Inconvenient FACT: Federal Investigations Into Mister Trump Ongoing Before Candidacy Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don’t want to actually discuss the topic and just sling poo that’s fine. Just say that
Stop presuming.

You don't want to be obliged to acknowledge how fucking cretinous you are...

So it's question upon question.

I'm sorry that your Articles of Faith are uninformed by the facts, but you're gonna have to confront it.

Inconvenient FACT: "Federal investigations into Trump were ongoing before he announced his candidacy."

"At the end of the day, at the core of this thing, he engaged, in the case of the documents, in outrageous behavior where anyone would be prosecuted," Barr said. "I don't know of any attorney general who would walk away from it."

As for the post-2020 case, Barr said it was clear Trump "crossed the line" by pushing fake electors while also pressuring then-Vice President Mike Pence to use the fake electors as a gambit to overturn the election results.

"It was a calculated and deceitful plan to remain in office by nullifying and negating certified legal votes," Barr said.

View attachment 816345
"You don't get immunity for two years in a runup to the election just saying, 'hey, I'm a candidate you can't try me.' These investigations have been going on for a while, everyone knew about them before he even announced his candidacy."
As if libs running the Deep State didnt foresee trump running again

The problem with your thread is

WE ALL KNEW TRUMP WAS RUNNING BEFORE THE INVESTIGATION BEGAN -- SO DID BIDEN'S FBI

A two-year investigation
The FBI opened a criminal investigation in March 2022, and a grand jury issued a subpoena in May that required Trump to return all remaining classified documents in his possession, according to prosecutors.Jun 13, 2023

Announcement. On November 15, 2022, Trump announced his candidacy at Mar-a-Lago in an hour-long speech. The announcement came one week after the election in which Trump-endorsed House candidates underperformed non-Trump-endorsed candidates by seven percentage points.

The persecution of Trump never stopped. After the election was stolen, the Marxists went right back to work to prevent his return. It was always about influencing elections with the totalitarian left.

The problem with your thread is

WE ALL KNEW TRUMP WAS RUNNING BEFORE THE INVESTIGATION BEGAN -- SO DID BIDEN'S FBI

A two-year investigation
The FBI opened a criminal investigation in March 2022, and a grand jury issued a subpoena in May that required Trump to return all remaining classified documents in his possession, according to prosecutors.Jun 13, 2023

Announcement. On November 15, 2022, Trump announced his candidacy at Mar-a-Lago in an hour-long speech. The announcement came one week after the election in which Trump-endorsed House candidates underperformed non-Trump-endorsed candidates by seven percentage points.
Does March 2022 precede November 2022?

Inconvenient FACT: "Federal investigations into Trump were ongoing before he announced his candidacy."

"At the end of the day, at the core of this thing, he engaged, in the case of the documents, in outrageous behavior where anyone would be prosecuted," Barr said. "I don't know of any attorney general who would walk away from it."

As for the post-2020 case, Barr said it was clear Trump "crossed the line" by pushing fake electors while also pressuring then-Vice President Mike Pence to use the fake electors as a gambit to overturn the election results.

"It was a calculated and deceitful plan to remain in office by nullifying and negating certified legal votes," Barr said.

View attachment 816345
"You don't get immunity for two years in a runup to the election just saying, 'hey, I'm a candidate you can't try me.' These investigations have been going on for a while, everyone knew about them before he even announced his candidacy."
They have been ongoing and constant since early 2016.

Trump and his supporters are a threat to those whom are looting this nations wealth into their own pockets while undermining the principle's this Nation was founded upon and re-writting our Constitution to further their pillage and plunder.

Anti-Trumpers are mostly the deplorable, deadwood, parasites that infect our nation while being the enemy within that seeks to destroy America.

What does Grifty believe Pootie thinks of him?

Pootie is a grappler who prides himself in his machismo....Grifty is a soft fat fuck in makeup.

They have been ongoing and constant since early 2016.

Trump and his supporters are a threat to those whom are looting this nations wealth into their own pockets while undermining the principle's this Nation was founded upon and re-writting our Constitution to further their pillage and plunder.

Anti-Trumpers are mostly the deplorable, deadwood, parasites that infect our nation while being the enemy within that seeks to destroy America.
That's a steaming heap of crap.

No...there's no Cult around Joe Biden.....people don't dress up in fucking costumes and gyrate to the Village People..

That's for losers.
Yeah, the Cult around Biden and other Democrat sock-puppets dress in black and just riot, loot, pillage and burn America's cities when their sock-puppets aren't in the White House.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back