Immigrant Children Raped, Punched, Kicked in Border Patrol Custody: Complaint Source

Well I am sure that the illegals would be happier back home!!! Since they claim they are being mistreated, here...Evidently their parents don't give a shit about their own kids and are willing to use them as pawns..

Those children were raped long before they ever got to the border. The coyotes bringing them aren't noted for philanthropy. Since the holding pens don't separate the girls and boys, it's not rape. It's just fucking. Likely the "friends" and "relatives" taking most of them will make a tidy profit selling those kids into slavery.

It's just drummed up false charges so that they can get the support from the people.
Our Boarder Control People are very professional people.

I saw a few pictures of these teens who are using gang signs. They think the public doesn't know anything about these gang hand signs.

I really really hate the RWs who wish this on children for no other reason than they're brown.

They are the same ones who laughed at the bringbackourgirls hashtag. They see themselves as compassionate, while they spew their hate and verbal vile.

I really really hate the RWs who wish this on children for no other reason than they're brown.

No one wished anything on them. They came here. We didn't go get them. Nasty people take money to bring them here and the parents know those children will be raped dozens of times before they see the border. They don't care. Maybe they can leverage those kids into a ticket for themselves. Maybe the kid will send money home. Half these kids will be sold into sex slavery and used in hidden brothels. The others might find themselves in the same gangs they had back home.

If we really wanted to treat these people humanely we would send them back until they stop coming.

They know so little about the country they are invading. They think because that shit happens in Mexico, it must happen here too. Its such an absurd claim, but they are too ignorant to understand how extremely unlikely that is to happen in the US. You might find one crazy guy who would do that shit, but it sure as fuck wouldnt be policy at the immigration center.

Now we get to pay for the court costs that will be involved with this useless waste of time.

Invading, like the US invaded Iraq with a FAULTY* war plan?

*JCS

The invasion plans weren't really faulty, it was the occupation plans that were faulty.

We should have negotiated with some of Hussein's staff to form a replacement government that could agree to surrender and provide closure to the war.

They are the same ones who laughed at the bringbackourgirls hashtag. They see themselves as compassionate, while they spew their hate and verbal vile.

The laughter has nothing to do with hatred, you stupid fuck.

It has to do with the ludicrousness of the whole thing. While these poor girls suffer at the hands of these terrorists, Obama does nothing substantiative and Iraq is being over run and the idiots running the Obama regime think some hashtag pics will fix things?

They are as delusional as they are corrupt and stupid.

No one wished anything on them. They came here. We didn't go get them. Nasty people take money to bring them here and the parents know those children will be raped dozens of times before they see the border. They don't care. Maybe they can leverage those kids into a ticket for themselves. Maybe the kid will send money home. Half these kids will be sold into sex slavery and used in hidden brothels. The others might find themselves in the same gangs they had back home.

If we really wanted to treat these people humanely we would send them back until they stop coming.

Isnt it tragic that the party of JFK and FDR has been taken over by morons like Luddly?

Well, you and luddy go get a few of them and bring to your homes, fed, clothe, and fold into your families you all are so caring about them
oh wait, you want other's to it while you sit all high and mighty on message board

Forum List

Back