Pro-HAMAS students block UCLA Jewish student from entering campus

sure, call him a snowflake because he was trying to do something he is legally allowed to do and was denied by people who were not legally doing what they were doing.

But I get it…it’s not a problem for you to inconvenience someone else, now, let’s say a bunch of Jewish kids were to block a Palestinian student from accessing a public area…oh..THEN we would have an issue..right? Right????

Of course the left would scream bloody murder about that…but a Jewish kid, well, boohoo he got a little inconvenienced…

Let’s see how this plays out when a Palestinian kid is on the other end.
He was not denied anything, snowflake :itsok:

Are these numbers false on who has been killed.

Palestinians killed in Gaza: 33,137

Children killed in Gaza: more than 13,000

People killed in Israel: about 1,200

Palestinians killed in the West Bank: 456

People killed in Lebanon: at least 343

Palestinians currently displaced in Gaza: 1.7 million (70% of the population)

Israelis currently displaced from border communities: 90,000 (under 1% of the population)
Not sure, I know your pals in hamas I caused a lot of fallout from invading, raping murdering and kidnapping Israelites and others (including Americans)

Not sure your point and why your continuing to defending them if those numbers are true

Not sure, I know your pals in hamas I caused a lot of fallout from invading, raping murdering and kidnapping Israelites and others (including Americans)

Not sure your point and why your continuing to defending them if those numbers are true
First of all boot licker, why in the hell would I know anyone in Hamas. I am not defending anyone, my point is Israel is not innocent in this conflict by no means. How can anyone not be concerned or give a damn about watching children and women being killed or murdered.

First of all boot licker, why in the hell would I know anyone in Hamas. I am not defending anyone, my point is Israel is not innocent in this conflict by no means. How can anyone not be concerned or give a damn about watching children and women being killed or murdered.
i have no idea why you aren’t concerned and why you blame the victims of Hamas

When you blame the victims, you are defending them

i have no idea why you aren’t concerned and why you blame the victims of Hamas

When you blame the victims, you are defending them
You're right you don't have a clue, I guess that white man told you what to think as usual. I care about human life, that would be Jewish and Palestinian. Who wants to see children and women being killed.

Try 60s, see I am one of those folks who remembers Jim Crow and since you are an old hag I am pretty sure you do as well.
1) Actually, I don’t. I was a child in a northern state in the 60s. I did learn about it in school in the 70s, though.

2) This thread is NOT about how blacks were treated unfairly two generations ago. It is about the Nazi-like atmosphere against JEWS taking place on campuses in 2024.

No. Because it wasn’t.

Do you support Israel’s actions in Gaza?

Ah, so 400,000 civilians being killed by American policies flies under the Radar, but the Gaza-Israel war is genocide?

Talk about hypocricy, much?

And to your question, I support the Israeli retaliation to the war-crime of October 7th, wholeheartedly.

Last edited:
She knows nothing of the many war crimes committed by Israelis since 1948. The murder, stealing land, and forcing thousands of Palestinians to emigrate.

She certainly knows nothing of the tens of thousands of children murdered since 10/7. Or the mass graves recently excavated showing the victims were tortured and executed.

If you look at the conflict as something which started in 1948, you're either dishonest or ignorant.

He was not denied anything, snowflake :itsok:
He was denied the freedom to travel in the path he chose by people who had no right to demand he go another way.

But that’s ok…again, when the time comes when a Palestinian kid has this done, we can expect your support of the people who did it, right ?

Ah, so 400,000 civilians being killed by American policies flies under the Radar, but the Gaza-Israel war is genocide?

Talk about hypocticy, much?

And to your question, I support the Israeli retaliation to the war-crime of October 7th, wholeheartedly.
The double standards applied to Israel is a key tell of antisemitism, as is the smear about “genocide.”

You're right you don't have a clue, I guess that white man told you what to think as usual. I care about human life, that would be Jewish and Palestinian. Who wants to see children and women being killed.
The warmongers here don’t get that. I suspect these dumb Americans consume so much pro-war propaganda from the msm, they can’t understand why anyone would oppose war and naturally they label us as traitors.

Americans have been conditioned to support their criminal government’s non-stop wars, even though all are costly failures.

Anyone who opposes the genocide is labelled Hamas, by dumb Americans.

He was denied the freedom to travel in the path he chose by people who had no right to demand he go another way.

But that’s ok…again, when the time comes when a Palestinian kid has this done, we can expect your support of the people who did it, right ?
The double standards applying to the rights of Jews is surreal.

Yesterday, on FOX, the reporter asked one of the Palestinian-type things why she was out there, and the thing replied that they have a right to free speech. The reporter asked “don’t Jews have the right to attend classes they paid for?” and the thing raised her arms in a shrug.

One could say she was just stumped for an answer, but no…..the reporter started moving away, and the thing came back up to her, and SHRUGGED AGAIN, with a smirk. She was deliberately showing that she did not think Jews had the same rights she did.

Forum List

Back