Illegal transgender is allowed hormonal treatment while awaiting trial

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The illegal transgender woman, whose controversial arrest in El Paso TX on immigration charges that made national headlines earlier in February, was not only allowed to receive hormonal treatment as she awaits the outcome of her case. She is also being treated as if she has constitutional rights.

Illegal Transgender Is Allowed Hormonal Treatment While Awaiting Trial - BAM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is what bleeding heart dumb ass liberals have done for your paychecks including their own for those who work that is.
Your taxes pay for this, the sheep are so fkn stupid they think this bs is all free. When obviously it's not most of them don't even have basic economic understanding how companies work .

Leftist tards can have two or three PHD's , and still be dumber than a box of rocks

Legally they do have rights until a court decides what to do with it/him/her/?....
I
Legal rights should never include the taxpayer paying for anything to do with a criminals choice to have selective surgery and illegals are criminals.

Legally they do have rights until a court decides what to do with it/him/her/?....
I
Legal rights should never include the taxpayer paying for anything to do with a criminals choice to have selective surgery and illegals are criminals.
I agree but that is not what the supreme court says.
I didn't know that the supreme court ruled that we had to provide illegal aliens with selective surgery enhancements. do you have a link to that ruling?

I
I agree but that is not what the supreme court says.
I didn't know that the supreme court ruled that we had to provide illegal aliens with selective surgery enhancements. do you have a link to that ruling?
You have to provide it to people in prison systems also..Oblama made an EO in 2010 that required any facility that accepts medicaid or medicare to allow people that are homosexual to be able to make their own decisions about medical care.

Forum List

Back