In Your Opinion: The best Christmas themed book/story ever...

images

Going German and have to say The Nutcracker and Mouse King by E.T.A. Hoffman...

The Nutcracker and the Mouse King - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I'll second "A Christmas Carol".

It was in your opinion so I gave my opinion and you can love whatever you want but for me my choice is based on what I like. You disagree so be it and I accept your right but for me the Nutcracker and the Mouse King is a classic over the Christmas carol, and my second choice is Die Hard...

It was in your opinion so I gave my opinion and you can love whatever you want but for me my choice is based on what I like. You disagree so be it and I accept your right but for me the Nutcracker and the Mouse King is a classic over the Christmas carol, and my second choice is Die Hard...
Oops sorry replied to wrong post. Wasn't disagreeing just voting.

Oops sorry replied to wrong post. Wasn't disagreeing just voting.

No worries and will apologize for my response...

I think I'd have to go with Dickens' Christmas Carol as well. Just watched an older movie version with George C. Scott playing the role of Scrooge.

Forum List

Back