If by now you’re having trouble figuring out who to vote for, you aren't a Christian.

But didn't Jesus say to be just in your judgments? You guys just take shit every day and night?

Some religion you got going on there.

Republicans are known to self-appoint themselves as determiners of who are real Americans and real Republicans. When somebody extends that to judging who is a real Christian, they're ignoring abundant Biblical warnings about encroaching on the power of the All-Mighty.

Given the Biden administration's recent spit in the face of all Christians (X 2) it would seem to me that your path is clear.

Spit #1....No religious themed stuff at the WH Easter egg hunt.

Spit #2....Choosing Easter to decide to announce a national trans visibility day.

Looks to me your path is clear to vote for someone that may not be exactly like you but does not hate you.

If, as a Christian you choose to vote for a dem then would it be fair to say that such a person would be no more than a "Cafeteria Christian"?

But you armchair Christians will vote for Trump, right?

4196736948745089046.jpg

Don't tell the Jews.

No need to. They are silently relishing in the fact that the truth has finally come to light, that the Jewish people were always right to reject out of hand the false triune edible mangod created by Rome in 325CE, the antichrist with all the miracles of the lie that scripture is to be taken literally.

The very fake "God in the flesh" supernatural reality defying Jesus that never actually existed whose mark is on the addled foreheads and hands of all those zombie 'believers' in brazen lies.

Last edited:
Republicans are known to self-appoint themselves as determiners of who are real Americans and real Republicans. When somebody extends that to judging who is a real Christian, they're ignoring abundant Biblical warnings about encroaching on the power of the All-Mighty.
" the government sanction of a religion was, in essence, a threat to religion. “Who does not see,” he wrote, “that the same authority which can establish Christianity, in exclusion of all other Religions, may establish with the same ease any particular sect of Christians, in exclusion of all other Sects?” James Madison....

Given the Biden administration's recent spit in the face of all Christians (X 2) it would seem to me that your path is clear.

Spit #2....Choosing Easter to decide to announce a national trans visibility day.

Looks to me your path is clear to vote for someone that may not be exactly like you but does not hate you.

If, as a Christian you choose to vote for a dem then would it be fair to say that such a person would be no more than a "Cafeteria Christian"?
You hate Jesus, and it's sad.

I'm not really political. What kind of a Christian does that make me?

I have no balls because I wont show support for someone I dont support? :rofl:
I swear you idiots on here sure have a problem with integrity.
Besides having no balls he said you are a "no side pretentious morally superior phony piece of shit."

I don't hate Jesus.

I think a lot of the things he said are great.

I just don't think he was God. I also question if he was a real person, a literary construct, or something in between.
I didn't post to you. Whether a person votes Trump or Biden .... or strangely RFKjr ... doesn't mean you're christian, xian, or whatever.

He isnt that smart.
But I am certainly morally superior. Thank you for pointing that out.
I think his use of "pretentious" and "phony" cancelled that out. He's like an angry version of MDK except he's still in the closet. So this is like therapy for him.

I think his use of "pretentious" and "phony" cancelled that out. He's like an angry version of MDK except he's still in the closet. So this is like therapy for him.
MDK was awesome. Hope he is doing well.

Forum List

Back