I'm transing into a gay Asian woman today: My opinion on Obamas visit to the atom bomb site

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Hey guys....good morning. Today I've decided I am identifying as gay Asian woman and I want to share my opinion on Obamas visit to my homeland and the atomic bomb site from WW2.

Many think he is gonna aporogize for the bomb. He shourdnt and wont. We should aporogize. Sometimes you have to rearize that your ancestors were wrong. Japan went on a grobal conquest and murdered so many. America stopped a bad nation from doing more evil.

My people have faced many horrors.....but America isn't one of them

Maybe, just maybe. Instead of apologizing he will say that the memorials are a reminder of what happens if you f...k with America. The resultant Karma of the Rape of Nanking, the Bataan Death March, Pearl Harbor...etc etc...etc.

The sword of justice will come down on those who do such things.

Maybe he will take the side of those who defeated the evil spread by the Japanese, but I seriously doubt it.

If obama apologizes then the Japanese can apologize to the Chinese. Then the Chinese could apologize to Taiwan, then the Tiawanese could apologize for making all that cheap shit that got America addicted to cheap products that made China great again.

Maybe, just maybe. Instead of apologizing he will say that the memorials are a reminder of what happens if you f...k with America. The resultant Karma of the Rape of Nanking, the Bataan Death March, Pearl Harbor...etc etc...etc.

The sword of justice will come down on those who do such things.

Maybe he will take the side of those who defeated the evil spread by the Japanese, but I seriously doubt it.

I hope so. My ancestors spread much wickedness across the grobe. Even our nationar mascot Gozirra courdnt compare

images-2.jpeg

Hey guys....good morning. Today I've decided I am identifying as gay Asian woman and I want to share my opinion on Obamas visit to my homeland and the atomic bomb site from WW2.

Many think he is gonna aporogize for the bomb. He shourdnt and wont. We should aporogize. Sometimes you have to rearize that your ancestors were wrong. Japan went on a grobal conquest and murdered so many. America stopped a bad nation from doing more evil.

Obama may punish Japan with another A bomb. You people haven't done your share in taking in muslim refugees like we Americans and the fools in Europe do.

Obama may punish Japan with another A bomb. You people haven't done your share in taking in muslim refugees like we Americans and the fools in Europe do.

Hey...we want to protect our Japanese heritage and curture. It's not your right to terr us how to run our homerand.

HemiCharger_zpsytf2rqsb.jpg

Now that I'm Asian though there is one issue I want to be an activist against and that is how my people eat dogs...even domesticated family pet dogs. Almost all of my fellow Asians do it and it breaks my heart. Even here in America.

Dog is NOT cool to eat. Stop it.

Now that I'm Asian though there is one issue I want to be an activist against and that is how my people eat dogs...even domesticated family pet dogs. Almost all of my fellow Asians do it and it breaks my heart. Even here in America.

Some people like eating some kinds of dog....

Some people like eating some kinds of dog....

DontTazeMeBro does but she's not his type.

Forum List

Back