Infowars Terms Of Service

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Madam President 2024
Looks like they reserve the right to do what they are whining about being done to them. Too funny!

upload_2018-8-7_21-2-2.png

Catch that? Here it is again:

upload_2018-8-7_21-2-52.png

So why are all his dumbass followers screaming "CENSORSHIP!!!1!1!!"?

Apples and oranges.

They do not serve the same purpose.

Infowars has never pretended to serve as a platform for opposing views any more than the Democratic underground

Apples and oranges.

Infowars has never pretended to serve as a platform for opposing views any more than the Democratic underground
Facebook is a platform for opposing views? I thought it was a platform to connect with friends.

YouTube is a platform for opposing views? I thought it was a platform to post and watch videos, mostly music.

Spotify is a platform for opposing views? I thought it was a platform to stream music and podcasts.

Your apples have worms and your oranges are rancid.

Looks like they reserve the right to do what they are whining about being done to them. Too funny!

View attachment 209100

View attachment 209101

Because he knows his audience. Here is one of my favorites.....and one of his reporters.

Dear Libtards who think Facebook is a privately owned business,

There’s a thing called fact-checking.

Facebook is a public business that’s publicly traded.

Using that argument to justify banning Alex Jones doesn’t work

— Millie Weaver (@Millie__Weaver)

Oh, do tell Millie.

And I don’t use the term ‘dumbass’ lightly. Here’s one of his brain-dead followers.

View attachment 209102

Somone took her post and photoshopped that bs a.h. LOL and you think it's real you pathetic left can't tell fake memes from real ones. Your that gawd dam outta touch wiht reality LOL>

Last edited:
Youtube alleges that the Alex Jones channel was removed due to multiple "violations of community standards" a.k.a "hate speech" & "depicting violence".

Alex Jone's Youtube was still reflecting that the channel was in "ok" green standing with all but one feature enabled minutes after the pages removal. The channel had essentially a 3 out of 4 in good standing rating. Infowars Host David Knights Youtube channel "Real News with David Knight" never had a single Youtube violation...

See More

View attachment 209323

because your bs it's fake you stupid fk

YOU ARE THAT STUPID YOU CAN'T GO TO THE SITE AND LOOK UP THE TOS FROM THIER SITE LMFAO,

• By using Infowars.com, you agree to the following when making a comment:
    • You will stay on topic.
    • You will not spam. (Spam is flooding the Internet with unnecessary or out of topic comments)
    • You will not include links to websites and videos not associated with the topic.
    • You will not post the same comment multiple times on the same of different articles
    • You will not solicit anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind. You will not include links to products in your status updates, comments, articles or groups.
    • You will not post anything libelous, defamatory, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or otherwise illegal.
    • You will not make threats to other users or people not associated with the site.
    • If you violate these rules, your comment(s) and/or user name will be deleted.
Back to Top ^

Terms of service

SECOND OFF DUMBASS WTF DO YOU THINK THIS VERY BOARD DOES IF YOU VIOLATE TOS ...

Trump haters you need real mental help.

Last edited:
Youtube alleges that the Alex Jones channel was removed due to multiple "violations of community standards" a.k.a "hate speech" & "depicting violence".

Alex Jone's Youtube was still reflecting that the channel was in "ok" green standing with all but one feature enabled minutes after the pages removal. The channel had essentially a 3 out of 4 in good standing rating. Infowars Host David Knights Youtube channel "Real News with David Knight" never had a single Youtube violation...

See More

View attachment 209323

View attachment 209100

View attachment 209101

because it's fake you stupid fk

Says you. Here’s her twitter feed. The tweet is still there, exactly as depicted here:

Twitter

August 7th. What you claim is “faked” and “photoshopped” is her actual tweet, accurate and available for anyone to read.

Youre such a rube.

Apples and oranges.

What? So if you "pretend" to be something, you have to be exactly like how you think they're "pretending" to be.

Facebook isn't a political site. The reason it's trying to be non-bias is simply because it doesn't want to lose customers due to bias. But that's a choice it made.

Infowars has a terms of service and it's being hypocritical. Why? Because compartmentalization happens a lot with people who spout crap, which is what Infowars does. It can't hope to be consistent, because then it'd never be able to say what it wants to say.

what if someone says "i want to have sex with a leprechaun"?

whats the terms of service on that?

this is like I am Spartacus, we're all now Alex Jones.

say it with me: I AM ALEX JONES!

And I don’t use the term ‘dumbass’ lightly. Here’s one of his brain-dead followers.

View attachment 209102

Somone took her post and photos shopped a.h.
You're a fucking moron. Go to twitter and see for yourself, dope.

I've even provided the link to the exact tweet....and MW still won't look.

This is why conspiracy theorists can't be taken seriously. They actively, desperately court ignorance, refusing to look at the overwhelming evidence, insisting that if they refuse to look, they can't actually *know* they're wrong. So they must the right.

Its the reasoning of a toddler. And the beating heart of the tin foil conspiracy pablum that MW and his ilk gobble down like mother's milk.

that skank Kathy Griffin, i cant stand her, but i dont think she should be banned.

dont ban anyone.

until you punch someone in the fucking face, everything's fair game

Alex Jones is for limited government, he's antiwar, he's pretty milktoast compared to me and Milo

Forum List

Back