I'm Pretty Sure That Kamala Has Blown This Election Now

Sure they did.
One of them shot her.

Like you know what they were thinking.
We know what ONE of them was thinking.
No, the asshole that shot her shot her from around a corner. He was more of a threat to his fellow cops than she ever was.

The dumbshit has a history of negligent discharges.

I think that it's safe to say that Donald J. Trump will be our 47th president at this point. After all, the majority of this country embraces Christians and Christianity and doesn't want a leader who is afraid to face being roasted by their opponents and lies whenever she opens her mouth.
Absolutely in one way the Democrats lost it for themselves. With the radical vile views on race and gender, I mean sex change operations for children. Most Americans regardless of color or religion want nothing to do with that.

Oh, and the economy all of the working class folks remember it was much better under Trump. But also remember all politicians throughout history have had fanatical supporters… and that’s what we see today with the people who keep on claiming how great Biden or Harris are doing.

Simply asking why you support the shooting of unarmed civilians.

Bet you support Genocide too?
Babbitt tried to enter through a window in a locked door. If she had done that at your house you blast her right off your porch. So save yourself the sanctimonious drivel. It's not working.

You were 15 in 2016, so you supported who your parents told you to support. You did the same thing in 2020, and you're still not thinking for yourself now. YOU will be living with the increasing global damage from climate change. I will probably be gone by the time the earth becomes unlivable, but you'll be around in 2060. So vote for the man who wants to keep us using fossil fuels.

Last, You descend from what would be illegal immigrants today young boy.

View attachment 1028887
I am, so now YOU can shut up.

Babbitt tried to enter through a window in a locked door. If she had done that at your house you blast her right off your porch. So save yourself the sanctimonious drivel. It's not working.
Nope if you did that to a visibly unarmed woman, you would be up on murder charges. Trespassing isn’t a Capital offense.

I think that it's safe to say that Donald J. Trump will be our 47th president at this point. After all, the majority of this country embraces Christians and Christianity and doesn't want a leader who is afraid to face being roasted by their opponents and lies whenever she opens her mouth.

Maybe, but A) because the system benefits the Republicans and B) Because the voters are manipulated by just utter unethical bullshit.

Remember, the Republicans have won the popular vote ONCE since 1990.

Wasnt my home. Was a supposed TRAINED CAPITAL POLICE OFFICER.

Had this happened in Iraq and a soldier you would want him prosecuted.

Forum List

Back