Inflation fact: (and sharing is caring). So share

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
This is shared for our liberals and some of the conservative, too.

This is the truth. Like it or not.

Stop the government from creating inflation. Rein in our national budget and stop our mints’ printing presses from just printing “money.”

Our economy is built on sand. Best to find a good rock.

Consumption: Sand
Investment: Rock

I love it when Synthia is rebutted in the post just before his shows up.
Oh, really?

In his 1962 book Capitalism and Freedom, Friedman advocated policies such as a volunteer military, freely floating exchange rates, abolition of medical licenses, a negative income tax, school vouchers[22] and opposition to the war on drugs and support for drug liberalization policies. His support for school choice led him to found the Friedman Foundation for Educational Choice, later renamed EdChoice.[23][24]

Oh, really?

Yes. Really.
In his 1962 book Capitalism and Freedom, Friedman advocated policies such as a volunteer military,
Do you prefer a draft again?
So?
Not true as was already noted. Or I should say, less than accurately referenced and insufficiently qualified.
For whom and under what circumstances?
For whom and under what circumstances?
and opposition to the war on drugs and support for drug liberalization policies.
Sounds like he might have been a bit ahead of the curve. I guess you just want a return to older drug policies.
Ok. What’s your problem with it as he proposed it?

Finally, it’s considered a requirement here to cite your source when you engage in a copy and paste as you obviously did.

This is shared for our liberals and some of the conservative, too.

This is the truth. Like it or not.

Stop the government from creating inflation. Rein in our national budget and stop our mints’ printing presses from just printing “money.”

I am down...but the only way to do this is to stop voting for the duopoly.

No. That’s not the only way.

Yes it is.

Both parties of the duopoly have proven since the 80s they are not willing to rein in our national budget and stop our mints’ printing presses from just printing “money.”

Forum List

Back