In California where the DA's let criminals go as fast as they are arrested..."Breaking and Entering News"

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
On Thursday, thieves broke into the car of longtime Rep. Adam Schiff(D)—a House Democrat who is currently running for the open Senate seat in California—and stole several bags, including one with his business clothes inside, according to The San Francisco Chronicle.
Two days earlier, a fight broke out between San Jose Democratic Mayor Matt Mahan's security guard and a member of the public during a live interview with local network KRON4.
On Sunday morning, a man broke into Democratic Los Angeles Mayor Karen Bass' official home, Getty House, while she was there with her daughter and grandchild at around 6:40 a.m. according to the Los Angeles Police Department.
I always say "Elections have consequences". When you vote for the people who want to replace you with illegal aliens or allow criminals to walk around free, bad things might just happen. Everyday i hope events like these happen to our Joe Biden voters.

1714171080451.png

In California where the DA's let criminals go as fast as they are arrested..."Breaking and Entering News"​

I hear Trump is claiming his arrests should have been in CA

Democrats have exceeded themselves in absurdity and uselessness beyond all measure. Calling for reforming that Democratic party is like asking to cleanse shit. I am done with these assholes. Sell out lying traitors. Defunding them isn't enough. Investigating them is a good start, Biden and his million $ from China, all those Soros funded DA's investigate them and we will see where the chips fall.

Actually, in a free and open DEMOCRATIC election, NOBODY, but NOBODY asked for illegal aliens...that is the thing here. Show of hands, any of you here want, ask for or need let alone condone illegal immigrants? Anyone?
Every one of the Slimeocrats raised their hand YES when asked that in 2020.

Forum List

Back