Immigration Poll Demonstrates Americans Want Total Revolution Against Mass Immigration

People worried about their job prospects do not want competition. Hardly shocking.

Competition is fine - when they are here legally.

Lol, no, it is not. When the Indian from Hyderabad can work here for 6 years, save every dime then go back home to retire in India, it is not fair competition with American workers who will continue to live lives here in the US and retire here. That factor alone creates huge disparity in what a person needs to be paid.

Aside from that, the net impact on the consumer rate of spending here in the US cripples the consumer market as well, which hurts the general economy for everyone.

So you're against legal immigration? That's a ridiculous viewpoint. That would be REAL xenophobia, not the made up shit Liberals use when we merely say we want people to immigrate legally. Also, my field has a ton of Indians in it and I've never had an issue with work and getting paid. Then again, I study up, work hard and have confidence in my skill-set.

Personally i'm against all immigration until we sort out our lack of quality jobs for Americans.
Does that mean we can exile automation?

People worried about their job prospects do not want competition. Hardly shocking.

Lol, no, it is not. When the Indian from Hyderabad can work here for 6 years, save every dime then go back home to retire in India, it is not fair competition with American workers who will continue to live lives here in the US and retire here. That factor alone creates huge disparity in what a person needs to be paid.

Aside from that, the net impact on the consumer rate of spending here in the US cripples the consumer market as well, which hurts the general economy for everyone.

So you're against legal immigration? That's a ridiculous viewpoint. That would be REAL xenophobia, not the made up shit Liberals use when we merely say we want people to immigrate legally. Also, my field has a ton of Indians in it and I've never had an issue with work and getting paid. Then again, I study up, work hard and have confidence in my skill-set.

Personally i'm against all immigration until we sort out our lack of quality jobs for Americans.

That's an absolutely ridiculous standpoint and not what this country is about.

No,that means we stop importing labor until we get our job market fixed.

Automation has taken many thousands of jobs from Americans..

THIS will be one of the TOP 3 topics of this election!

breitbart ^ | July 31, 2016 | JULIA HAHN
– By a nearly 6 to 1 margin, U.S. voters believe immigration should be decreased rather than increased. – By a 25-to-1 margin, voters believe that unemployed American workers should get preference for a U.S. job rather than a foreign worker brought in from another country. – Sixty one percent of voters believe that any politician, “who would rather import foreign workers to take jobs rather than give them to current U.S. residents, is unfit to hold office.” – Three out of four voters believe the nation needs “an immigration system that puts American workers first, not an immigration system...
"Total Revolution"......right....sure.....as soon as Juan finishes their lawn.
I dont know about you Butch but my lawn guy is a 70 year old American!

So you're perfectly willing to flush the American job market down the toilet for the sake of political correctness?
You're a fucken idiot.

So you want to import more cheap labor while we're already losing jobs to automation...
Thanks for playing.

THIS will be one of the TOP 3 topics of this election!

breitbart ^ | July 31, 2016 | JULIA HAHN
– By a nearly 6 to 1 margin, U.S. voters believe immigration should be decreased rather than increased. – By a 25-to-1 margin, voters believe that unemployed American workers should get preference for a U.S. job rather than a foreign worker brought in from another country. – Sixty one percent of voters believe that any politician, “who would rather import foreign workers to take jobs rather than give them to current U.S. residents, is unfit to hold office.” – Three out of four voters believe the nation needs “an immigration system that puts American workers first, not an immigration system...
"Total Revolution"......right....sure.....as soon as Juan finishes their lawn.
I dont know about you Butch but my lawn guy is a 70 year old American!
I don't have a lawn mower.I took care of that problem 15 years ago...

So you want to import more cheap labor while we're already losing jobs to automation...
Thanks for playing.
Yeah, it clearly says that in my post? Please have your eyesight checked...

Thanks for playing.

Why bring up automation in the first place?
When you come across as an illegal immigration apologist and dont clarify your position you should get used to being called on it.

Thanks for playing.

Why bring up automation in the first place?
When you come across as an illegal immigration apologist and dont clarify your position you should get used to being called on it.
My position on this matter is well documented.Just because you are blind and can't see does not give you the right to assume something you are ignorant about.....

So you're against legal immigration? That's a ridiculous viewpoint. T
That is because I never said that, you Losertarian piece of shyte.

Go back home and play with your fantasy slaves, fucktard.

Losertarian ass holes like you do not get to decide what this country is about, moron.

So you're perfectly willing to flush the American job market down the toilet for the sake of political correctness?
You're a fucken idiot.
Yes, he is and he is completely typical of the Open Borders idiots.

You're a fucken idiot.
Yes, he is and he is completely typical of the Open Borders idiots.

I'll never understand their rush to third world status.

Forum List

Back