India’s Promising Israel Defense Ties

Lots of places have leaders who organize political movements
that sometimes lead to a bit of civil unrest------and the leaders
stay in power. Indian nationalism is a political movement
in India
Lots of racists hate Muslims; you're living proof:
"The 2002 Gujarat riots, also known as 2002 Gujarat violence and theGujarat pogrom,[1][2] was a three-day period of inter-communal violence in the western Indian state of Gujarat.

"Following the initial incident there were further outbreaks of violence in Ahmedabad for three weeks; statewide, there were further outbreaks of mass killings against the minority Muslim population for three months.[1][3]

"The burning of a train in Godhra on 27 February 2002, which caused the deaths of 58 Hindu pilgrims and religious workers returning from Ayodhya, is believed to have triggered the violence.[4][5]

"Some commentators, however, hold the view that the attacks had been pre-planned, were well orchestrated, and that the attack on the train was a 'staged trigger' for what was actually premeditated violence."

2002 Gujarat riots - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Stick to the topic dude. The topic is not Gujraat riot. You can start your own thread if you want to discuss Gujraat riot. BTW, there are people who believe that 911 was done by Jews. There is no cure for people with mental aberration who fall for idiotic CT.
A pair of racist Islamophobes at the helm of rogue nuclear states doesn't sound too promising to me. Maybe Muslim life counts for less in your delusion?
"At the 2009 Aero India trade show held in Bangalore, the Israeli arms company Rafael screened a Bollywood-themed music video.

"It features an Israeli man in a leather jacket pirouetting with a woman dressed in gauzy Indian clothes. 'I promise to defend you,' he sings, 'fulfill your expectations. Shield you and support you, meet my obligations.'

"Instead of Bollywood’s more typical trees, the couple dances around missiles garlanded with flowers. Pictures of Hindu deities look on from the walls.

"The woman representing India leans into the man with her hands pressed against her chest. 'Together, forever,' she croons, 'I will hold you in my heart.'

"At its end, the video cuts to black with the message: “Rafael, your partner for indigenous air systems.'”

Why Modi rsquo s India aligns more closely with Israel than with Palestinians Al Jazeera America

Who thinks that Gaza George would ever bring up any videos which shows a Muslim clergyman telling his follower to KILL THE INFIDELS, of which he is one? Meanwhile, of of course, Gaza George forgets that all countries buy arms from many different manufacturers, but Gaza George just wants you to think it is only Israel who is selling them. It's a shame that Gaza George just didn't have any pull. He could have gone to the parties give here in Los Angeles for one of the biggest arms dealers of the time who happened to be a Muslim, and he could have given him a piece of his mind for making money
off of selling weapons.
Are you surprised rich Jews and Hindus have decided turn on Palestinians?
"India backed a call for a United Nations Human Rights Council investigation into Israel’s ongoing onslaught in Gaza last week (the United States was the only country to oppose the resolution).

"But that was a largely symbolic vote.

"At home, the newly elected government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) blocked parliamentary votes to condemn Israeli actions."

Why Modi rsquo s India aligns more closely with Israel than with Palestinians Al Jazeera America

I don't read Al Jazeera, Gaza George. Can you show us a different publication telling us why. Meanwhile, have you anything to say about the Iranians supplying the Gazans with missiles? Perhaps you liked the stories about the banners in the streets of Gazas thanking the Iranians for this. By the way, why not pull out your usual Wikipedia and find for us all the different arms manufacturers and suppliers in the world. Perhaps you can tell us which country gets what from whom, like who is France supplying to or who is Germany supply to. For instance, at Litton Industrues' Guidance and Control Division, the buyers were coming in from Germany, England, Israel and even Iran when the Shah was in power. Maybe even more countries were involved, but I didn't get a chance to talk to their representatives. However, it did show that Litton's Guidiance and Control Systems were very popular with other countries to use in their own products..

India has every RIGHT to treat muslims in precisely the same manner that hindus are treated in muslim countries-----In fact,,
I would say that India is OBLIGATED to do so. India represents HINDUISM -------of course Zoroastrians, Jews and Sikhs----have very few problems in India ------Zoroastrians and Sikhs and Hindus have no problems in Israel. There are muslim countries which do not recognize Hinduism as a religion and OUT LAW it. Coyote says that fact is ok with her

Oh my Lord....it really is 'an eye for an eye', isn't it.

So this is the way to end wars and create peace - by lowering ourselves to the standards of animals, by abandoning our morals and beliefs and behaving like hyennas.

Well, Rosie, I can only say that I hope the people who lived around you have a higher standard of ethics, and treat you with respect, diginty and tolerance - regardless of how their families have been treated in other countries.

