🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Immigrant Mohammad Moghaddam Takes Hostages at Amarillo Walmart – Is Shot Dead by Police

Too many crazies let in by Hussein.

He has to answer to American people.

There is no let up....the Islamic madness doesn't stop....

Hello America, you have Hussein to thank.

No. Not just him. If you will recall 9/11 happened long before him. This has been going on for years now, but it just getting worse.......and no, he doesn't help.

The Religion of Peace strikes again.

Mohammad Moghaddam, an immigrant, came to Amarillo with his family eight years ago from Iran.

Immigrant Mohammad Moghaddam Takes Hostages at Amarillo Walmart - Is Shot Dead by Police

Yeah, that is my hometown and my little brother and his family plus my dad still live there. They have talked about what a shithole Amarillo has become since I was last there in 2005 because of the mass immigration....said I wouldn't even recognize parts of the city anymore. That seems to be the story all over the United States as POS like Barrypuppet allow the U.N to set our immigration policies. We shouldn't be surprised because Barrypuppet was compromised from the "git-go" because he is gay and Manchelle is trans gendered so you can bet they they do as they are told. Hitlery is 100 percent totally compromised not just concerning her crimes as Sec of State, but her crimes when she was in Arkansas and her NUMEROUS lesbian affairs so you know she will do exactly as she is told by the CFR and Committee of 300. America continues to circle the drain and the leftard clown posse cheers and applauds.

Last edited:

Mohammad Moghaddam, an immigrant, came to Amarillo with his family eight years ago from Iran.

Immigrant Mohammad Moghaddam Takes Hostages at Amarillo Walmart - Is Shot Dead by Police

Yeah, that is my hometown and my little brother and his family plus my dad still live there. They have talked about what a shithole Amarillo has become since I was last there in 2005 because of the mass immigration....said I wouldn't even recognize parts oif the city anymore. That seems to be the story all over the United States as POS like Barrypuppet allow the U.N to set our immigration policies. We shouldn't be surprised because Barrypuppet was compromised from the "git-go" because he is gay and Manchelle is trans gendered so you can bet they they do as they are told. Hitlery is 100 percent totally compromised not just concerning her crimes as Sec of State, but her crimes when she was in Arkansas and her NUMEROUS lesbian affairs so you know she will do exactly as she is told by the CFR and Committee of 300. America continues to circle the drain and the leftard clown posse cheers and applauds.

I know :( ...walking the streets of so many American cities.....like walking in Pakistan.

The hemorrhage of Islamic immigration has too stop....in US and all over the Western world. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Yeah, that is my hometown and my little brother and his family plus my dad still live there. They have talked about what a shithole Amarillo has become since I was last there in 2005 because of the mass immigration....said I wouldn't even recognize parts oif the city anymore. That seems to be the story all over the United States as POS like Barrypuppet allow the U.N to set our immigration policies. We shouldn't be surprised because Barrypuppet was compromised from the "git-go" because he is gay and Manchelle is trans gendered so you can bet they they do as they are told. Hitlery is 100 percent totally compromised not just concerning her crimes as Sec of State, but her crimes when she was in Arkansas and her NUMEROUS lesbian affairs so you know she will do exactly as she is told by the CFR and Committee of 300. America continues to circle the drain and the leftard clown posse cheers and applauds.

I know :( ...walking the streets of so many American cities.....like walking in Pakistan.

The hemorrhage of Islamic immigration has too stop....in US and all over the Western world. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Leftards and the globalists will not be happy until most of America is like Dearborn, Michigan.........

Leftards and the globalists will not be happy until most of America is like Dearborn, Michigan.........

Exactly...it won't happen though.....patriots will fight....and will win! :thup:

Trump says that he will place a temporary ban on the Muslim entry into the United States. I say, make it permanent and toss out most if not all that have come in since 9/11. Also, as they are apparently slipping over our borders (as they are finding Pashto to English translation pamphlets), repeal Posse Comitatus and use federal troops to monitor our borders with orders to shoot if necessary. The Japanese keep complaining about our presence in Japan, so we can move them out of Japan and use them to fortify our borders.

Yup and he won't be alone.

Wonder how many Americans have to die before douchebag in the WH and the clowns in DC ban Muslims from our country.

Hell. All those in our country should be booted out. We should do like Japan and not allow any in at all.

Forum List

Back