I'm just curious

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
So I'm about to board a twelve hour plane trip. It's the first time I'll have been home since leaving three years ago. I have to admit I'm somewhat curious how many of our lefty population would be praying for some sort of mechanical failure about halfway through if they thought it would do any good. It's just the kind of thing I've learned to expect.

So I'm about to board a twelve hour plane trip. It's the first time I'll have been home since leaving three years ago. I have to admit I'm somewhat curious how many of our lefty population would be praying for some sort of mechanical failure about halfway through if they thought it would do any good. It's just the kind of thing I've learned to expect.
Obviously the only thing you've 'learned' are lies and unwarranted hate.

Wow wtf is wrong with you...

That doesn't really answer me but that's fine. It was just a mild curiosity. Whatever happens will happen regardless of your or my personally preferred outcome.

Last edited:
If you are a Conservative, yes Liberals would like to see you perish.
I'm not. I do disagree with them on a few social policy issues, which is more than enough for most to see "enemy". I was just somewhat curious how many would be honest about that. Anyway it's about to take off so let's see if they get what they want.

I'm not surprised to see Pedro stooping this low. After all, it's not like he can debate. Hit and run posts are his thing. He can't face liberals in an honest discussion, but he can whine about how meeeeeaaaaaaan the liberals are.

What the fuck makes you think anyone even knows, let alone cares, about your plane trip?

Narcissists.... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back