So this is the way to end wars and create peace - by lowering ourselves to the standards of animals, by abandoning our morals and beliefs and behaving like hyennas.

I'm sure you consider your antsemitism to be moral , but in reality it just makes you more like the hyena than one interested in any peace.

Lots of racists hate Muslims; you're living proof:
"The 2002 Gujarat riots, also known as 2002 Gujarat violence and theGujarat pogrom,[1][2] was a three-day period of inter-communal violence in the western Indian state of Gujarat.

"Following the initial incident there were further outbreaks of violence in Ahmedabad for three weeks; statewide, there were further outbreaks of mass killings against the minority Muslim population for three months.[1][3]

"The burning of a train in Godhra on 27 February 2002, which caused the deaths of 58 Hindu pilgrims and religious workers returning from Ayodhya, is believed to have triggered the violence.[4][5]

"Some commentators, however, hold the view that the attacks had been pre-planned, were well orchestrated, and that the attack on the train was a 'staged trigger' for what was actually premeditated violence."

2002 Gujarat riots - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Stick to the topic dude. The topic is not Gujraat riot. You can start your own thread if you want to discuss Gujraat riot. BTW, there are people who believe that 911 was done by Jews. There is no cure for people with mental aberration who fall for idiotic CT.
A pair of racist Islamophobes at the helm of rogue nuclear states doesn't sound too promising to me. Maybe Muslim life counts for less in your delusion?
"At the 2009 Aero India trade show held in Bangalore, the Israeli arms company Rafael screened a Bollywood-themed music video.

"It features an Israeli man in a leather jacket pirouetting with a woman dressed in gauzy Indian clothes. 'I promise to defend you,' he sings, 'fulfill your expectations. Shield you and support you, meet my obligations.'

"Instead of Bollywood’s more typical trees, the couple dances around missiles garlanded with flowers. Pictures of Hindu deities look on from the walls.

"The woman representing India leans into the man with her hands pressed against her chest. 'Together, forever,' she croons, 'I will hold you in my heart.'

"At its end, the video cuts to black with the message: “Rafael, your partner for indigenous air systems.'”

Who thinks that Gaza George would ever bring up any videos which shows a Muslim clergyman telling his follower to KILL THE INFIDELS, of which he is one? Meanwhile, of of course, Gaza George forgets that all countries buy arms from many different manufacturers, but Gaza George just wants you to think it is only Israel who is selling them. It's a shame that Gaza George just didn't have any pull. He could have gone to the parties give here in Los Angeles for one of the biggest arms dealers of the time who happened to be a Muslim, and he could have given him a piece of his mind for making money
off of selling weapons.
"India backed a call for a United Nations Human Rights Council investigation into Israel’s ongoing onslaught in Gaza last week (the United States was the only country to oppose the resolution).

"At home, the newly elected government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) blocked parliamentary votes to condemn Israeli actions."

I don't read Al Jazeera, Gaza George. Can you show us a different publication telling us why. Meanwhile, have you anything to say about the Iranians supplying the Gazans with missiles? Perhaps you liked the stories about the banners in the streets of Gazas thanking the Iranians for this. By the way, why not pull out your usual Wikipedia and find for us all the different arms manufacturers and suppliers in the world. Perhaps you can tell us which country gets what from whom, like who is France supplying to or who is Germany supply to. For instance, at Litton Industrues' Guidance and Control Division, the buyers were coming in from Germany, England, Israel and even Iran when the Shah was in power. Maybe even more countries were involved, but I didn't get a chance to talk to their representatives. However, it did show that Litton's Guidiance and Control Systems were very popular with other countries to use in their own products..
The topic is India, Israel, and defense ties, so I'm sure that's why you brought Litton, Iran, Hamas, and Germany into the discussion; you really have a problem with short-term memory, don't you, $al?

off of selling weapons.

The topic is India, Israel, and defense ties, so I'm sure that's why you brought Litton, Iran, Hamas, and Germany into the discussion; you really have a problem with short-term memory, don't you, $al?

Being a person who blames the Jews for your failure in life, it is obvious that you can't stand to see any country having ties with Israel, and there are certainly many who do have dealings with Israel. I really suggest that you visit the L.A. Zoo this weekend even if you have to hitchhike there for lack of owning a vehicle or a bus going there to have one of the chimps to teach you how to type a few other signs. The dollar sign is getting very, very old and shows that it is the only sign you are capable of typing.

off of selling weapons.

