🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Inside the sacred NRA

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
A former high level official in the NRA, Joshua Powell has developed a conscious and his revealing how the NRA duped members into financing the luxurious life style of its higher ups. When LaPierre felt not enough money was coming in to maintain his lifestyle he would start a 'the radical left is coming for your guns' narrative and the money stared flowing in again..Ex-NRA insider speaks out: Gun owners should be 'horrified' by what I saw

If I were head of the NRA, this is the boat I'd want...

_methode_times_prod_web_bin_a133f1cc-bb2c-11e7-85ff-fb955b2fbca8.jpg

I would be more than happy to help him out. ... :cool:

I have paid NRA dues and contributions since the late 60's when I shot smallbore competition and still compete. (I still have the membership cards and medals) You know like they did in all highschools before liberals squawked. "ouuuuu a gun, run, hide, ban them!" Just think though,,, if they didn't ban them everyone would get a "participation trophy" now instead of earning your next level.

I always help them out. NRA is 5 mil strong. Out of 350 mil? Half gun owners and proponents of the 2nd? I have heard every excuse why people don't support, or drop membership for usually ONE reason. That's sad, don't support then give some lame excuse, but STILL expect gun rights without someone fighting the libtards.

Buck up you whiny cheap sukers. Benefits like Hunter, rifleman, FREE firearms insurance up to I believe $1-1.2K now (I upped it theu NRA), discounts, keep your RIGHTS,,, so much more. Need a class? Permit, training? Competitions of all kinds world wide? It's all NRA sponsored.

If it wasn't for NRA, GOA, JFPO, NAGR we wouldn't have the 2nd, support them. I do, all of them. I'm not Jewish but JFPO are bulldogs, no disarmament for them ever again.

A former high level official in the NRA, Joshua Powell has developed a conscious and his revealing how the NRA duped members into financing the luxurious life style of its higher ups. When LaPierre felt not enough money was coming in to maintain his lifestyle he would start a 'the radical left is coming for your guns' narrative and the money stared flowing in again..Ex-NRA insider speaks out: Gun owners should be 'horrified' by what I saw
Whats your opinion of the Clinton's half billion dollar fortune accrued they declare. via paid speaking engagements, or their looting of a billion dollars in cash from the Haiti earthquake fund Bill supposedly collected for them via his foundation? How about the Obama's and their 14-milliona dollar estate in Martha's Vineyard? :auiqs.jpg:

Whats your opinion of the Clinton's half billion dollar fortune accrued they declare. via paid speaking engagements, or their looting of a billion dollars in cash from the Haiti earthquake fund Bill supposedly collected for them via his foundation? How about the Obama's and their 14-milliona dollar estate in Martha's Vineyard? :auiqs.jpg:
Link?

Link?

Link??? :auiqs.jpg: Proof fucking positive of just where the fuck it is you get news from, or rather where you do not get news from... You've had head buried up backside if you require link douche bag! :puke3:

This took me two seconds to glean from duckduckgo, and its of importance that it comes from the huffpuff post,

Last edited:
It's easier to fool a gun nut than it is to convince them that they have been fooled.

When LaPierre felt not enough money was coming in to maintain his lifestyle he would start a 'the radical left is coming for your guns' narrative and the money stared flowing in again
We're at the point here, where we have to say, yes, this much of the narrative is true, the radical left is indeed coming for our guns, but at the same time there was a lifestyle and a diversion of funds away from the purposes intended by the donors, namely to preserve, protect, and restore gun rights.

It's easier to fool a gun nut than it is to convince them that they have been fooled.
A democratic fascist who if he voted at all, voted for Obama, the Clinton bitch, and will also be for Biden, calling gun owners fools, and nuts? 70-million democratic party murdered babies later, and you are what they allowed to slip through the cracks of their industrial scale infanticide and live, totally dead from the neck up, but still walking and talking, a genuine zombie..... :Boom2:

It isn't a narrative, it is the actual truth. If biden wins and they take the Senate, they will end the Lawful Commerce in Arms act.....which will allow every left wing SJW lawyer to sue gun makers and gun stores...they will deploy the Dept. of Justice to sue as well........and he will appoint the next Supreme Court Justices...to add to the current 5 left wing Justices who have all stated they will over turn Heller, and McDonald...and the local and state democrat party governors and mayors will pass every single stupid anti-gun law they can think of...and biden's judges will call each one Constitutional..knowing the biden judges on the Supreme Court will declare them Constitutional as well...

You asshats can lie about the democrat party banning and confiscating guns....but sell that to the morons who still vote for your party...they are the only ones still stupid enough to believe you...

Clintoons had their pay for play.

Shitstain paid for that from his less than $200K a year salary and money from the book Ayers wrote for him

Which organization doesn't use gloom and doom to fund raise?

Mark

Forum List

Back