Another Biden Illegal immigrant, 25, is charged with murdering Michigan woman, 25

No kidding he was elected

But not by popular vote.

I didn't say he did, your comment had fuck all to do with what I posted. Biden has had the most votes by far compared to anyone in any presidential election, yet I have yet to meet anyone who even likes him. 81 million votes, sure.

So, to reiterate, your comment 'The popular vote doesn't elect the president' had nothing to do with anything I posted.

Another one of Joe's kind of people. This was a car-jacking incident, which is catching on like wildfire in this country.
He's from Mexico, which figures since 7 of the 10 cities in the world with the highest murder rates, are in Mexico.

View attachment 922621

Illegal immigrant, 25, is charged with murdering Michigan woman, 25, who was found shot dead on the side of a highway after horror carjacking​

• Brandon Ortiz-Vite, 25, has been charged with the murder of a 25-year-old woman from Grand Rapids, Michigan, whose body was found on a highway
  • Ruby Garcia's body was found with gunshot wounds late on Friday night following a suspected car jacking
  • Suspect, Ortiz-Vite is believed to have fled to Mexico but is in custody with Garcia's family setting up a GoFundMe to help pay for funeral expenses
Lets see if our almost useless lib news media gets off its butt to investigate this man

I want to know when he entered the US and what interaction with authorities has he had since being here

I didn't say he did, your comment had fuck all to do with what I posted. Biden has had the most votes by far compared to anyone in any presidential election, yet I have yet to meet anyone who even likes him. 81 million votes, sure.

So, to reiterate, your comment 'The popular vote doesn't elect the president' had nothing to do with anything I posted.
Get your idiotic election lies out of here..

We don't count cultist genuflections and tears of joy. We count votes.

Get your idiotic election lies out of here..

We don't count cultist genuflections and tears of joy. We count votes.

they counted submitted Ballots....not from actual real voters. Reportedly even hacked in and changed 100s' of thousands electronically in some counties.//

they counted submitted Ballots....not from actual real voters. Reportedly even hacked in and changed 100s' of thousands electronically in some counties.//
Shut up liar. Go sit in the corner with the spoonbenders and alien abductees, where you freaks belong.

Another one of Joe's kind of people. This was a car-jacking incident, which is catching on like wildfire in this country.
He's from Mexico, which figures since 7 of the 10 cities in the world with the highest murder rates, are in Mexico.

View attachment 922621

Illegal immigrant, 25, is charged with murdering Michigan woman, 25, who was found shot dead on the side of a highway after horror carjacking​

• Brandon Ortiz-Vite, 25, has been charged with the murder of a 25-year-old woman from Grand Rapids, Michigan, whose body was found on a highway
  • Ruby Garcia's body was found with gunshot wounds late on Friday night following a suspected car jacking
  • Suspect, Ortiz-Vite is believed to have fled to Mexico but is in custody with Garcia's family setting up a GoFundMe to help pay for funeral expenses
“But, but, but, Donald Drumpf is selling Bibles!”

Forum List

Back