Illinois Governor to Trump: "Get off Twitter and do your job!"

There are several legal cases charging Trump with breaking the law. The only reason he hasn’t been charged yet is because he is president. Once he leaves office, to jail he goes.
:)-

Now the fools say he should have closed the border two months ago but two months ago the fools were calling him a racist for wanting to close the border. You cant make this crap up!

No.. we're saying he should have acted decisively as a leader on or about January 22nd and taken steps to enable the states to combat the virus threat that was already HERE!!
But no...you really can't make this crap up. It was more important to Dismiss, Deflect, Misdirect, Misinform and shadow the Democrats running against him than it was to do his job...which is what he will ultimately be judged on...and removed by voters in November.

I have to wonder what you shit eaters think he should have done then that you wouldnt bitch about later???

I'll tell ya what would have gone a long way, if he could somehow, some way, some day, start talking about "we we we" instead of "ME ME ME AND DID I MENTION, ME" and "nasty questions" and self-contrived bullshit about "it's only the flu" when it's very much more.

But we know he doesn't have the stones. Does he.
you really need to watch this video cause he lays it out how youve been lied to by the media and it has caused you to think incorrectly about this whole thing,,,

Uh nnnnnnnnnnnnno Twaddles, I don't. I've known what I'm talking about here for FIVE YEARS.

They
Wishful thinking of course :rolleyes-41:

Governor JB Pritzker
You wasted precious months when you could've taken action to protect Americans & Illinoisans. You should be leading a national response instead of throwing tantrums from the back seat. Where were the tests when we needed them? Where's the PPE? Get off Twitter & do your job.

Governor JB Pritzker on Twitter

Pritzker, Trump feud on Twitter after governor tells CNN federal inaction is hurting state efforts against coronavirus

They would love to get Trump off of twiiter.
Fortunately he knows better than to take the advice of sworn enemies.

Jo

Now the fools say he should have closed the border two months ago but two months ago the fools were calling him a racist for wanting to close the border. You cant make this crap up!

No.. we're saying he should have acted decisively as a leader on or about January 22nd and taken steps to enable the states to combat the virus threat that was already HERE!!
But no...you really can't make this crap up. It was more important to Dismiss, Deflect, Misdirect, Misinform and shadow the Democrats running against him than it was to do his job...which is what he will ultimately be judged on...and removed by voters in November.

I have to wonder what you shit eaters think he should have done then that you wouldnt bitch about later???

I'll tell ya what would have gone a long way, if he could somehow, some way, some day, start talking about "we we we" instead of "ME ME ME AND DID I MENTION, ME" and "nasty questions" and self-contrived bullshit about "it's only the flu" when it's very much more.

But we know he doesn't have the stones. Does he.
you really need to watch this video cause he lays it out how youve been lied to by the media and it has caused you to think incorrectly about this whole thing,,,

Uh nnnnnnnnnnnnno Twaddles, I don't. I've known what I'm talking about here for FIVE YEARS.

then your self inflicted ignorance isnt worth any more of my time except to mock you for the moron you are,,,,

OH and the thing you are currently complaining about didnt exist 5 yrs ago,,,proving even more that you are just another ignorant mother fucker,,,

There are several legal cases charging Trump with breaking the law. The only reason he hasn’t been charged yet is because he is president. Once he leaves office, to jail he goes.
:)-
Dont bet the rent money on that

As long as Shitcongo is under his watch, he should hide in shame. And the fatfuck does this on...

wait for it....

Twitter.

Fat Fuck? Please do not talk about our president in such a manner!

fat-shames-women-trump.jpg

As long as Shitcongo is under his watch, he should hide in shame. And the fatfuck does this on...

wait for it....

Twitter.

Astonishingly excellent form there.

u_-KeVFM_400x400.jpg

Haha...you desperate, pathetic, disgusting pukes can't post anything that isn't fake news... Face it, you LefTarded filth have been defeated and there's nothing you can do about it...hahaha
That's Not Trump: Images That Didn't Actually Show the President (or His Family) in 2017
john-daly-compared.jpg

wait for it....

Twitter.

wait for it....

Twitter.

Astonishingly excellent form there.

u_-KeVFM_400x400.jpg

Haha...you desperate, pathetic, disgusting pukes can't post anything that isn't fake news... Face it, you LefTarded filth have been defeated and there's nothing you can do about it...hahaha
That's Not Trump: Images That Didn't Actually Show the President (or His Family) in 2017
john-daly-compared.jpg

Haha that's great. My favorite was the penis-shaped motorcade. :lmao:

Sure Jackoff.....every time Trump does something some ratfuck judge in Hawaii files a stay.

