In a huge win for parents, conservative candidates have (narrowly) won all 3 City of Waukesha School Board seats, knocking off 2 liberal incumbents

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Huge props to African American and school choice advocate Marquell Moorer winning a seat.

FPoGGBWXEAIndPK

Huge props to African American and school choice advocate Marquell Moorer winning a seat.

FPoGGBWXEAIndPK
Yet in X number of years, there will be threads decrying the "liberal" education that kids are getting there.

FPoGGBWXEAIndPK

This will be replicated all over the US in November, from the Senate all the way down to city councils and yes, local school boards.

As I have been saying--the Left has not just lost politically--they have lost the culture. We're about to see the electoral fruits of this.

Good lets us see if republicans run schools better than democrat's, I bet they won't.
Perhaps they'll even succeed in turning public education into a "public-private partnership" for profit so that Jeff Bezos can ultimately buy it out for pennies on the dollar and run it all like an Amazon warehouse operation.

Way to turn "a nonpartisan race" into "a party affair", Waukesha!

Last edited:
Yet in X number of years, there will be threads decrying the "liberal" education that kids are getting there.
Nothing will change, republicans always make it worst for schools.

------------------------------------------------
Seizing on education as a newly potent wedge issue, Republicans have moved to galvanize crucial groups of voters around what the party calls “parental rights” issues in public schools, a hodgepodge of conservative causes ranging from eradicating mask mandates to demanding changes to the way children are taught about racism.

Last edited:
Nothing will change, republicans always make it worst for schools.

------------------------------------------------
Seizing on education as a newly potent wedge issue, Republicans have moved to galvanize crucial groups of voters around what the party calls “parental rights” issues in public schools, a hodgepodge of conservative causes ranging from eradicating mask mandates to demanding changes to the way children are taught about racism.
The entire right wing complaint about "liberal education" is silly. Texas, for example, has not had a democrat elected statewide this century. Yet somehow the liberals are supposedly fully in control of education in Texas (or in the case of Texas, lack thereof)

FPoGGBWXEAIndPK
Republicans are not Conservatives.

This happened in the mid 90's after the "Revolution" swept into DC....and was soundly rejected by people after just one election cycle. Why? You can't govern from crazy..which is all conservatives have left. :)

This too shall pass.

Republicans are not Conservatives.
Republicans believe in the ideology and belief system of conservatism. Well...at least they did before the descent into crazy.
Now? You can't tell the mainstream from the alt-right anymore. The nuts have swallowed the party and the ideology whole. :)

Meh, dem crazies pushed too hard, used a covid hoax to their full advantage, and now they are reaping the whirlwind for their unseemly actions.

Thing is it will take years to unfuck what they did.

The entire right wing complaint about "liberal education" is silly. Texas, for example, has not had a democrat elected statewide this century. Yet somehow the liberals are supposedly fully in control of education in Texas (or in the case of Texas, lack thereof)
Public education is to expensive for the results achieved. It si uneven depending on location. And we have been "fixing" it for many many decades. We know the teachers union needs to be reduced in power. And it will not be. So education can not improve if most of the resources go to them and those who work in the school systems in all ways.

Good lets us see if republicans run schools better than democrat's, I bet they won't.
/-----/ You confuse Republican vs Democrat with Conservative vs Liberal. I attended both public and private schools. There are good and bad on both sides.

This happened in the mid 90's after the "Revolution" swept into DC....and was soundly rejected by people after just one election cycle. Why? You can't govern from crazy..which is all conservatives have left. :)

This too shall pass.
The govern from crazy is what the Left has been doing, on every level of society, Including education. You need to keep up.

FPoGGBWXEAIndPK
They're part of us. Or we're part of them. Or something.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

CRT and child grooming are finished in the classroom.

Medical regulations are going to change too. They're much too broadly written and they're going to get real specific.

I'm working the east coast this morning, I'm in Bristol PA, which is a little north of Philly. Between Philly and New Jersey. Bucks County. Going to get another thousand recruits before I leave, and that's three days or four, so if I do it 100 times in a year that's 100,000 parents, and there's 200 of us doing this all over the country, and most of em do better than me cause I'm only half time - that's 20 million parents which is 40 million voters. More than enough to sway an election

They're part of us. Or we're part of them. Or something.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

CRT and child grooming are finished in the classroom.

Medical regulations are going to change too. They're much too broadly written and they're going to get real specific.

I'm working the east coast this morning, I'm in Bristol PA, which is a little north of Philly. Between Philly and New Jersey. Bucks County. Going to get another thousand recruits before I leave, and that's three days or four, so if I do it 100 times in a year that's 100,000 parents, and there's 200 of us doing this all over the country, and most of em do better than me cause I'm only half time - that's 20 million parents which is 40 million voters. More than enough to sway an election
Great job. As though the Neshaminy School District needed any of your help hating on teachers. And thanks for outing yourself. Earth scum should be well labeled.

Educators are selected from the pool of snowflakes spilling out of the liberal education puppy mills and are mostly the same everywhere

you could throw all the public school educators in a pot and draw them out at random like lottery balls and the schools they work at would not change at all

If anything the last couple of years have taught America that we need to pay better attention to who we elect to school boards.

We saw all across this country how the Left has tried to screw everything up. Everything from worthless mask mandates for the kids to indoctrinating the kids with destructive Left Wing racial horseshit and faggotory.

Where I live there is also a big push to get the Liberals off the school board.

Great job. As though the Neshaminy School District needed any of your help hating on teachers. And thanks for outing yourself. Earth scum should be well labeled.
/-----/ "needed any of your help hating on teachers."
And the Teachers Union hating on Catholic school, and Charter school teachers is OKEY DOKE in your book? You applaud their racism? Teachers unions are systemically racist. Here’s why

Forum List

Back