In one day Trump becomes Bernie Sanders

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
First Trump says that he wants to "grab the guns" and worry about due process later. Then he says he wants to implement tariffs as the DOW plunges some 500 points and Bernie Sanders begins to sing his praises.

I tried to look the other way with all of the massive spending, but now I'm done.

I can no longer support anything this man does.

How is that wall coming for ya Trump supporters?

Face it, you were duped. Trump has done nothing other than energize the left. The next Dim President will be able to undo everything he has done in one day with Executive Orders and his legacy will be poo.

Next time think. What good man can come from New York City?

They can't.

First Trump says that he wants to "grab the guns" and worry about due process later. Then he says he wants to implement tariffs as the DOW plunges some 500 points and Bernie Sanders begins to sing his praises.

I tried to look the other way with all of the massive spending, but now I'm done.

I can no longer support anything this man does.

How is that wall coming for ya Trump supporters?

Face it, you were duped. Trump has done nothing other than energize the left. The next Dim President will be able to undo everything he has done in one day with Executive Orders and his legacy will be poo.

Next time think. What good man can come from New York City?

They can't.

Trumps been a stealth Bernie all along.

HIlarious to watch you guys turn on the Orange Shitgibbon.

Well, it's not like we didn't warn you.

I knew what Trump was all about after he accused Ted Cruz's father of offing JFK

Forum List

Back