In less than 20 minutes...

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
The democrats are going to shut down the government.

Over what? A delay in the individual mandate. The same delay or exception they have given over 1200 individual groups, they themselves exempted themselves from, the government workers they exempted and the business exemption, and the IRS who is in charge of forcing you into obiecare are themselves not required to participate.

That's it. That is why we are going to have a total shutdown of the government because the democrats don't think you the individual deserve the same exemption as they and their best friends deserve. The government will shut down because a law they refuse to be a part of they can't force on you thanks to republicans.

I'm betting the sun will still come up in the morning though unless it's cloudy of course.

The world as we know it will end. Chris Matthews will lapse into apoplectic fits. The roof will fall in on the White House. Lightning will strike the unrighteous.

I am amused.

The shutdown is here the world did not end I'm going to bed you guys have fun playing the blame and exchanging partisan talking points.

I guess Obama failed to be anything but a divider. Watch as he blames Republicans for something he caused by never giving an inch and demanding everything he wanted.

I wonder how many joe and mary six packs know that they've lived thru 17 shutdowns?

And the sun still comes up, the moon rises, the earth is still spinning and life has gone on.

Since a new budgeting process was put into place in 1976, the U.S. government has shut down 17 times. Presidents Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan each dealt with six shutdowns during their terms in office, lasting anywhere from one day to 2 1/2 weeks.

The last actual shutdown came in 1996 — though the government came close during budget negotiations in 2011.

8 Things To Know About A Government Shutdown : It's All Politics : NPR

Boehner actually made fun of Obama on the House floor. This is awesome. Check it out.

Boehner jokingly echoed that sentiment on the House floor, saying: 'I talked to the President earlier tonight: I'm not going to negotiate. I'm not going to negotiate. I'm not going to negotiate.'

:lol:

Boehner makes fun of Obama on the House floor by impersonating the President during the final hours of the shutdown debate | Mail Online

This is the first time in a freaking week Obama took the time to speak with Boehner.

ford got tax dollars..

Really? That's the best you could do here?

Ford paid it back immediately since they didn't need that money but were forced to take it. On the other hand you know who is all about taking tax dollars? The government. They are going to take our tax dollars and pay for their healthcare outside of the obiecare law they expect all of us to live under.

So they want us to live with obiecare and pay taxes to them so they can purchase healthcare outside of the obiecare rules. Sh*t you can no longer get or afford.

Your tax dollars are now used for an insurance program for the government they have insisted on having but you aren't worthy of getting.

Do you feel stupid yet?

The democrats are going to shut down the government.

Over what? A delay in the individual mandate. The same delay or exception they have given over 1200 individual groups, they themselves exempted themselves from, the government workers they exempted and the business exemption, and the IRS who is in charge of forcing you into obiecare are themselves not required to participate.

That's it. That is why we are going to have a total shutdown of the government because the democrats don't think you the individual deserve the same exemption as they and their best friends deserve. The government will shut down because a law they refuse to be a part of they can't force on you thanks to republicans.

You clowns are going to have to own up to this one. It's in Republican hands. Republicans are forcing this shut down. Now we'll see where it takes us.

This isn't on any one party this is on both.

One party passed obiecare, all by themselves they passed it, then they opted themselves out of it along with 1200 people they like and the entire government. Now they are shutting down government over you the individual getting treated the same as they voted themselves to be.

Yep, this is on one party. The one that passed the law, opted out of the law and is now telling the citizens we will live under the law they passed but won't be part of or they are shutting down the government.

Yep, one party is doing this.

tumblr_lo5qyon7Dq1qbypelo1_400.gif

ford got tax dollars..

Really? That's the best you could do here?

Ford paid it back immediately since they didn't need that money but were forced to take it. On the other hand you know who is all about taking tax dollars? The government. They are going to take our tax dollars and pay for their healthcare outside of the obiecare law they expect all of us to live under.

So they want us to live with obiecare and pay taxes to them so they can purchase healthcare outside of the obiecare rules. Sh*t you can no longer get or afford.

Your tax dollars are now used for an insurance program for the government they have insisted on having but you aren't worthy of getting.

Do you feel stupid yet?

just wanted to point that out

This isn't on any one party this is on both.

One party passed obiecare, all by themselves they passed it, then they opted themselves out of it along with 1200 people they like and the entire government. Now they are shutting down government over you the individual getting treated the same as they voted themselves to be.

Yep, this is on one party. The one that passed the law, opted out of the law and is now telling the citizens we will live under the law they passed but won't be part of or they are shutting down the government.

Yep, one party is doing this.

all the republicans had to do is take out the Affordable care act demands and the government would have stayed open ... they just couldn't do it ... even with their polling saying 72% of the American people want the affordable care act wording out of the bill ....

the republicans refused to listen to the people ... 72% of the American people felt the Dems did the right thing by voting the Affordable care out of the bill and sending it back to the repub-lie-tards without the wording the they put in it ... they are saying that 17% of the American people approve what the republicans are doing ... they are sayings that 42% of the American people like what the DEMS ARE DOING ... when are you repub-lie-tards going to learn ... your Ideas aren't liked

Hey Republicans... OWN IT!!!

Oh the irony... :laugh:

whats funnyhere is the Republicans think the people are on their side according to recent polling the republicans have found out that 17% of the American people like what the republicans are doing but they ignore it and the Republicans found out that 42% of the American people like what the Dems are doing and they are whining about that

I guess Obama failed to be anything but a divider. Watch as he blames Republicans for something he caused by never giving an inch and demanding everything he wanted.

actually Obama was demanding what 72% of the american people said they wanted ... they said they wanted the Affoardable care taken out of the bill and the republicans ignored their wishes which means bye bye republicans come this nex election... each and every day the republicans ignore their wishes means more and more nails to the coffins to elect republicans... I'm loving it ...big time...

Forum List

Back