🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Imam suspected of recruiting Syria fighters arrested in Austria

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It looks like the Muslim clergy no matter where they are based are all trying so hard to get recruits to fight in Syria so that the new Muslim Caliphate can start, no matter how many people have to die for them to achieve their goals. I wonder how many of the Muslim clergy here in the U.S. are trying to convince members of their mosques to go. Probably that first American Muslim suicide bombers was encouraged by his Imam.

Imam suspected of recruiting Syria fighters arrested in Austria
Europe05.06.2014

By our dpa-correspondent and Europe Online

Vienna (dpa) - Austrian police have detained a Chechen imam for allegedly recruiting young men to fight for the al-Qaeda-affiliated al-Nusra Front in Syria, prosecutors confirmed Thursday.

The 41-year old Muslim cleric, who is suspected of aiding terrorists, was detained Monday in Graz after four young Chechens from his house of prayer were found to have died in Syria, said Hansjoerg Bacher, spokesman of the Graz prosecutor‘s office.

Continue reading at:

Imam suspected of recruiting Syria fighters arrested in Austria | EUROPE ONLINE

Only SOME - but even so, it's far too many : ((

What a sad thing, that even a few misguided hate-mongers can so stain an entire religion!

I am so very glad that my Austrian friends are standing up to the lunatics of the Muslim clergy.

They are hopefully standing fast against any attempts to force Sharia upon them.

I am so very glad that my Austrian friends are standing up to the lunatics of the Muslim clergy.

They are hopefully standing fast against any attempts to force Sharia upon them.

Yes, Long Knife, we see what many of these lunatic Muslim clergymen are doing to incite hate -- not only in Europe and the Middle East, but in Africa and Southeast Asia also. And whenever there is actually a Muslim clergymen preaching moderation, he is gunned down.

Yes, Long Knife, we see what many of these lunatic Muslim clergymen are doing to incite hate -- not only in Europe and the Middle East, but in Africa and Southeast Asia also. And whenever there is actually a Muslim clergymen preaching moderation, he is gunned down.
Most of the Muslim clergymen are preaching moderate Islam here in America and none of them have been gunned down as you claim.

How do you explain that?? .. :cool:

Most of the Muslim clergymen are preaching moderate Islam here in America and none of them have been gunned down as you claim.

That's quite a bold claim. How do you know this Sunni Troll?

That's quite a bold claim. How do you know this Sunni?
Simple......just watch the news.

Have you heard about any muslim clergy being gunned down in America for preaching moderate Islam?? .. :cool:

That's quite a bold claim. How do you know this Sunni Troll?

Oh, Toastman, do you think that the Imam of Major Hasan was a moderate? Did they do a study and found out that the majority of mosques in America were led by radicals? I think that was the reason the FBI was going undercover at the mosques. Meanwhile, there was really an eye-opening video of a few years ago showing what went on in a mosque in Great Britain.

Have you heard about any muslim clergy being gunned down in America for preaching moderate Islam?? .. :cool:

So that means that they ALL preach moderate Islam ??

You don't know what they all preach. There could be plenty of them preaching extremism, given the violence that Islam teaches :cool:

You don't know what they all preach. There could be plenty of them preaching extremism, given the violence that Islam teaches :cool:

Why, Toastman, Major Hasan's Imam once preached at a Mosque in Falls Church, Virginia, when a couple of the 9/11 hijackers were attending. This Imam even presided over Major Hasan's mother's funeral. I wonder what the Imams are preaching at the mosques in Minnesota. Seems that a lot of the young Somali-Americans must be under their spell to leave this country and commit Jihad.

Why are you calling what the Imam is accused of doing hate?

Even the U.S is providing support for the Syrian rebels. .. :cool:

Secular syria opposition, not the radical Islamist from Iraq and a number of countries around the world so boys can get blooded, make a name for themselves.

You don't know what they all preach. There could be plenty of them preaching extremism, given the violence that Islam teaches
Islam doesn't teach violence.

It teaches social justice and resistance against tyranny. .. :cool:

You don't know what they all preach. There could be plenty of them preaching extremism, given the violence that Islam teaches
Islam doesn't teach violence.

It teaches social justice and resistance against tyranny. .. :cool:

sunni never read the koran and certainly knows nothing about history

Forum List

Back