India’s Promising Israel Defense Ties

And yet no one can or will address the issues here - rising religious hostilities, India's ranking in social religious hostility or the fact that they elected a very controversial Prime Minister who's been implicated in one of the worst riots in India since Partition.

As a moderator, you should not engage in blatant lies. This reflects poorly on the message board.

In another thread attempting to discuss various Islamists in India calling for the murder of innocent non-Muslims, all she contributed is some anti-Hindu crap she managed dredge up. She did not say one damn thing against the Islamists, yet lied through her teeth afterwards about what she had actually done.

I agree that this underhandedness and deceit reflects poorly on the site. There is such an obvious agenda at work here that anybody should be able to see it quite easily.

What you call "anti-Hindu crap" are news stories relating to recent or ongoing incidents of religious violence and intolerance, much like the news stories covering ISIS and it's atrocities. You pretend to be all for human rights and women's rights (despite a total dearth of posts reflecting that)....and you call this "crap"? Is the Pew study "anti-Hindu crap" then as well? I've said more against Muslim extremists, particularly ISIS, then you have uttered against any other religious group - which is zero. I've said more in relation to human rights or the rights of children in countries where abuses and violations are routine then you have - which is zero. Your sole purpose here seems to be attacking other posters and demonizing Islam (not Islamists or extremism) rather than contributing. It's a free country and that is your choice.

What you call "anti-Hindu crap" are news stories relating to recent or ongoing incidents of religious violence and intolerance, much like the news stories covering ISIS and it's atrocities. You pretend to be all for human rights and women's rights (despite a total dearth of posts reflecting that)....and you call this "crap"? Is the Pew study "anti-Hindu crap" then as well? I've said more against Muslim extremists, particularly ISIS, then you have uttered against any other religious group - which is zero. I've said more in relation to human rights or the rights of children in countries where abuses and violations are routine then you have - which is zero. Your sole purpose here seems to be attacking other posters and demonizing Islam rather than contributing. It's a free country and that is your choice, but the Emperor has no clothes and being buck naked in October is going to be amusing.

What you do would be considered thread derailment at many sites. You divert any thread that attempts to discuss the actions of Islamists onto the same target as the Islamists, and all of your lying crap does not distract from that fact.

What a pathetic reflection on the quality of this site you are.

What you call "anti-Hindu crap" are news stories relating to recent or ongoing incidents of religious violence and intolerance, much like the news stories covering ISIS and it's atrocities. You pretend to be all for human rights and women's rights (despite a total dearth of posts reflecting that)....and you call this "crap"? Is the Pew study "anti-Hindu crap" then as well? I've said more against Muslim extremists, particularly ISIS, then you have uttered against any other religious group - which is zero. I've said more in relation to human rights or the rights of children in countries where abuses and violations are routine then you have - which is zero. Your sole purpose here seems to be attacking other posters and demonizing Islam rather than contributing. It's a free country and that is your choice, but the Emperor has no clothes and being buck naked in October is going to be amusing.

What you do would be considered thread derailment at many sites. You divert any thread that attempts to discuss the actions of Islamists onto the same target as the Islamists, and all of your lying crap does not distract from that fact.

Hyperbole much?

Meanwhile, keep on pretending that events such as the Gujaret riots are just "anti-Hindu" crap and all these news articles on India's Hindu violence towards religious minorities is "lying crap". Dogma.

Vikrant -

Pointing out that your Prime Minister was implicated in inciting racial violence does not imply hatred ofvHindi, India or the Indian people.

And shame on you for pretending it does.

You have consistently engaged in hostile propaganda against Hindu people. This is your choice. But I am simply calling you for who you are - a hater.

And yet no one can or will address the issues here - rising religious hostilities, India's ranking in social religious hostility or the fact that they elected a very controversial Prime Minister who's been implicated in one of the worst riots in India since Partition.

This thread is about relations between India and Israel. You are derailing it by bringing in religious hostilities in India. Every country has religious hostilities. I do not see you going around attacking other countries and religion. Why are you so hateful towards Hindus and India?

Your hostility towards Hindus is very transparent. If you were just an ordinary poster, I would have not thought much about your behavior. But you being a moderator allows you to derail threads with impunity. This reflects poorly on this website.

Hyperbole much?

Meanwhile, keep on pretending that events such as the Gujaret riots are just "anti-Hindu" crap and all these news articles on India's Hindu violence towards religious minorities is "lying crap". Dogma.

The propaganda you are posting against Hindus is very similar to khalistani terrorists' propaganda against Hindus, which is very disturbing. I am glad you finally decided to show your true color.

Lots of places have leaders who organize political movements
that sometimes lead to a bit of civil unrest------and the leaders
stay in power. Indian nationalism is a political movement
in India
Lots of racists hate Muslims; you're living proof:
"The 2002 Gujarat riots, also known as 2002 Gujarat violence and theGujarat pogrom,[1][2] was a three-day period of inter-communal violence in the western Indian state of Gujarat.

