Imagine The Possible Violence/Riots In Chicago/Deep Blue Cities If Hillary Loses?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro::ack-1::banana2:
Being we are back to the usual Democrat ways of causing violence when we don't get our way (remember Ferguson?) and with what happened at a Trump rally? Anyone pondering what may happen in places like Los Angeles/Detroit if Hillary loses? will the thugs react like they did with Rodney King?
It seems no matter who wins, all hell will break loose, but would likely be more intense if Hillary loses being many of her supporters are criminals, and many have been set free to cause more chaos thanks to u-know-who.
You can just see conservatives ready to escape in their cars if Trump wins depending on where they live.
Well, if they do,,,probably wont see any difference in places like Oakland/South Chicago/Ferguson being they have run out of small businesses to destroy.
:Boom2:

Trumpery is already calling for more and more violence and my bet is he'll get his wish.

I expect wide-scale rioting if Trump wins the election. But it will be worth it to preserve our Constitutional rights.

I'm not at all concerned about any aftermath of Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky losing in November.

No need for concern since she won't be the Democrat Party candidate. Nay, she'll be in her traditional post-convention position; under the bus.

I don't believe there's time for either Biden or Kerry, the probable candidates, to rustle up enough thugs to make much of an impression.

It's a sad day for America as a nation, when even 1 vote cast, could be cast out of fear.

From the time of Bush's last election, and this election, we have gone really nutty, not just libs, but reps too. Trump is our re-set button.

:afro::ack-1::banana2:
Being we are back to the usual Democrat ways of causing violence when we don't get our way (remember Ferguson?) and with what happened at a Trump rally? Anyone pondering what may happen in places like Los Angeles/Detroit if Hillary loses? will the thugs react like they did with Rodney King?
It seems no matter who wins, all hell will break loose, but would likely be more intense if Hillary loses being many of her supporters are criminals, and many have been set free to cause more chaos thanks to u-know-who.
You can just see conservatives ready to escape in their cars if Trump wins depending on where they live.
Well, if they do,,,probably wont see any difference in places like Oakland/South Chicago/Ferguson being they have run out of small businesses to destroy.
:Boom2:

For a guy with no functioning brain, you have quite an imagination.

I expect wide-scale rioting if Trump wins the election. But it will be worth it to preserve our Constitutional rights.
well, only 40% of the American Population has an IQ under 35......so let them behave like children if they dont have their way,,,but at least clean up their poopoos

"Imagine The Possible Violence/Riots In Chicago/Deep Blue Cities If Hillary Loses?"

We won't need to imagine ridiculous lies from the right, there are ample examples, such as this thread.

Forum List

Back