There is no way Biden can make so many unforced errors, so who is advising him? You don't get 80M+ votes with such policies.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
So you get the most votes in the history of the Free World. You then decide "an open border and celebrating the far-left, calling out Israel makes for good policy".

There is no a man his age would believe such policies makes sense, it's as if some are trying to sabotage his campaign. Do they want Harris or someone else to have a shot?

Someone explain this to me. How many Americans from his generation would support these policies that are clearly unpopular?

So you get the most votes in the history of the Free World. You then decide "an open border and celebrating the far-left, calling out Israel makes for good policy".

There is no a man his age would believe such policies makes sense, it's as if some are trying to sabotage his campaign. Do they want Harris or someone else to have a shot?

Someone explain this to me. How many Americans from his generation would support these policies that are clearly unpopular?
80 million didn’t actually vote. The Democrats harvested ballots from lots of stupid, gullible people.

Paying off student loans is unpopular? Nope
Fighting Russia is unpopular? Nope
Supporting Israel is unpopular? Nope
We’ve had recent stock market highs. The hysteria over immigration is a manufactured issue by and large.

Consider yourself educated.

Paying off student loans is unpopular? Nope
Fighting Russia is unpopular? Nope
Supporting Israel is unpopular? Nope
We’ve had recent stock market highs. The hysteria over immigration is a manufactured issue by and large.

Consider yourself educated.
This is window dressing. In the case of fighting Russia and assisting Israel, every administration would do this.

In the case of paying off student loans, the Supreme Court, you know; the equal branch of government meant to provide checks and balances, told the Executive Branch that this is illegal.

The stock market highs mean little for the average worker.

These policies cannot offset the bad policies that are impacting average Americans and families. If they did, Bidens approval rating wouldn't be the world in U.S history.

Last edited:
This is dressing. In the case of fighting Russia and assisting Israel, every administration would do this.
Not the blob. He would probably fund Russia’s aggression before funding Ukraine .
In the case of paying off student loans, the Supreme Court, you know; the equal branch of government meant to provide checks and balances, told the Executive Branch that this is illegeal.
Argumentative....but it’s not an unpopular policy. That was your “question” in the OP when you were trying to insinuate that Biden has unpopular policies....
The stock market highs mean little for the average worker.
Your blob trumpeted every all time high.
Its a sign that the economy is on the mend after your blob’s momentous mismanagement for four years.
These policies cannot offset the bad policies that are impacting average Americans and families. If they did, Bidens approval rating wouldn't be the world in U.S history.
We’ll see on Election Day I guess.

If your blob’s policies were so great, why did he get voted out?

Here’s the point where you go to bat for the guy you say you hate.

Trump won the walk in votes in all 50 States

Biden only “won” 16% of the 3,000 plus counties in America

Deep Blue States like NY, CA and IL already dump in millions of fake votes, but they had to stop the count in Swing States to dump enough 100% Biden Fraud Ballots to secure his “win”

Not the blob. He would probably fund Russia’s aggression before funding Ukraine .

Argumentative....but it’s not an unpopular policy. That was your “question” in the OP when you were trying to insinuate that Biden has unpopular policies....

Your blob trumpeted every all time high.
Its a sign that the economy is on the mend after your blob’s momentous mismanagement for four years.

We’ll see on Election Day I guess.

If your blob’s policies were so great, why did he get voted out?

Here’s the point where you go to bat for the guy you say you hate.
Naw, someone within his team is trying to sabotage his re-election. An open border alone would get one booted out of office in most countries.

Trump won the walk in votes in all 50 States

Biden only “won” 16% of the 3,000 plus counties in America

Deep Blue States like NY, CA and IL already dump in millions of fake votes, but they had to stop the count in Swing States to dump enough 100% Biden Fraud Ballots to secure his “win”
Now if you could only get someone...anyone to believe you....

Its a good thing the border isn’t open then.
10M people in three years and you don't think your border is open?

You now have 33,000 Chinese Nationals alone. I don't know who you are gaslighting but it makes you look really silly.

Compromised even. When DW German news is covering your border, you know you have a problem.

I don't think that the Democrats harvested ballots from Trump supporters.

WW
No. I’m talking about the stupid, gullible people. You know, the ones who voted for Biden even though he said he was going to flood the country with illegals - and in 50 years of government, never accomplished a thing other to make his family rich.

No. I’m talking about the stupid, gullible people. You know, the ones who voted for Biden even though he said he was going to flood the country with illegals - and in 50 years of government, never accomplished a thing other to make his family rich.

Maybe next time you should be more specific.

When you said "stupid, gullible voters", a reasonable person would assume you were talking about Trump voters. Only stupid, gullible people would assume you were talking about people that voted AGAINST Trump.

WW

From what I've heard online. Obama is the only pres to have bought a home in D.C.
Obama is on record to say he would love to be pres a 3rd time...in his house calling the shots in his bathrobe. (Or some such thing.)
Limos are always arriving at Obama's house throughout the day.

That's the score from what I gather.

Rome toilet.jpg

But, Obama couldn't do that much if our safeguards were protecting us. Every safeguard has failed us. Even the military is owned by the dems.

America is over!

biden illegals.jpg

Maybe next time you should be more specific.

When you said "stupid, gullible voters", a reasonable person would assume you were talking about Trump voters. Only stupid, gullible people would assume you were talking about people that voted AGAINST Trump.

WW
Nope. That’s what liberals think - the stupid, gullible people who voted for a man with dementia, who is flooding our nation with illegals, and is funding Iran to launch massacres against Jews.(Unless of course you’re one of those antisemitic liberals who side with HAMAS.)

Nope. That’s what liberals think - the stupid, gullible people who voted for a man with dementia, who is flooding our nation with illegals, and is funding Iran to launch massacres against Jews.(Unless of course you’re one of those antisemitic liberals who side with HAMAS.)

Thank you for making my point.

WW

Forum List

Back