AOC Issues Dire Warning on Threats to Come if Biden Drops Out

Speaking for close to an hour, the New York progressive explained her support of Biden and why she thought replacing him was a bad idea.

“If you think that there is consensus among the people who want Joe Biden to leave ... that they will support Vice President Harris, you would be mistaken,” Ocasio-Cortez said.

Ocasio-Cortez attacked her fellow Democrats who have spoken anonymously to the press about Biden, particularly those resigned to defeat in November.

“My community does not have the option to lose,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “If they’re going to come out and say all their little things on background, off the record, but they’re not going to be fully honest, I’m going to be honest for them. I’m in these rooms. I see what they say in conversations.”

“A lot of them are not just interested in removing the president. They are interested in removing the whole ticket,” Ocasio-Cortez added.

As far as a plan for replacing Biden, Ocasio-Cortez said that whenever she has asked, she hasn’t gotten an answer.

Well no shit. Did you learn such observational skills at bartending school?

That said it's interesting to see how the everyday "lesser dem" will handle the elites/donors selecting the nominee.

LOL....Elites to AOC:

View attachment 980348

Watching the dems slowly destroy themselves is sort of like this:

Wow!

That's how they treat the most popular President evah in forevah!

The D's are crazy if they try to move out Sleepy Joe in favor of anyone but the VP. The Democrat voters supported the ticket in the primaries, the D's don't have time to get a consensus around anyone else.

Would be much more fun if the filthy dem commies started to kill each other.

View attachment 980373
Perhaps she should have been more focused on her district, with the black-on-black crimes, and for being the 4th most dangerous city in the United States instead of speaking about a topic she clearly didn't understand. It was laughable to hear her speak about guns.

Forum List

Back