Governor JB Pritzker
You wasted precious months when you could've taken action to protect Americans & Illinoisans. You should be leading a national response instead of throwing tantrums from the back seat. Where were the tests when we needed them? Where's the PPE? Get off Twitter & do your job.

Pritzker, Trump feud on Twitter after governor tells CNN federal inaction is hurting state efforts against coronavirus
That mutha ph uka knows more corrupted people and crooks then Capone did. One county and city makes the whole state look bad.

What do you do about those that fly here? 38%. Or the 16% that travel from Canada? Or those that overstay their Visa? jailing employers that knowingly hire illegals (including asswipe) would be much more effective.

What if being on Twitter happens to be a part of the job? When our leader isn't there, his other duties are what's being done. Twitter I guess just happens to be the online place that our leader picked to let us be aware of what is being done in between his social media time windows.

God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly

Governor JB Pritzker

somebody tell that mother fucker he should worry about himself and his state and how more blacks are murdered each yr in his state than this flu will kill in this country,,,

not to mention WHY is he waiting for the feds??? maybe he should shut the fuck up and do something instead of complaining like a little bitch,,,

Tell it Dithering Donnie. Nobody whines like that assclown.
I have yet to hear him whine about what others are or arent doing,,,

but just maybe if those dems didnt block him at every step most of the border would have already been closed,,,just sayin,,,

"The border"?

You mean the border where they have six-tenths of one percent of the number of infections we do and one-sixtieth the density? Yeah it would be in their best interest to put up a wall, wouldn't it.

Speaking of which, it's the fourth Sunday of the month and time to check in on Rump's "shithole countries" and see how they're shittin' up. Let's have a look.

Nigeria:
30 total cases, 0 deaths, 0.1 infections per 1M population.

Uganda:
1 case, 0 deaths, 0.03 infections per 1M population

Somalia:
1 case, 0 deaths, 0.06 infections per 1M population

Kenya:
15 cases, 0 deaths, 0.3 infections per 1M population.

Congo:
3 cases, 0 deaths, 0.5 infections per 1M population.

Nicaragua:
2 cases, 0 deaths, 0.3 infections per 1M population

Haiti:
2 cases, 0 deaths, 0.3 infections per 1M population.

Venezuela:
70 cases, 0 deaths, 2 cases per 1M population.

"Button"
1 case, 0 deaths, 0.3 infections per 1M population.

"Nipple"
1 case, 0 deaths, 0.03 infections per 1M population.

Ghana:
21 cases, 1 death, 0.7 infections per 1M population --- AHA! See that, they're dying in Ghana. What a shithole.

All warm climates.....and still shitholes.

Jo

Governor JB Pritzker

I've been hoping for this for 3.5 years now to no avail. I've come to the conclusion he just doesn't have it in him. He's the perpetual candidate running for office. He thinks he can campaign his way out of this. Twitter is his only refuge that he thinks he can still gin up his base..but the problem with that is that he hasn't grown his base.

Again, I don't hate Trump. That would take too much effort. But I have absolutely zero respect for the man. He has no interest in being President of the United States. Just a reality TV game show host looking to win a popularity contest. It truly is nauseating.
what have you been hoping for for 3.5 yrs ?? a tragedy that cripples our country ?

YID is a FUKING KNUCKLEHEAD!!!

Governor JB Pritzker

I've been hoping for this for 3.5 years now to no avail. I've come to the conclusion he just doesn't have it in him. He's the perpetual candidate running for office. He thinks he can campaign his way out of this. Twitter is his only refuge that he thinks he can still gin up his base..but the problem with that is that he hasn't grown his base.

Again, I don't hate Trump. That would take too much effort. But I have absolutely zero respect for the man. He has no interest in being President of the United States. Just a reality TV game show host looking to win a popularity contest. It truly is nauseating.
what have you been hoping for for 3.5 yrs ?? a tragedy that cripples our country ?

YID is a FUKING KNUCKLEHEAD!!!
He's right you know. You and all your band of merry little haters have prayed for destruction ever since 2016.

Governor JB Pritzker is a lying partisan-hack POS. While Democrats were wasting our valuable tax dollars on a bogus impeachment President Trump was already working with the CDC in January to combat the virus. So shut your fucking mouth Governor JB Pritzker. Fucking asshole.

Forum List

Back