In other words, Republicans are rewarding people for refusing the vaccine.

It's none of your business if someone is vaccinated or not.........Nor the religion. Ordering to disclose that is BS.........

It is an employers business that he maintain a safe work environment

They saw what happened when one employee with COVID forced them to shut down for weeks. They have heard from customers who ask about their COVID safety protocols

If one employee doesn’t care about infecting the rest of the workforce and the public…….send him packing

It is an employers business that he maintain a safe work environment

They saw what happened when one employee with COVID forced them to shut down for weeks. They have heard from customers who ask about their COVID safety protocols

If one employee doesn’t care about infecting the rest of the workforce and the public…….send him packing
Well then since the vaxxed people are the real superspreaders........sorry.......we have to fire all of you for public safety.

We didn't want to go full Nazi on you.....but it's for your own good..........hmmm

Oh and vaccines work............lmao

Well then since the vaxxed people are the real superspreaders........sorry.......we have to fire all of you for public safety.

We didn't want to go full Nazi on you.....but it's for your own good..........hmmm

Oh and vaccines work............lmao
More lies and misinformation

The unvaccinated are seven times more likely to be hospitalized and die from COVID

Do you feel Lucky?

More lies and misinformation

The unvaccinated are seven times more likely to be hospitalized and die from COVID

Do you feel Lucky?
Sure do........If these were Vegas Odds I'd be rich........... And how are they classifying the UNVACCINATED NOW...........Not enough jabs...........YOU ARE THE UNVACCINATED SCUM.......You only had 2 jabs........lmao

Five Republican-led states—Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, Kansas, and Tennessee—have extended unemployment benefits to anyone who loses their job because they refused a COVID vaccine. In general, workers who quit or are fired for cause are not eligible for unemployment, but these Republican states have carved out exceptions

WRONG, cupcake. I'm surprised it is only 5 states, by UC law, you are entitled to collect UC even if you are fired if through no fault of your own or quit because of undue conditions beyond your control, and last I checked, and I've worked for and dealt with a lot of companies, I can think of no employer who as a condition of employment makes employees sign a paper saying that their job is contingent upon getting any vaccine!

Legally, no employer has the right to fire someone just because they prefer not getting the Covid vaccine, and anyone telling you different, Buttercup, is lying.

Forum List

Back