In First 2 Months In Office: Trump Reduced Debt By 100 Billion--Obama Increased Debt By 400 Billion

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And ladies and gentlemen, that is what you call winning! Let's face it, our holy glorious leader is doing nothing but good things to make America great again. Optimism is the word. I feel so blessed to be a heterosexual alpha male with Trump as my leader. He makes me feel enshrined with patriotism and dignity. In essence, I feel proud to be an American. I feel so proud for this nation that it is no longer under control by a minority beta male who usurped the office of the presidency. Finally, I feel so proud that for the first time in eight years, we have a true Constitutional natural born Citizen as president that the founders specifically envisioned via Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/355719/

And ladies and gentlemen, that is what you call winning! Let's face it, our holy glorious leader is doing nothing but good things to make America great again. Optimism is the word. I feel so blessed to be a heterosexual alpha male with Trump as my leader. He makes me feel enshrined with patriotism and dignity. In essence, I feel proud to be an American. I feel so proud for this nation that it is no longer under control by a minority beta male who usurped the office of the presidency. Finally, I feel so proud that for the first time in eight years, we have a true Constitutional natural born Citizen as president that the founders specifically envisioned via Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/355719/

Trump could greatly reduce our expenses if he would stop taking his weekend trips down to Mar a Lago--at a cost of 700,000 a weekend. He has referred to Mar a Lago as his Southern Whitehouse. To add insult to injury he has raised the membership fees to 200K per year.
Trump's Mar-a-Lago club just doubled its new membership fee to $200,000

In fact, Trump & sons have outspent Obama's yearly vacation budget in one single month.
In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president

As far as his reducing the federal deficit I don't know how you do that, by adding an additional 10% to military spending, promising another Trillion in infrastructure and adding another 23 BILLION dollar (materials only) for a USELESS wall--while promising to cut taxes all at the same time?

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

This is what you get with someone that has bigger shriveled up testicals than BRAINS.

Last edited:
yeah, Trump reduced the deficit !

now PROVE he did. There HAS to be some PROOF ... ya know like legislation he passed in 2016.

because that's exactly what he would have to do to get numbers that show up in 2017 ..

idiots ...

Looks like our debt clock is still moving forward

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

I didn't look at the link but it goes with the nature of things to think you're facts are straight. Our 2017 fiscal year began last October and so we can chalk the spending up to Obama and the last congress. Trump probably has made reductions to that budget but that in the big picture amounts to peanuts. The 2018 budget will be telling.

Looks like our debt clock is still moving forward

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

I didn't look at the link but it goes with the nature of things to think you're facts are straight. Our 2017 fiscal year began last October and so we can chalk the spending up to Obama and the last congress. Trump probably has made reductions to that budget but that in the big picture amounts to peanuts. The 2018 budget will be telling.

Can't wait to see what Trump has in store for working people

Forum List

Back