In a First, a Chinese Military Plane Breaches Japan’s Territorial Airspace

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I provide a NYT link, the concerns aren't politically partisan. They are going to start testing these waters from time to time it seems, Japan and China are destined to meet if the Axis attack Taiwan. Nikki Haley was also coincidentally in Taiwan at the same time, she seems to understand what is at stake in that region where WWIII.could have its origins. Trump with Vance as V.P. will definitely be focusing on the Asian Pacific if he is elected. In a First, a Chinese Military Plane Breaches Japan’s Territorial Airspace

Last edited:
I provide a NYT link, the concerns aren't politically partisan. They are going to start testing these waters from time to time it seems, Japan and China are destined to meet if the Axis attack Taiwan. Nikki Haley was also coincidentally in Taiwant at the same time, she seems to understand what is at stake in that region where WWIII.could have its origins. Trump with Vance as V.P. will definitely be focusing on the Asian Pacific if he is elected. In a First, a Chinese Military Plane Breaches Japan’s Territorial Airspace
They have been testing for decades. Again, you don't have to llive with what Trump can do, so if your punk ass is so worried about China, go talk to YOUR Prime Minister. Because Trump and Vance are the last two people we need here in America for leaders.

It is not really the first time.

While Monday's violation was the first by a Chinese military plane, a fixed-wing aircraft belonging to Beijing's former State Oceanic Administration crossed the boundary in 2012, as did a small unmanned aircraft belonging to the China Coast Guard in 2017.

I provide a NYT link, the concerns aren't politically partisan. They are going to start testing these waters from time to time it seems, Japan and China are destined to meet if the Axis attack Taiwan. Nikki Haley was also coincidentally in Taiwan at the same time, she seems to understand what is at stake in that region where WWIII.could have its origins. Trump with Vance as V.P. will definitely be focusing on the Asian Pacific if he is elected. In a First, a Chinese Military Plane Breaches Japan’s Territorial Airspace

it is cute how you say the concerns aren't politically partisan, and then make your post partisan.

Once again, the people that have never been out of the US try to make every thing that happens in the world about the US.

it is cute how you say the concerns aren't politically partisan, and then make your post partisan.

Vance and Trump have both spoken strongly about the need for the U.S to focus on the South China Sea and China specifically.

You would have to be very partisan to not understand which adversary governments in the world favour which candidate.

Perhaps Haley is in Taiwan to express a message from the candidate she endorsed?

Vance and Trump have both spoken strongly about the need for the U.S to focus on the South China Sea and China specifically.

You would have to be very partisan to not understand which adversary governments in the world favour which candidate.

Perhaps Haley is in Taiwan to express a message from the candidate she endorsed?

You mean the message of "keep spending even more on your military or we will not come to your aid"

That message?

Last edited:
They have been testing for decades. Again, you don't have to llive with what Trump can do, so if your punk ass is so worried about China, go talk to YOUR Prime Minister. Because Trump and Vance are the last two people we need here in America for leaders.

You are too biased to respond objectively.

It's akin to being hired for an organization in a bloated bureaucracy, looking around at all the cliques and drone-like attitudes of the employees on the first day of work and telling yourself "I'm gonna make a difference, I'm going to really make a difference and right this ship damn it!" You enter with great anticipation, guns blazing, hoping to change any failures and problems within the culture of that organization.

Then there you are, two weeks later grabbing the same trays in the cafeteria, joining your same table of friends you met and will hang out with for the next decade regurgitating the same talking points that were passed on to you in the last corporate Power Point presentation.

If the mind does not remain malleable, if you don't remain curious, if you don't find a way to defy convention, you become just another cog in the machine. This is exactly what Americas enemies want, I guarantee it.

You are too biased to respond objectively.
wqzskdyz-1342582123.jpg

You mean the message of "keep spending even more on your military or we will not come to your aid"?

That message

Did you know that the Biden administration is placing great pressure on Canada to increase their military spending to 2%? I'm not talking about 5 years ago, I am talking about high level talks just days ago.

Jake Sullivan also had an impromptu surprise visit to Canada just yesterday, for what do we owe the pleasure of this visit I wonder? Maybe he is trying to convey the stark reality of our times. I sure hope he has done so, you see, for me civil liberty and democracy doesn't have a border or any specific government, you either support it or you don't. If you support free speech and civil liberties, I will support you. If I sense a disturbance in the force, I will NOT support you.

