“I'm 74 years old, & 1 of the reasons I still need to work is because of my student debt, which now sits at about $39K"-Carrol of Wichita Falls, Texas

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Uh, no sensible middle-aged adult (or older) would get herself in that position.

pull yourself by your own bootstraps! is she saying rich people should give poor people bootstraps?

How about this: College grads have a current unemployment rate of less than 2%. No forgiveness for college grads.

Anyone who is in debt due to loans for grad school? No forgiveness.

Anyone in debt for an education in a stupid subject: Philosophy, Ethnic Studies...ANYTHING that includes the word "Studies." Art. Music. No forgiveness.

Forgiveness for people who studied a real subject and was not able to finish due to factors beyond his or her control.

I'm game.

How about this: College grads have a current unemployment rate of less than 2%. No forgiveness for college grads.

Anyone who is in debt due to loans for grad school? No forgiveness.

Anyone in debt for an education in a stupid subject: Philosophy, Ethnic Studies...ANYTHING that includes the word "Studies." Art. Music. No forgiveness.

Forgiveness for people who studied a real subject and was not able to finish due to factors beyond his or her control.

I'm game.

And you can’t be white to get this forgiveness mind you LOL. The white part i’m being serious though.

What does "white" have to do with it? If you went to college in a mature, well-considered attempt to improve yourself, but were not able to complete it for reasons outside your reasonable control, then loan forgiveness is on the table. Not guaranteed, but on the table.

If you graduated, pay your fucking debts.

What does "white" have to do with it? If you went to college in a mature, well-considered attempt to improve yourself, but were not able to complete it for reasons outside your reasonable control, then loan forgiveness is on the table. Not guaranteed, but on the table.

If you graduated, pay your fucking debts.

Oh , you haven’t heard about the white issues going on sorry, YOu didn’t know what I meant.
See in parts of society the kids are being taught hate whites, but eeeh doesn’t matter.

I'm the same age and I graduated from college and even got an advanced degree without any debt. I paid for everything myself.

If this dumbshit is still in debt for college then she didn't do it right.

Forum List

Back