Zone1 Im scared of Vodoo

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
C'MON BOYS WE CAN DO IT
A vodoo priest follows me on instagram why do you think he follows me im scared i dont follow him, i ignore him.

I hope he wont cast a spell on me?

Do you think vodoo can manipulate me to eat at night? Or is that ridicolous i have nightmares, wake up at night, and im scared of demons, i pray to God and recently i eat more at night

You all pray for me...

You are smart to be afraid of a true practitioner of voodoo. There are lots of charlitans out there who only pretend to be able to manipulate the black arts, but a true voodoo priest or priestess can cause you great harm. Fortunately for you, on my last visit to the swamps of Breaux Bridge Louisiana, I was given a magical poltice that can protect you from evil spells. I could never charge anybody for the help I offer them, but you will have to pay $342.38 for the packaging, handeling, and shipping. Just chant the phrase I will include in your package while rubbing this magical substance on your nipples, and you will never have to worry about being cursed again. Hurry supplies are limited.

You are smart to be afraid of a true practitioner of voodoo. There are lots of charlitans out there who only pretend to be able to manipulate the black arts, but a true voodoo priest or priestess can cause you great harm. Fortunately for you, on my last visit to the swamps of Breaux Bridge Louisiana, I was given a magical poltice that can protect you from evil spells. I could never charge anybody for the help I offer them, but you will have to pay $342.38 for the packaging, handeling, and shipping. Just chant the phrase I will include in your package while rubbing this magical substance on your nipples, and you will never have to worry about being cursed again. Hurry supplies are limited.
At last .A real expert . Please send me two if you give me a 10% discount . PM me for my full delivery details plus swapping of bank info . Am ever so excited . Could change my life .

At last .A real expert . Please send me two if you give me a 10% discount . PM me for my full delivery details plus swapping of bank info . Am ever so excited . Could change my life .
I figure someone was gonna make him the offer anyway. Might as well be me.

A vodoo priest follows me on instagram why do you think he follows me im scared i dont follow him, i ignore him.

I hope he wont cast a spell on me?

Do you think vodoo can manipulate me to eat at night? Or is that ridicolous i have nightmares, wake up at night, and im scared of demons, i pray to God and recently i eat more at night

You all pray for me...
voodoo--not vodoo

Voodoo-1200_480.jpg

US Air Force F-101 Voodoo

Forum List

Back