I've refrained from posting this article as I didn't want to burst the bubble of some of you on here. You do tempt me though, it certainly would sink your narrative.

Listen, we are headed towards dangerous times. You might not know this, you might feel safe and warm in the cradle of democracy. However, the world changes on a dime.

The motto I learned in scouts which I have tried to keep with me as humanly possible in chaotic times, "be prepared". Europe is learning this lesson today, we can't afford for America to walk that same path.

Did you know that the Biden administration is placing great pressure on Canada to increase their military spending to 2%? I'm not talking about 5 years ago, I am talking about high level talks just days ago.

Do you have some examples of this "great pressure". Though it does not surprise me, both sides in the US are warmongers.

Jake Sullivan also had an impromptu surprise visit to Canada just yesterday, for what do we owe the pleasure of this visit I wonder? Maybe he is trying to convey the stark reality of our times. I sure hope he has done so, you see, for me civil liberty and democracy doesn't have a border or any specific government, you either support it or you don't. If you support free speech and civil liberties, I will support you. If I sense a change in the force, I will NOT support you.

He is a busy man, he is in China next week.

I've refrained from posting this article as I didn't want to burst the bubble of some of you on here. You do tempt me though, it certainly would sink your narrative.

I read about this yesterday on Nikkei Asia. There are no bubble being burst, there is just the same game that has been playing out for decades.

Do you have some examples of this "great pressure". Though it does not surprise me, both sides in the US are warmongers.

He is a busy man, he is in China next week.

I read about this yesterday on Nikkei Asia. There are no bubble being burst, there is just the same game that has been playing out for decades.

Here is one I quickly found. If he says this publicly it is akin to a strong message privately. This isn't the article I had read but it will suffice for the purposes of this posting.

U.S. wants Canada to hit military spending target 'as rapidly as humanly possible': Biden's adviser

Canada and other countries that are laggards when it comes to military spending should hit the NATO-imposed target of spending two per cent of GDP "as rapidly as humanly possible," U.S. President Joe Biden's national security adviser told reporters on the sidelines of the Liberal cabinet retreat in Halifax on Sunday.

Asked by CBC News if he's satisfied with Canada's recently announced plan to hit that spending target in eight years' time, Jake Sullivan said the Biden administration has pushed NATO countries to meet the spending threshold, and while some have complied, "there is still a set of countries that hasn't — Canada is one of them."

Here is one I quickly found. If he says this publicly it is akin to a strong message privately. This isn't the article I had read but it will suffice for the purposes of this posting.

U.S. wants Canada to hit military spending target 'as rapidly as humanly possible': Biden's adviser

Canada and other countries that are laggards when it comes to military spending should hit the NATO-imposed target of spending two per cent of GDP "as rapidly as humanly possible," U.S. President Joe Biden's national security adviser told reporters on the sidelines of the Liberal cabinet retreat in Halifax on Sunday.

Asked by CBC News if he's satisfied with Canada's recently announced plan to hit that spending target in eight years' time, Jake Sullivan said the Biden administration has pushed NATO countries to meet the spending threshold, and while some have complied, "there is still a set of countries that hasn't — Canada is one of them."

Thanks.

As I said, I am not surprised the Biden Admin is pushing this, they want everyone to be spending more and more on their military do the detriment of the rest of their country.

I was just reading an OpEd about this...

The CCP has been trying to spread skepticism about the U.S. in Taiwan -- the aim of which is to create the perception that Washington is unreliable.

They have various narratives: Taiwan would be abandoned by the U.S. in the end; the reason why the U.S. is so willing to sell weapons to Taiwan is to let the Taiwanese shed blood, while no American soldier would be deployed; the real purpose of the U.S. is to use Taiwan as a pawn to check China's development; and so on.

For people influenced by this spreading of skepticism, spending more on the military has no meaning. They too do not want to be ruled by the CCP, but may be willing to first negotiate to prolong the survival of Taiwan as a self-governed entity for as long as possible. Polls show that around 30% of voters have such views, and thus cannot be ignored.

If the next U.S. administration actually tries to force Taiwan to increase the military budget to 5% of GDP, it could trigger a domestic political uproar, possibly leading to a more Beijing-friendly president after the next election in 2028. A KMT administration would be more susceptible to pressure from China -- disadvantageous to Washington's Indo-Pacific strategy.

Forum List

Back