I'm New Here

RR1997

Rookie
Jun 9, 2014
Hi, I'm RR1997, and I just joined this forum. I consider myself to be conservative on economic issues, moderate to liberal on social issues, and a neocon on foreign policy, so I'm mostly Republican. Also, I'm Indian-American and my religion is Hinduism (yes, Hindu Republicans do exist.)

cb12352d2428a107067418672493ffac.jpg

Hi....sorry for the recycled welcome mat....too lazy to go get another one.

Hope you have fun posting here.

Hi, I'm RR1997, and I just joined this forum. I consider myself to be conservative on economic issues, moderate to liberal on social issues, and a neocon on foreign policy, so I'm mostly Republican. Also, I'm Indian-American and my religion is Hinduism (yes, Hindu Republicans do exist.)

Hello RR1997. It is so good to have you posting here with us. You sound most interesting.

Hello RR1997. It is so good to have you posting here with us. You sound most interesting.

I'm no longer the new kid ... I'm "left-overs."

:mad:

Welcome to USMB, RR1997. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back