Illinois Losing 1 Resident Every 4.3 Minutes

West Virgina and Wyoming were also big population losers .

How’s that fit your theory of blaming democrats?

What do the other two have to do with Illinois' situation?

Ask the OP . The point of this thread is to blame dem control for a state losing population. I point out two other population losers, both with republican control.

Logic follows that the op’s reasoning is false .

Again, what do the other two states have to do with the Illinois' situation? Illinois' problems are very much do to leftist economic policies as the facts clearly show. You are trying to claim that because Wyoming and West Virginia are also experiencing population losses for reasons other than Illinois' that somehow negates my argument. You are making an assumption based on a false equivalence. That's your ill logic, not mine.

You should create a companion thread of where they are going-) Show which states INCREASE in population.

Now I warn you, that California might show an increase because of illegals, but the way to tell if that is so, is by how much their welfare roles went up, or down.

You might not shut up the leftists, but I promise you if you add to the idea of where they are going, the leftists will avoid your thread like the plague-) They have talking points made up by their fearless leaders, but have no idea how to deflect facts once presented with them!

What do the other two have to do with Illinois' situation?

Ask the OP . The point of this thread is to blame dem control for a state losing population. I point out two other population losers, both with republican control.

No, this is why wyoming lost a whole thousand in 2016:

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...-wyomings-largest-population-drop-during-bust

Illinois' extreme violence, murder rates, high unemployment, excessive taxation, 2nd amendment infringement are the causes for the decline in illinois pop.

I'd love to proof of this assertion.

But I'm guessing none exists.

Taxation, no surprise there. That was off the top of my head:

Fed-up Illinois homeowners consider moving: 'It’s not just the property taxes on my home; it’s all of them'

Did you read the entire article of just do a quick Google search?

From your article which quotes a 67-year old about taxes.

Excerpt
But demographers aren’t ready to chalk the outmigration up to tax pressures entirely.

Brookings Institution demographer William Frey said that when people move, it’s usually for employment, and not necessarily because of taxes. Most of the people moving are in their 20s and 30s, are establishing themselves in careers, and are relocating for job opportunities.

Yeah, you run with that. Thats not whats happening though.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...-wyomings-largest-population-drop-during-bust

Illinois' extreme violence, murder rates, high unemployment, excessive taxation, 2nd amendment infringement are the causes for the decline in illinois pop.

Fed-up Illinois homeowners consider moving: 'It’s not just the property taxes on my home; it’s all of them'

Excerpt
But demographers aren’t ready to chalk the outmigration up to tax pressures entirely.

Brookings Institution demographer William Frey said that when people move, it’s usually for employment, and not necessarily because of taxes. Most of the people moving are in their 20s and 30s, are establishing themselves in careers, and are relocating for job opportunities.

Yeah, what really the problem is that your republic governor is a piece of shit.

Excerpt

Yeah, what really the problem is that your republic governor is a piece of shit.

Lol and here comes the hate. This is your rebuttal since you were thoroughly thumped in the head.

Excerpt

Can you provide actual facts and figures about who is moving away from the state?

Almost 90 percent of Illinois counties losing population

Little known fact about this state is that normally only two counties in the whole state vote Dem, but one of them is Lake county with Chicago. The rest of the state is pretty conservative. A lot of the out migration are farmers that are retiring or going out of business. This year is a Census of Ag year and I think you will find a lot less family type farms in Illinois than 5 years ago.

Cooperate Farming including grain production and animal husbandry have been consuming family farms for over 40 years in Illinois... Inheritance taxes and foreign investment are a couple of the reasons large corporations and foreign investment have been taking over...

Excerpt

Lol and here comes the hate. This is your rebuttal since you were thoroughly thumped in the head.

Thumped in the head with' "this isn't happening"?

Your governor is the leader of state government right? Why has there been so much government dysfunction in state which can cause people to move?

Surely the leader has been lets say, less than effective.

Excerpt

Your governor is the leader of state government right? Why has there been so much government dysfunction in state which can cause people to move?

No, its taxation....as usual. That's what drives people away.

Excerpt

No, its taxation....as usual. That's what drives people away.

So, by that definition any state with high taxation would be losing population to lesser tax states? Is that happening?

Illinois lost one resident every 4.3 minutes in 2017, a direct result of decades of far left economic policy and mismanagement. People are voting with their feet as Rome burns. Illinois is on the verge of becoming America's first state with a junk credit rating. Taxes and spending are zooming through the roof and they are facing an astounding quarter-trillion dollar bill owed to the state's public employees pension fund.

Illinois drops from the fifth-largest state to No. 6

Let the excuses commence.

I wonder if that includes the near 900 a year killed in Chicago every year.

If you check you will find numerous threads about IL and CA heading for bankruptcy and I participated in them dating back to the first week I was on this board.

Maybe they're headed to Republican controlled Kansas: Kansas tax ‘experiment’ offers lessons to the nation, analysts say

"Less than five years into its “march to zero,” Kansas has retreated from Gov. Sam Brownback’s tax cuts, and policy analysts say the nation would be wise to learn from the state’s battle scars."

Of course Lying Trump and the Republicans in Congress raised the tax rate on the poor from 10% to 12%. The never ending belief of Republicans that poor people are the ones that should carry the government on their backs.

If you check you will find numerous threads about IL and CA heading for bankruptcy and I participated in them dating back to the first week I was on this board.

California is not headed to bankruptcy.

Stop the nonsense.

Illinois lost one resident every 4.3 minutes in 2017, a direct result of decades of far left economic policy and mismanagement. People are voting with their feet as Rome burns. Illinois is on the verge of becoming America's first state with a junk credit rating. Taxes and spending are zooming through the roof and they are facing an astounding quarter-trillion dollar bill owed to the state's public employees pension fund.

Illinois drops from the fifth-largest state to No. 6

Let the excuses commence.

Pennsylvania is not far behind

Forum List

Back