"Following the initial incident there were further outbreaks of violence in Ahmedabad for three weeks; statewide, there were further outbreaks of mass killings against the minority Muslim population for three months.[1][3]

"The burning of a train in Godhra on 27 February 2002, which caused the deaths of 58 Hindu pilgrims and religious workers returning from Ayodhya, is believed to have triggered the violence.[4][5]

"Some commentators, however, hold the view that the attacks had been pre-planned, were well orchestrated, and that the attack on the train was a 'staged trigger' for what was actually premeditated violence."

2002 Gujarat riots - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

in India
"The 2002 Gujarat riots, also known as 2002 Gujarat violence and theGujarat pogrom,[1][2] was a three-day period of inter-communal violence in the western Indian state of Gujarat.

"Following the initial incident there were further outbreaks of violence in Ahmedabad for three weeks; statewide, there were further outbreaks of mass killings against the minority Muslim population for three months.[1][3]

"The burning of a train in Godhra on 27 February 2002, which caused the deaths of 58 Hindu pilgrims and religious workers returning from Ayodhya, is believed to have triggered the violence.[4][5]

"Some commentators, however, hold the view that the attacks had been pre-planned, were well orchestrated, and that the attack on the train was a 'staged trigger' for what was actually premeditated violence."

Regardless, Gaza George, I think all of us would be safer in India among Hindus than we would be next door in Pakistan against Muslims who even have no problem in killing their fellow Muslims according to the sect to which they belong. By the way, you are living proof that you hate Jews and the United States in general that I am surprised you haven't moved to Cuba or Venezuela by now.

in India

Stick to the topic dude. The topic is not Gujraat riot. You can start your own thread if you want to discuss Gujraat riot. BTW, there are people who believe that 911 was done by Jews. There is no cure for people with mental aberration who fall for idiotic CT.

India has every RIGHT to treat muslims in precisely the same manner that hindus are treated in muslim countries-----In fact,,
I would say that India is OBLIGATED to do so. India represents HINDUISM -------of course Zoroastrians, Jews and Sikhs----have very few problems in India ------Zoroastrians and Sikhs and Hindus have no problems in Israel. There are muslim countries which do not recognize Hinduism as a religion and OUT LAW it. Coyote says that fact is ok with her

India has every RIGHT to treat muslims in precisely the same manner that hindus are treated in muslim countries-----In fact,,
I would say that India is OBLIGATED to do so. India represents HINDUISM -------of course Zoroastrians, Jews and Sikhs----have very few problems in India ------Zoroastrians and Sikhs and Hindus have no problems in Israel. There are muslim countries which do not recognize Hinduism as a religion and OUT LAW it. Coyote says that fact is ok with her

It is strange that this moderator person has not expressed any sympathy towards Hindus who were blown out of the sky in the terrorist bombing of Air India by khalistaani terrorists. In that attack alone, khalistaani terrorists killed 329 Hindu passengers who neither had anything to do with Gujraat riot nor were they in a position to influence government of India's foreign policy. Yet she spitted venom on Hindus in threads that were not even about Hindus. This clearly demonstrates that this person has an ax to grind with Hindus. She is a bigot.

India treats all its citizens including Muslims with fairness. And that is the way it should be. Indian Muslims are one of the greatest and nicest people I have ever met. They rock. I love them.

Last edited:
in India

Stick to the topic dude. The topic is not Gujraat riot. You can start your own thread if you want to discuss Gujraat riot. BTW, there are people who believe that 911 was done by Jews. There is no cure for people with mental aberration who fall for idiotic CT.
A pair of racist Islamophobes at the helm of rogue nuclear states doesn't sound too promising to me. Maybe Muslim life counts for less in your delusion?
"At the 2009 Aero India trade show held in Bangalore, the Israeli arms company Rafael screened a Bollywood-themed music video.

"It features an Israeli man in a leather jacket pirouetting with a woman dressed in gauzy Indian clothes. 'I promise to defend you,' he sings, 'fulfill your expectations. Shield you and support you, meet my obligations.'

"Instead of Bollywood’s more typical trees, the couple dances around missiles garlanded with flowers. Pictures of Hindu deities look on from the walls.

"The woman representing India leans into the man with her hands pressed against her chest. 'Together, forever,' she croons, 'I will hold you in my heart.'

"At its end, the video cuts to black with the message: “Rafael, your partner for indigenous air systems.'”

Why Modi rsquo s India aligns more closely with Israel than with Palestinians Al Jazeera America

in India

A pair of racist Islamophobes at the helm of rogue nuclear states doesn't sound too promising to me. Maybe Muslim life counts for less in your delusion?
"At the 2009 Aero India trade show held in Bangalore, the Israeli arms company Rafael screened a Bollywood-themed music video.

"It features an Israeli man in a leather jacket pirouetting with a woman dressed in gauzy Indian clothes. 'I promise to defend you,' he sings, 'fulfill your expectations. Shield you and support you, meet my obligations.'

"Instead of Bollywood’s more typical trees, the couple dances around missiles garlanded with flowers. Pictures of Hindu deities look on from the walls.

