I'm shocked (not just by name). I'm listening to DeBlasios news conference and he is a much stronger leader than John Tory

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
As much as I keep hearing he is a left wing radical, he actually is a stronger leader than Mayor John Tory of Toronto. I don't know if that says something about him, or about Torontos sad fate. DeBlasio actually demands action and results. Toronto is stuck in another generation, like the Twilight Zone.

Already they open up the press conference with some actions and direct, on the ground changes. Toronto is being crushed and leadership is like something out of the 1950s, we hear the same loop every day or two. The economy here has no hope and they pretend they have a clue. All of Ontario is finished for a long time.

At least New York has hope to rebound. You have some focus on your economy. The government may start making pre-made R.I.P cards for any new business that opens up in Ontario.

Last edited:
Not sure if Toronto has hundreds of businesses looted and boarded up or not, but Deblasio is a clown, Cuomo should have replaced him.

Not sure if Toronto has hundreds of businesses looted and boarded up or not, but Deblasio is a clown, Cuomo should have replaced him.

Some boarded up before the protest last weekend. More broadly, these businesses simply aren't opening up yet, or, have gone belly up already.

You should listen to Torontos daily Wuhan Virus update. We are an insult.

Last edited:
nyc is a shit show n a half right now .....now he's a leader ...he's a lazy dork and a spinless commie rat
Even the die hard Marxists at gothamist hate his guts .....but voted for him anyway......cause The grocer had an R in front of his name ....no really

Thier would of been no riot in nyc if this man were in charge
rudyrudyrudy.jpg

He's quashed or contained more than one ....a potentially yuge one to

Forum List

Back