Immigration Poll Demonstrates Americans Want Total Revolution Against Mass Immigration

People worried about their job prospects do not want competition. Hardly shocking.
What an odd thing to say when we are talking about pitting First World Workers up against serfs from Third World shit holes who would work for a dollar a day and be happy for it.

But I guess working for a decent wage is just another sign of racism to dudes like you, eh?

You are the only one expressing xenophobia. There is nothing at all odd about saying that people don't want the competition for their jobs. It is reality. It is the poor man's version of rent-seeking. The wealthy have patents and copyrights; the poor have immigration controls.

then they shouldn't be voting for someone who manufactures all of his products outside of the country.

People worried about their job prospects do not want competition. Hardly shocking.
What an odd thing to say when we are talking about pitting First World Workers up against serfs from Third World shit holes who would work for a dollar a day and be happy for it.

But I guess working for a decent wage is just another sign of racism to dudes like you, eh?

You are the only one expressing xenophobia. There is nothing at all odd about saying that people don't want the competition for their jobs. It is reality. It is the poor man's version of rent-seeking. The wealthy have patents and copyrights; the poor have immigration controls.

then they shouldn't be voting for someone who manufactures all of his products outside of the country.

That is up to the individuals. For some, not having to pee next to a tranny is the more desirable outcome than not having to compete with Akmehd

That is up to the individuals. For some, not having to pee next to a tranny is the more desirable outcome than not having to compete with Akmehd

I'm pretty sure that the trans community isn't the motivating factor in bigots voting for Donald. he just gave them a voice and told them that he's ok with their hatred. again, if you're worried about competing for jobs, then why vote for someone who simply removed them from the country.

you probably shouldn't change the goal posts to a separate and unrelated wedge issue that really has zero to do with most people's lives.

Competition is fine - when they are here legally.

Lol, no, it is not. When the Indian from Hyderabad can work here for 6 years, save every dime then go back home to retire in India, it is not fair competition with American workers who will continue to live lives here in the US and retire here. That factor alone creates huge disparity in what a person needs to be paid.

Aside from that, the net impact on the consumer rate of spending here in the US cripples the consumer market as well, which hurts the general economy for everyone.

So you're against legal immigration? That's a ridiculous viewpoint. That would be REAL xenophobia, not the made up shit Liberals use when we merely say we want people to immigrate legally. Also, my field has a ton of Indians in it and I've never had an issue with work and getting paid. Then again, I study up, work hard and have confidence in my skill-set.
Wrong. When immigration outpaces assimilation, then balkans are produced, chunks of immigrant settlements that become microcosms of the old world with similar levels of poverty and despair. France is dealing with this specific problem. People in poverty are desperate and work for far less, undermining the labor market.

Also, indiscriminate immigration is just as disastrous. We used to select quality immigrants with marketable skill sets. Now we take anything with a heartbeat. None of this makes America stronger.

Which used to be the whole point of immigration.

I'm pretty sure that the trans community isn't the motivating factor in bigots voting for Donald. he just gave them a voice and told them that he's ok with their hatred.

Different people have different priorities. I am a progressive who opposes the "Fair Wage" nonsense because it is bad for the environment, among other reasons. Hillary is the least eco-friendly democratic nominee in my lifetime, which is not to say the others were solid. The environment is more important to me than the economics. That puts me in a minority for even the left.

I'm pretty sure that the trans community isn't the motivating factor in bigots voting for Donald. he just gave them a voice and told them that he's ok with their hatred.

Different people have different priorities. I am a progressive who opposes the "Fair Wage" nonsense because it is bad for the environment, among other reasons. Hillary is the least eco-friendly democratic nominee in my lifetime, which is not to say the others were solid. The environment is more important to me than the economics. That puts me in a minority for even the left.

again, you're changing the issue. stay on topic. and a progressive would try to bolster keeping Donald away from the white house.

concern trolls are so amusing.

Lol, no, it is not. When the Indian from Hyderabad can work here for 6 years, save every dime then go back home to retire in India, it is not fair competition with American workers who will continue to live lives here in the US and retire here. That factor alone creates huge disparity in what a person needs to be paid.

