Infrastructure plan - spend 1.5 trillion

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
But the feds only pay for 20%. The local & state governments must come up with the rest. Wow That Trump is saving us money!!!!!!!

State & Local 80%. Feds 20%

Guess what, taxpayers will pay all of it.

This is a Republican trick. Cut Federal spending by pushing it onto States.

So a bridge on I 81 needs fixed & it sits in my township, The township has to chip in? The State? Most of that traffic is not local & alot is just passing through the State.

Better yet, let a private company fix it & charge tolls. Great plan.

It is the Trump business model

Have others foot the bill and put your TRUMP on it in big letters

It's about time that the states begin to rebuild their crappy infrastructure...they can find the money by removing illegal aliens from the welfare rolls....and reduce the outrageous retirement plans for public employees...no one should be able to retire at 45 with their full paycheck in tack...no one is worth that...

Typical Republican Governing

Pass the buck down to the states and then take the credit

If States want to improve their infrastructure, they can do it right now

They don't need Trump

It's about time that the states begin to rebuild their crappy infrastructure...they can find the money by removing illegal aliens from the welfare rolls....and reduce the outrageous retirement plans for public employees...no one should be able to retire at 45 with their full paycheck in tack...no one is worth that...

Illegals don't get welfare. You shouldn't be so jealous of people that worked for government. It is your fault you a registered sex offender.

So, if El Dumpster going to pay for 20% of the wall & make Texas New Mexico, Arizona & California pay the rest?

What if those States say no?

Illegals don't get welfare. You shouldn't be so jealous of people that worked for government. It is your fault you a registered sex offender
Illegals do get welfare for their children...they get free school...free meds via emergency rooms and sorry but public service employees are not worth being paid their full salary the rest of their lives after retirement...no one is that valuable...

But the feds only pay for 20%. The local & state governments must come up with the rest. Wow That Trump is saving us money!!!!!!!

So a bridge on I 81 needs fixed & it sits in my township, The township has to chip in? The State? Most of that traffic is not local & alot is just passing through the State.

Reminds me of Hostess management.

Lol
Why do you want other people in different areas to pay for your shit? You cowardly motherfucker

double WINNER
my dad was a federal employee and I can tell you he got a super pension

double WINNER
my dad was a federal employee and I can tell you he got a super pension
Yeap...get into that GS system...retired to Thailand by 55. I have seen it done many times. If you're retired mil it's even better.

Newsflash, tax payers always pay for it.

Forum List

Back