In other words, Republicans are rewarding people for refusing the vaccine.

Five Republican-led states—Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, Kansas, and Tennessee—have extended unemployment benefits to anyone who loses their job because they refused a COVID vaccine. In general, workers who quit or are fired for cause are not eligible for unemployment, but these Republican states have carved out exceptions for those who refuse the vaccine, the Washington Post reported, and more Republican states may soon follow.

an opinion
and one not an opinion

Its only for those companies over 100.

For refusing the vaccine you will get unemployment, for the people that don't want to work.
But it's ok to punish them instead.

Five Republican-led states—Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, Kansas, and Tennessee—have extended unemployment benefits to anyone who loses their job because they refused a COVID vaccine. In general, workers who quit or are fired for cause are not eligible for unemployment, but these Republican states have carved out exceptions for those who refuse the vaccine, the Washington Post reported, and more Republican states may soon follow.

an opinion
and one not an opinion

For refusing the vaccine you will get unemployment, for the people that don't want to work.
If I owned a business in America, I would sack the vaccinated.

No, it great timing for the midterms. Its only for the people that don't want to work.
It's not that they don't want to work, Penny...it's that they don't want to put a "vaccine" in their bodies that hasn't gone under long term testing. It's that they've already HAD Covid and have natural resistance (like myself) and don't see any reason to take that risk!
This a matter of personal rights. I should have the right to control what goes in my body...not you...not Anthony Fauci...not Joe Biden...not Donald Trump!

It's not that they don't want to work, Penny...it's that they don't want to put a "vaccine" in their bodies that hasn't gone under long term testing. It's that they've already HAD Covid and have natural resistance (like myself) and don't see any reason to take that risk!
This a matter of personal rights. I should have the right to control what goes in my body...not you...not Anthony Fauci...not Joe Biden...not Donald Trump!

And not your employer, either.

an opinion
and one not an opinion

Yes and I’m proud that the Free State of Florida is one of them.

an opinion
and one not an opinion

Would YOU push for the need of a vaccine to be able to vote in 2022?

Be interesting to see if the Supreme Court is willing to end at will hiring where an employer can fire anyone for any reason.
At will employment has always been a cornerstone for Conservatives

Will they make Anti-vax a protected class?
It's none of your business if someone is vaccinated or not.........Nor the religion. Ordering to disclose that is BS..........

They will use the 1905 case for small pox as an excuse to go full Fascist.......Problem is......that was a State issue ........oops.........and the case was for vaccines that gave immunity........oops.

Not to mention it's overreach via OSHA who believes they can create laws whenever they please........Had it been an executive order the courts would have slapped Biden silly...oops....too late for that anyway......That is why he tried to backdoor.............and only hoping many would do it anyway before the courts shut it down.

Forum List

Back