Moscow official : Ukrainians cannot be re-educated, so they all need to be KILLED without pity.

WOW! I guess MAGA and the repubs are thrilled about the Russian soldiers raping and torturing children. Moscow Margie probably had shivers from imagining such. She is easily excitable, you know?

Why has the repub party become Pro-Poootin?

WOW! I guess MAGA and the repubs are thrilled about the Russian soldiers raping and torturing children. Moscow Margie probably had shivers from imagining such. She is easily excitable, you know?

Yes. They have. They admire a strong dictatorial leader.

1714509472773.jpeg

have you seen this mess ?

Yes. They have. They admire a strong dictatorial leader.
all what we need to know about 🇸🇦 🐷 🇷🇺 them :

Media personality Puchkov talked about Ukrainian Nazis, who cannot be reeducated and need to be shot. Vladimir Putin previously stated that sooner or later the Ukrainian and Russian people will “reunite,” at least on a spiritual level after the destruction of the Bandera cult.

Azov is a far-right all-volunteer infantry military unit whose members – estimated at 900 – are ultra-nationalists and accused of harbouring neo-Nazi and white supremacist ideology.

There are neo nazis in America, and they're probably estimated at a much higher number than 900. Imagine another country invading the US simply to kill a small group of people and you're left with an absolutely insane and completely bogus justification for the war, which even Putin doesn't believe in.

Note how the audience (appear to be the young) applauded 🤦‍♂️. Muscovy 🇷🇺 is a fascist - STALINIST , ORIENTAL EMPIRE, WHICH JUST WANT TO EXTERMINATE US , AMERICANS AND EUROPEANS

Moscow official : Ukrainians cannot be re-educated, so they all need to be KILLED without pity.

It's good to have goals

It's good to have goals
MAGA man, do you support Moscow 🇷🇺 empire´s goals ?

There are neo nazis in America, and they're probably estimated at a much higher number than 900. Imagine another country invading the US simply to kill a small group of people and you're left with an absolutely insane and completely bogus justification for the war, which even Putin doesn't believe in.

Forum List

Back