Immigrant in Germany blocks car, gets smacked by Polish driver

I have very little interest in the German people and none at all in the German language. Particularly idioms.

And now you think you are not an idiot by using a Germanic language with lots of Latin and Greek words?

Last edited:
And? Do you speak Navajo or only a Germanic dialect?
Oh do you speak Navajo? Ya-ta-hey!

I certainly have known people that spoke German. They did not speak German around Americans. Perhaps they were too polite.
Using a foreign language on this board is against the rules in any case,

Using a foreign language on this board is against the rules in any case,

Here a nice translation:

Der Schnee schimmert weiß auf den Bergen heut' Nacht,
Keine Fußspur ist zu sehen
Ein Königreich der Einsamkeit
Und es sieht aus
Als ob ich die Königin bin
Der Wind er heult so wie der Wirbelsturm in meinem Innern
Konnte ihn nicht beherrschen
Weiß Gott was hab ich versucht
Lass sie nicht rein, lass sie nicht seh'n
Sei das brave Mädchen, das du immer sein musst
Verbirg es, fühl nichts, lass es sie nicht wissen
Nun, jetzt wissen sie's
Ich lass es los, lass es los.
Kann es nicht mehr unterdrücken
Wende mich ab und schlag' die Türe zu.
Es ist mir egal was sie sagen werden
Lasse den Sturm weiter toben
Die Kälte hat mich ohnehin nie gestört

Es ist schon eigenartig, wie etwas Abstand alles klein erscheinen lässt
Und die Ängste, die mich einst im Griff hatten kommen nicht mehr an mich ran.
Es ist Zeit herauszufinden, was ich alles tun kann
die Grenzen auszutesten und sie zu durchbrechen
Kein richtig, kein falsch, keine Vorschriften für mich.
Ich bin frei!
Ich lass es los, lass es los
Ich bin eins mit Wind und Himmel
Ihr werdet mich nie weinen sehen
Hier bin ich und hier bleibe ich
Meine Kraft stöbert durch die Luft, hinein in den Boden
Meine Seele windet sich in gefrorenen Mustern überall
Und ein Gedanke kristallisiert sich heraus wie ein eisiger Windstoß
Ich geh nie mehr zurück,
Die Vergangenheit ist Vergangenheit
Und ich erhebe mich wie die Morgendämmerung
Das perfekte Mädchen gibt es nicht mehr
Hier stehe ich im Tageslicht
Die Kälte hat mich ohnehin noch nie gestört.

Last edited:

Here a nice translation:

Der Schnee schimmert weiß auf den Bergen heut' Nacht,
Keine Fußspur ist zu sehen
Ein Königreich der Einsamkeit
Und es sieht aus
Als ob ich die Königin bin
Der Wind er heult so wie der Wirbelsturm in meinem Innern
Konnte ihn nicht beherrschen
Weiß Gott was hab ich versucht
Lass sie nicht rein, lass sie nicht seh'n
Sei das brave Mädchen, das du immer sein musst
Verbirg es, fühl nichts, lass es sie nicht wissen
Nun, jetzt wissen sie's
Kann es nicht mehr unterdrücken
Wende mich ab und schlag' die Türe zu.
Es ist mir egal was sie sagen werden
Die Kälte hat mich ohnehin nie gestört

Es ist schon eigenartig, wie etwas Abstand alles klein erscheinen lässt
Und die Ängste, die mich einst im Griff hatten kommen nicht mehr an mich ran.
Es ist Zeit herauszufinden, was ich alles tun kann
die Grenzen auszutesten und sie zu durchbrechen
Kein richtig, kein falsch, keine Vorschriften für mich.
Ich bin frei!
Ich bin eins mit Wind und Himmel
Ihr werdet mich nie weinen sehen
Hier bin ich und hier bleibe ich
Meine Kraft stöbert durch die Luft, hinein in den Boden
Meine Seele windet sich in gefrorenen Mustern überall
Und ein Gedanke kristallisiert sich heraus wie ein eisiger Windstoß
Ich geh nie mehr zurück,
Die Vergangenheit ist Vergangenheit
Und ich erhebe mich wie die Morgendämmerung
Das perfekte Mädchen gibt es nicht mehr
Hier stehe ich im Tageslicht
Die Kälte hat mich ohnehin noch nie gestört.

That doesn't apply to me. It is a direct challenge to the mods, if they care enough.

That doesn't apply to me. It is a direct challenge to the mods, if they care enough.

Why should they help you to get contact to an intraterrestrian like me? They have enough to do with the people who are not from our world on whatever reason.

I remember by the way on this context that I was banned long years ago from a German forum (where Nazi-propaganda had been a big problem) because I wrote a prayer for killed US-American soldiers who had died not only for the USA but also for the whole western world. The "reason" they banned me had been that I was not using the German language for doing so. I used Latin - the second most important language of the German history.

I would suggest to you to stop it to play to be an idiot. Never it was so easy to inform oneself what someone said in whatever language of the world. In my case I gave you only an example for slow-speaking Germans in our real way to live. But no one hinders you (English "hinder" = German "hindern") to die stupid with your wrong prejudices about Germany and Germans.

Why should they help you to get contact to an intraterrestrian like me? They have enough to do with the people who are not from our world on whatever reason.

I remember by the way on this context that I was banned long years ago from a German forum (where Nazi-propaganda had been a big problem) because I wrote a prayer for killed US-American soldiers who had died not only for the USA but also for the whole western world. The "reason" they banned me had been that I was not using the German language for doing so. I used Latin - the second most important language of the German history.

I would suggest to you to stop it to play to be an idiot. Never it was so easy to inform oneself what someone said in whatever language of the world. In my case I gave you only an example for slow-speaking Germans in our real way to live. But no one hinders you (English "hinder" = German "hindern") to die stupid with your wrong prejudices about Germany and Germans.

You're an immigrant to Germany, right?

Maybe you should support and defend your own country of birth, as much as you do Germany.:laughing0301:

You're an immigrant to Germany, right?

Wrong.

Maybe you should support and defend your own country of birth, as much as you do Germany.:laughing0301:

This sentence shows to me that you have not any light idea about Germany and real Germans. We are many nations - forced from Prussian shadows of a dead past - like you are one - to have to be a single nation and to have to be as stupid as all other perverted nationalists in the world. But a German can be whatever he likes to be - there are no limits. Example: A German who likes to be a Chinese becomes a Chinese. 100%. One of my teachers for example had been such a man. Mao threw him out of China because he also had been a Catholic priest. He never became a German again. He stayed to be a Chinese.

Last edited:
Wrong.

This sentence shows to me that you have not any light idea about Germany and real Germans. We are many nations - forced from Prussian shadows of a dead past - like you are one - to have to be a single nation and to have to be as stupid as all other perverted nationalists in the world. But a German can be whatever he likes to be - there are no limits. Example: A German who likes to be a Chinese becomes a Chinese. 100%. One of my teachers for example had been such a man. Mao threw him out of China because he also had been a Catholic priest. He never became a German again. He stayed to be a Chinese.

Then you're a globalist, which tells me everything I need to know about you.

Then you're a globalist,

I am a German and I am also a citizen of the world. Like Einstein for example or Diogenes of Sinope. But Diogenes not had been a German otherwise he had lived in an amber beer barrel but he had lived in an electron retsina barrel.

which tells me everything I need to know about you.

Which tells you nearly nothing about me - but me a lot about your form not to think.

Forum List

Back