Illegals Crossing Into The Mid-West.Did They Check The Weather Forecast? 115 Degrees?

Feb 1, 2013

:uhoh3::smoke::hellno:
An Interesting Scenario/Situation. So they say that Mexicans/Latinos are crossing the border or attempting the cross the border in the thousands.
Well, how are they getting here? Walking? Stuffed into a van? Stolen Caddilac or SUV with Air Conditioning? {wouldn't be surprised if some are coming in with vehicles they stole from Los Angeles}
Well, the ones who are walking to the border, or riding a bull are going to be in for a very Hot and Humid Surprise!:FIREdevil:
And what is the temperature that the average man will die from if exposed to for 10/20 Minutes? hmm, 125 Degrees? and how hot will it be in Death Valley next week?
:eek:

I have worked in 120+ degree temperatures many times...it sucks, but it is NOT fatal!

so if al gore decides to fly into vegas this week, and make one of his "I Told You So" speeches, Will he melt like The Wicked Witch Of The West"?, have u noticed, he looks just like her.

I think anyone who lives out there is crazy. 120 degrees? Why would you do that to yourself??? :confused:

shouldn't be long before we all hear about power outages, right? can it possibly ever get so hot that A/C systems wont be able to handle it? I remember driving near Orlando when it was pushing 100 degrees and my AC didn't help much. it was still 90 in my Camaro.

worse case scenario: van filled with 25, five foot tall illegals headed for the Texas or Arizona border, and the A/C breaks down and its already 105 degrees. then what?

shouldn't be long before we all hear about power outages, right? can it possibly ever get so hot that A/C systems wont be able to handle it? I remember driving near Orlando when it was pushing 100 degrees and my AC didn't help much. it was still 90 in my Camaro.

never had any problems with my unit in hundred degree weather......just keep it maintained.....

can you imagine if any of those towns were to experience what happened in Chicago when their power went out during a heat wave? it would be an unthinkable dilemma if it happened in Vegas. even jumping in the pools wont help.

Your A/C didn't work properly. I have been in a 75-degree car in 105 degree weather!

Your A/C didn't work properly. I have been in a 75-degree car in 105 degree weather!

yea i have no problems driving around here in hundred degree heat in my car...

It was 90 here. NINETY. Unheard of in June/July. That was yesterday. Today...95 so far.
Whomever IS crossing...I hope they don't die. I don't want them here illegally but I also don't want them dead. Unless they are pond scum. Then they can fry for all I care. But the women and children trying to get across? I hope they make it safely, get caught, are put in a nice air conditioned room until put on a bus and sent back.

I really don't think anyone is trying to cross into Texas/Arizona/New Mexico today, have u guys been watching the weather channel? and how many gallons of water would they need to carry for a 10 mile journey? maybe their riding camels?

> looking forward to whenever Al Gore will claim that Penguins in Alaska are dying by the millions cause of this unprecedent heat wave.

Forum List

Back