"The woman representing India leans into the man with her hands pressed against her chest. 'Together, forever,' she croons, 'I will hold you in my heart.'

"At its end, the video cuts to black with the message: “Rafael, your partner for indigenous air systems.'”

Why Modi rsquo s India aligns more closely with Israel than with Palestinians Al Jazeera America

Who thinks that Gaza George would ever bring up any videos which shows a Muslim clergyman telling his follower to KILL THE INFIDELS, of which he is one? Meanwhile, of of course, Gaza George forgets that all countries buy arms from many different manufacturers, but Gaza George just wants you to think it is only Israel who is selling them. It's a shame that Gaza George just didn't have any pull. He could have gone to the parties give here in Los Angeles for one of the biggest arms dealers of the time who happened to be a Muslim, and he could have given him a piece of his mind for making money
off of selling weapons.

in India

Who thinks that Gaza George would ever bring up any videos which shows a Muslim clergyman telling his follower to KILL THE INFIDELS, of which he is one? Meanwhile, of of course, Gaza George forgets that all countries buy arms from many different manufacturers, but Gaza George just wants you to think it is only Israel who is selling them. It's a shame that Gaza George just didn't have any pull. He could have gone to the parties give here in Los Angeles for one of the biggest arms dealers of the time who happened to be a Muslim, and he could have given him a piece of his mind for making money
off of selling weapons.
Are you surprised rich Jews and Hindus have decided turn on Palestinians?
"India backed a call for a United Nations Human Rights Council investigation into Israel’s ongoing onslaught in Gaza last week (the United States was the only country to oppose the resolution).

"But that was a largely symbolic vote.

"At home, the newly elected government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) blocked parliamentary votes to condemn Israeli actions."

Vikrant -

Pointing out that your Prime Minister was implicated in inciting racial violence does not imply hatred ofvHindi, India or the Indian people.

And shame on you for pretending it does.

You have consistently engaged in hostile propaganda against Hindu people. This is your choice. But I am simply calling you for who you are - a hater.

Not at all. It's called perspective and truth. When it comes to religious intolerance - NO ONE amongst the world's major religions is an angel. If you think so - please, show me the facts. Show me that anything I said is false. I make a distinction between Hindus, Muslims, Christians and Jews - and their extremists. Do you?

When you engage in hostile propaganda against Muslim people, does that make you a hater?

Hyperbole much?

The propaganda you are posting against Hindus is very similar to khalistani terrorists' propaganda against Hindus, which is very disturbing. I am glad you finally decided to show your true color.

I posted news articles.

How is that propaganda? It's factual. It happened. Own it.

It is strange that this moderator person has not expressed any sympathy towards Hindus who were blown out of the sky in the terrorist bombing of Air India by khalistaani terrorists.In that attack alone, khalistaani terrorists killed 329 Hindu passengers who neither had anything to do with Gujraat riot nor were they in a position to influence government of India's foreign policy.

Was there a thread on this? What has this to do with anything I said? What has this to do with the Gujraat riot? What makes you think I have no sympathy when it wasn't part of the discussion? Vikrant - can we have some honesty here?

Yet she spitted venom on Hindus in threads that were not even about Hindus. This clearly demonstrates that this person has an ax to grind with Hindus. She is a bigot.

Vikrant, I suggest you examine the OP of the thread in question and you will see it was indeed about Hindus and Muslims. Are you honest enough to admit it?

India treats all its citizens including Muslims with fairness. And that is the way it should be. Indian Muslims are one of the greatest and nicest people I have ever met. They rock. I love them.

India has a great government - it has a constitution that protects religious minorities and religious freedom (something few Islamic majority countries can claim). Frankly - I like India. It's a country where I spent part of my childhood.

But Vikrant - that does not mean India does not have it's share of religious intolerance and violence and that has proven to be on the increase, and it's not just Hindus but because they are by far the majority and because right now Hindu nationalism is on the rise - we're seeing more of it. India has its share of demons to grapple with - such as rape, such as child labor and abuse. Did you notice the two Nobel Peace Prize Winners? Kailash Satyarthi? What was he fighting for?

Is talking about these things making one a "hater"? We have a zillion anti-Muslim threads - no denunciation of "haters" there Vikrant? I've criticized extremists of all religions Vikrant. Have you?

We have one thread where the OP makes the claim about some Muslim she "heard" wanting to exterminate Hindus as if Hindus were all non violent. Well they aren't. They are just as capable of hate, violence and action as any other religion. And they are just as capable of love, justice and peace as any other religion.

The two Nobel winners: Malala, a Muslim and Kailash, a Hindu are proof of that.

Last edited:

Why?

Islam is an integral part of India's history and culture and has been in India for a thousand years. India is a wealth of religions. You can not dissect one out and make it alien.

Secondly - why should India emulate countries that have far worse records of religious tolerance simply because you hate Muslims? Ever heard of the term "we are better than that"?

As to what I'm "ok with" - I suspect this is yet another product of your delusional mind.

Forum List

Back