Illegal who killed 2 kids in hit-and-run crash avoids deportation and prison

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This proves obozo isn't deporting anyone. His talk of deporting record numbers of illegals is just another huge lie from the pathological liar in our WH.

Illegal Immigrant Kills Two Kids in Hit-and-Run Avoids Deportation and Prison Time Fox News Insider

sep 2 2014
An illegal immigrant who killed two children in a hit-and-run accident is not only avoiding deportation from the United States, she won’t receive any prison time at all.

Cynthia Garcia-Cisneros, an illegal immigrant, recently had her immigration case dismissed, despite the fact that she was convicted of two felonies for a hit-and-run that resulted in the tragic deaths of two young girls.

Ingraham reiterated that this illegal immigrant was convicted under state law of two felonies. Ingraham said that if Garcia-Cisneros were a green card holder, not an illegal immigrant, she would be immediately deportable.

“This just shows us this whole DREAMer thing is a big farce,” Ingraham stated, adding that 68,000 criminals – including 167 murderers – have been released by ICE.

This sounds like the case in my state, here in Oregon. As I recall the kids were playing in a pile of leaves by the street and the illegal drove through the pile.
She certainly didn't do it on purpose, but at the very least you would think once they discovered she was illegal, she would have been thrown out of the country.

Just makes you want to say fuck it. This country at this point has no intentions of doing anything about illegals other than rewarding them for breaking in.

My advice to all my conservative friends, start planning on a retirement out of this country. I love my country, but frankly at least half of the citizens are not worth fighting for any longer.

This sounds like the case in my state, here in Oregon. As I recall the kids were playing in a pile of leaves by the street and the illegal drove through the pile.
She certainly didn't do it on purpose, but at the very least you would think once they discovered she was illegal, she would have been thrown out of the country.

Who knows why she did it? Maybe it was on purpose. Mexicans love to kill the gringos.

Forum List

Back