Jamie Dimon denies Trump’s claim that JPMorgan CEO has endorsed him

LOL You claimed this: “major law enforcement organization “?

Where does it say that, retard? So, you lied? Yeah, just like your orange Fuhrer? :auiqs.jpg:

I accept your apology. Now, fuck off.
Forrest playing word police, and it doesn't change that Kamala and her campaign lied and deceived Americans. C'mon Forrest, you're demonstrating your own "stupid is as stupid does" quote.

And, let's not forget the other fake endorsement that the orange douchebag has touted.

Taylor Swift: Trump shared AI-generated images suggesting support from "Swifties for Trump" and claimed to accept Swift's endorsement

So, there is a patternern to this orange douchebag. He is so desperate that he has started making up these endorsements. Pathetic.

Forrest playing word police, and it doesn't change that Kamala and her campaign lied and deceived Americans. C'mon Forrest, you're demonstrating your own "stupid is as stupid does" quote.
Sorry, retard. You got exposed. And you still haven't answered my question:

Did the organization endorse Kamala? Yes or No?

and the follow-up...

Did your orange douchebag falsely claim Dimon's endorsement? Yes or No?

Come on, retard. I am not going to let you off easily. Answer the question.

and the follow-up...

Trump is a compulsive liar and has no shame.

and the follow-up...

It's okay, Forrest .. I've already answered the questions in my original post. It's okay though, we know ... your different.

1728088571886.png

It's okay, Forrest .. I've already answered the questions in my original post. It's okay though, we know ... your different.

View attachment 1022040
Lying again, retard? This was your original post:

Yawn .. just like your non-voted border czar announced that a major law enforcement group endorsed her -- the one started in June of this year with a CEO/President who was never in law enforcement.

All you did was claim false equivalency - Which itself was a lie. Man, you MAGA retards sure do lie a lot, don't you?

So, I ask you again...

and the follow-up...

Come on, retard. Here is your chance to prove that you are not a lying shitbag like your Fuhrer. Be honest for once. Come on you can do it. Answer the question. You know I am not going to let up, don't you? :auiqs.jpg:

Lying again, retard? This was your original post:

Yawn .. just like your non-voted border czar announced that a major law enforcement group endorsed her -- the one started in June of this year with a CEO/President who was never in law enforcement.

All you did was claim false equivalency - Which itself was a lie. Man, you MAGA retards sure do lie a lot, don't you?

So, I ask you again...

and the follow-up...

Come on, retard. Here is your chance to prove that you are not a lying shitbag like your Fuhrer. Be honest for once. Come on you can do it. Answer the question. You know I am not going to let up, don't you? :auiqs.jpg:
What part of "just like your non-voted border czar announced that a major law enforcement group endorsed her" aren't you understanding Forrest? Stupid is as stupid does Forrest.

What part of "just like your non-voted border czar announced that a major law enforcement group endorsed her" aren't you understanding Forrest? Stupid is as stupid does Forrest.
But it is not the same, is it, retard? Now, if Kamala had falsely claimed an endorsement like your orange shitbag, then yes your statement would be sufficient.

But we proved that wasn't true, did we not? Am I going to fast for you, retard? You want me to dumb it down? Ok, I'm a nice guy and I will.

Here is the dumbing down. All you have to do - is answer with a Yes or No. Unless you are a coward? You are not a coward in addition to being a lying shitbag like your Fuhrer, are you, retard?

So, here it is...ready? Come on, don't let me down, retard...

and the follow-up...

But it is not the same, is it, retard? Now, if Kamala had falsely claimed an endorsement like your orange shitbag, then yes your statement would be sufficient.

But we proved that wasn't true, did we not? Am I going to fast for you, retard? You want me to dumb it down? Ok, I'm a nice guy and I will.

Here is the dumbing down. All you have to do - is answer with a Yes or No. Unless you are a coward? You are not a coward in addition to being a lying shitbag like your Fuhrer, are you, retard?

So, here it is...ready? Come on, don't let me down, retard...

and the follow-up...

You're like the turd that just won't flush Forrest .. She lied about the significance of the endorsement after Trump received the endorsement from the largest Law Enforcement Organization in the United States. It is not different .. it is a lie, and you're evidently too ignorant to realize that. Now go eat your chocolates and be a good boy, Forrest. :itsok:

You're like the turd that just won't flush Forrest .. She lied about the significance of the endorsement after Trump received the endorsement from the largest Law Enforcement Organization in the United States. It is not different .. it is a lie, and you're evidently too ignorant to realize that. Now go eat your chocolates and be a good boy, Forrest. :itsok:
LOL Poor retard sticking to it's lies like a broken record. Sorry, you lying piece of shit. You won't get off that easy.

Answer the question, you fucking loser:

and the follow-up...

Forum List

Back