🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Imagine If Megyn Kelly Asked Debbie Wasserman About The Brussels Bombings. Fault Of The GOP?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:argue: :stupid: Now this would be an interesting interview/pow wow between Wasserman and Kelly. It seems that every time something goes very wrong during these Obama years, Debbie just keeps on defending Obama and makes up a reason why the most recent screw up is the fault of all republicans!
So what if anyone on Fox were to interview our modern day "Creature From The Black Lagoon" in regards to what happened this morning? Rick Perry's fault? Scott Walkers fault? Retaliation for all of the violence caused by Donald Trump?
:uhoh3: :tongue-44: :slap: :poke: :dunno:

:argue: :stupid: Now this would be an interesting interview/pow wow between Wasserman and Kelly. It seems that every time something goes very wrong during these Obama years, Debbie just keeps on defending Obama and makes up a reason why the most recent screw up is the fault of all republicans!
So what if anyone on Fox were to interview our modern day "Creature From The Black Lagoon" in regards to what happened this morning? Rick Perry's fault? Scott Walkers fault? Retaliation for all of the violence caused by Donald Trump?
:uhoh3: :tongue-44: :slap: :poke: :dunno:

it must be very difficult for you to string more than two sentences together. nothing you ever write is coherent.

Debbie: look Regyn,,what happened in Brussel Sprouts this morning was originally planned during the Bush years and every one knows it !!!!

remember when Megyn said,,,,Phuckabee? i wonder how Megyn would inadvertanly mispronounce Debbie Wasserman? " Yes, but let me ask you this Congressman Goatface,,,,oh im sorry about that Donald,,,what was your name again, my teleprompter stopped working.

Forum List

Back