Aside from that, the net impact on the consumer rate of spending here in the US cripples the consumer market as well, which hurts the general economy for everyone.

So you're against legal immigration? That's a ridiculous viewpoint. That would be REAL xenophobia, not the made up shit Liberals use when we merely say we want people to immigrate legally. Also, my field has a ton of Indians in it and I've never had an issue with work and getting paid. Then again, I study up, work hard and have confidence in my skill-set.
Wrong. When immigration outpaces assimilation, then balkans are produced, chunks of immigrant settlements that become microcosms of the old world with similar levels of poverty and despair. France is dealing with this specific problem. People in poverty are desperate and work for far less, undermining the labor market.

Also, indiscriminate immigration is just as disastrous. We used to select quality immigrants with marketable skill sets. Now we take anything with a heartbeat. None of this makes America stronger.

You're debating against a point I never made. Of course we want people to assimilate when they come here. My family did, and they retained their culture as well.

You're debating against a point I never made.
Wrong again. Someone can be for sane immigration policies without being against all legal immigration. You ASSumed.

again, you're changing the issue. stay on topic. and a progressive would try to bolster keeping Donald away from the white house.

concern trolls are so amusing.

I am not "changing the issue." I am illustrating the issue. Most voters are not single issue voters and no matter who they vote for, they are in some way voting against their other interests.

Wrong again. Someone can be for sane immigration policies without being against all legal immigration. You ASSumed.

No. You're the dumbass that can't read. YOU ASSumed I was against a fair and sane policy. SHOW ME where I said otherwise. You can't. So shut the fuck up and let the adults debate .

LMAO Hey don't worry.

If Trump is elected he will build the wall and Mexico has already said that if he wins they are calling all of their citizens home.

A win, win baby. LOL

No. You're the dumbass that can't read. YOU ASSumed I was against a fair and sane policy. SHOW ME where I said otherwise. You can't. So shut the fuck up and let the adults debate .
Dumbass, you ASSumed Jim was against all legal immigration. Wear the ass. It's yours.

Dumbass, you ASSumed Jim was against all legal immigration. Wear the ass. It's yours.

Jim's a nutcase that needs to take his meds and apparently so do you. Read and comprehend. It's not hard. Now go fuck yourself and leave the forum for the grownups.

Only once great with illegal immigrations...with Cruz or Clinton president role...

THIS will be one of the TOP 3 topics of this election!

breitbart ^ | July 31, 2016 | JULIA HAHN
– By a nearly 6 to 1 margin, U.S. voters believe immigration should be decreased rather than increased. – By a 25-to-1 margin, voters believe that unemployed American workers should get preference for a U.S. job rather than a foreign worker brought in from another country. – Sixty one percent of voters believe that any politician, “who would rather import foreign workers to take jobs rather than give them to current U.S. residents, is unfit to hold office.” – Three out of four voters believe the nation needs “an immigration system that puts American workers first, not an immigration system...
"Total Revolution"......right....sure.....as soon as Juan finishes their lawn.

Jim's a nutcase that needs to take his meds and apparently so do you. Read and comprehend. It's not hard. Now go fuck yourself and leave the forum for the grownups.
Keep running, ASS.

THIS will be one of the TOP 3 topics of this election!

breitbart ^ | July 31, 2016 | JULIA HAHN
– By a nearly 6 to 1 margin, U.S. voters believe immigration should be decreased rather than increased. – By a 25-to-1 margin, voters believe that unemployed American workers should get preference for a U.S. job rather than a foreign worker brought in from another country. – Sixty one percent of voters believe that any politician, “who would rather import foreign workers to take jobs rather than give them to current U.S. residents, is unfit to hold office.” – Three out of four voters believe the nation needs “an immigration system that puts American workers first, not an immigration system...

Besides, the majority of Americans may not want their country to look like that in 2030:

View attachment 83848
Hmm, those gals look like Hindu more that Muslim...

Personally i'm against all immigration until we sort out our lack of quality jobs for Americans.

Forum List

Back