Being a person who blames the Jews for your failure in life, it is obvious that you can't stand to see any country having ties with Israel, and there are certainly many who do have dealings with Israel. I really suggest that you visit the L.A. Zoo this weekend even if you have to hitchhike there for lack of owning a vehicle or a bus going there to have one of the chimps to teach you how to type a few other signs. The dollar sign is getting very, very old and shows that it is the only sign you are capable of typing.
India, Israel, and Islam, remember, Ha$bara $al?
Here's a little history I'm sure you are ignorant of:

"The (Indian) Congress had had it’s own tryst with Hindu fundamentalism under Indira Gandhi and more notably under her younger son, Sanjay Gandhi during the Emergency when he had conducted the mass sterilisation of Muslim youth under the 'Family Planning Programme.'

"When population control measures had been introduced on a voluntary basis some years earlier. Hindu fundamentalists has protested that these implied a 'waste of Hindu semen' as it was hinted that Muslims and Christians would not follow small family or contraceptive recommendations.

"Apparently, Sanjay Gandhi’s forced sterilisation of Muslims was his way (and indirectly that of the establishment, as the Gandhis were the establishment) in redressing this.

"The situation in the Punjab during the 1980s would see this support for Hindu fundamentalism in the Congress rise as the party’s strategists conveyed to the leadership the message that since Hindus were the largest religion numerically in India, a party that enjoyed their support would never lose power.

"To a Congress that had been beaten despite holding near total control over everything in the country during the Emergency years, this was an intriguing prospect."

At least as intriguing a prospect as Jewish rule over all the land between the River and the sea in spite of current demographics.

How Fundamentalists Win Elections - The Indian Example Mehul Kamdar

off of selling weapons.

India, Israel, and Islam, remember, Ha$bara $al?
Here's a little history I'm sure you are ignorant of:

"The (Indian) Congress had had it’s own tryst with Hindu fundamentalism under Indira Gandhi and more notably under her younger son, Sanjay Gandhi during the Emergency when he had conducted the mass sterilisation of Muslim youth under the 'Family Planning Programme.'

"When population control measures had been introduced on a voluntary basis some years earlier. Hindu fundamentalists has protested that these implied a 'waste of Hindu semen' as it was hinted that Muslims and Christians would not follow small family or contraceptive recommendations.

"Apparently, Sanjay Gandhi’s forced sterilisation of Muslims was his way (and indirectly that of the establishment, as the Gandhis were the establishment) in redressing this.

"The situation in the Punjab during the 1980s would see this support for Hindu fundamentalism in the Congress rise as the party’s strategists conveyed to the leadership the message that since Hindus were the largest religion numerically in India, a party that enjoyed their support would never lose power.

"To a Congress that had been beaten despite holding near total control over everything in the country during the Emergency years, this was an intriguing prospect."

At least as intriguing a prospect as Jewish rule over all the land between the River and the sea in spite of current demographics.

How Fundamentalists Win Elections - The Indian Example Mehul Kamdar

Gaza George seems to hate it when other countries team up with Israel. Anyone can post something about any country on this planet cooperating with Israel in some manner, and there will be Gaza George quickly dragging up something from his usual sites to say something bad about that country. Meanwhile, Gaza George, you really have to go to the Zoo and ask one of the gorillas or chimps to teach you another sign other than the dollar sign. In fact, Cheetah, in his retirement could teach Gaza George a thing or two as he is no doubt smarter. It would be interesting if Gaza George can give us his take on why so many Shia stayed in India instead of moving to Pakistan when that country was carved off a piece of India and established for the Muslims. Do you have any sites that can tell us why, Gaza George? This way the Shia could have been with their fellow Muslims, the Sunnis, and wouldn't have had to live with those terrible Hindus.

Apple Tapestry

India is a nation that seems to be challenged by populism politics (i.e., class warfare issues). Israel, likewise, is populism-conscious due partly to free market related politics (i.e., OPEC).

Culturally, India has been plagued by negative imagery surrounding Caste System bigotries and dowry-related bride burnings and Kashmir terrorism since obtaining independence from Great Britain in 1947.

Israel has been criticized for inefficient dealings with Palestine (i.e., West Bank).

It's ironic (and funny) to note that the strength-normalization Holllywood (USA) movie "Iron Man" (2008) provides the sort of populism art fodder that would appeal to both India's and Israel's vanity sensibilities.

What could prove fruitful is if both India and Israel could reap from these new alliance negotiations (the subject of this thread) a sort of 'people's pilgrimage' from the modern free market (i.e., artisan joint-ventures).

After all, both India and Israel tend to celebrate matriarchal (and hence less chauvinistic) coutures.

:afro:

Golda Meir

kali.jpg

Forum List

Back