In Finland, the last remaining public monument to (died from syphilis Bolshevik gang boss) Lenin was dismantled.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
In Finland, the last remaining public monument to (died from syphilis Bolshevik gang boss) Lenin was dismantled.

Would be so nice, if we just could get rid of all the Moscow monuments everywhere in Europe

Adolf I thought you love and adore authoritarian leaders like Lenin. You love and adore Z and Hitler. Why not Lenin?

What on earth took them so long? Cannot believe that old Bolshevik still had a statue outside of Russia.

Would be so nice, if we just could get rid of all the Moscow monuments everywhere in Europe

It's the last Lenin statue in Finland, but there are still plaques and reliefs of Lenin in Finland.

Although I don't think there are many in the EU.

They need to get rid of the Lenin/Stalin stuff in Siberia too.

Joe Biden's cabinet took a moment of silence:

1664918586022.png

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
Transnistria
is not a state Whats about Abkhazija ? Belarus (as far as I know Catholic city Lida removed all of them already ) just waits a right time to switch the side (and remove all colonial Moscow idols ) , Moscovy is not Europe but yes its full of Lenin

Forum List

Back