INSURANCE POLICY: FBI’s McCabe and Strzok Concealed Damaging Hillary Evidence Weeks Before Election

Because the same simple question that's stumped you cold is still stumping you:

Where is the proof that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election?

Spam something for us, hon. As you've clearly got jack shit.

The OP said it:

"The fix was in! Now they're busted."

And so are you.

Be sure to come back so I can outline it yet again, you dunce.

The OP never backed up the batshit accusation that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election.

Its the title of the thread, hun. And you can't back that shit up.

Its been 8 pages now. And all we've ever gotten from you is sniveling excuses for why you failed. And bizarre word salad involving everyone from Michael Flynn to the Bolsheviks.

Keep running, PC.

Now only did the OP prove his point, but, as a bonus....we've revealed what a lying low-life and Democrat boot-licker you are.

Both endeavors were fun!

Especially kicking you around.

Now......write soon, y'hear!

If the OP 'proved' that McCabe and Strzok concealed evidence damaging to Hillary weeks before the election, then it will be remarkably easy for you to show that proof to us.

Laughing........but you can't, can you? The only thing that changes, PC....is which sniveling excuses you'll use for why you can't back that batshit conspiracy up.

Spam something for us. Its what you're good for.

You again???

Back for another spanking?

My pleasure.

You already appear quite the fool.....but, let's continue anyway.

1. The Mueller Investigation has proven to be no different from the Salem Witch Trials or Stalin's Show Trials.
Apparatchiks....you.....foam at the mouth defending them.....to no avail.

That's not evidence that McCable and Strzok concealed damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election.

2. A year now....yet not a smidgen of evidence against Trump, nor any evidence of collusion with the Russians to sway the election.

That's not evidence that McCable and Strzok concealed damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election.

3. Two of Mueller's top agents have been embarrassed and demoted as their bias has been revealed.

4. There have been no admissions of guilt, nor indictments related to any collusion with the Russians, which was Mueller's mission.

5.Just as the least intelligent Democrats/Liberals were left hanging when the elites turned 180 degrees and admitted everything we on the Right have been saying about the rapist, Bill Clinton, for decades, it is now evident that Mueller's farrago ploy to institute a foregone conclusion, an attempt to remove a democratically elected President.

6. Emails revealed that FBI agent Strzok changed the working that was used to prevent Hillary from being charged.
He was at Hillary's 'victory' party, and instituted a plan to falsely accuse Trump of collusion.
McCabe was fully versed as to Strzok's endeavor.

7. “If they were coming up with a quote ‘insurance policy’ in case Donald Trump won, that is devastating,” Gowdy told Fox’s Bill Hemmer."

8. Another Mueller agent, met with the producers of the false 'dossier' to plan the attack on Trump, and his wife worked for organization:
"A senior Department of Justice official demoted earlier in December for not disclosing meetings with Fusion GPS representatives is also married to a former employee of the firm behind the infamous Trump-Russia dossier, according to a report.
Nellie H. Ohr, wife of demoted DOJ official Bruce G. Ohr,..,." DOJ official demoted for secret meetings with Trump dossier firm is married to firm employee: Report

9. Defenders of the Leftist plan are left with egg on their.....your....face.

The time is past when any believe in the collusion strategy, or in Mueller's investigation, leaving supporters of same revealed as lying low-lives......

And still nothing that backs the bullshit claim that McCable and Strzok concealed damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election.

Keep running, hun. We both know you've got nothing to back up that brain dead conspiracy

EXCLUSIVE: Congressional investigators tell Fox News that Tuesday’s seven-hour interrogation of Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe contained numerous conflicts with the testimony of previous witnesses, prompting the Republican majority staff of the House Intelligence Committee to decide to issue fresh subpoenas next week on Justice Department and FBI personnel.
McCabe draws blank on Democrats’ funding of Trump dossier, new subpoenas planned

As I’ve said before, it’s just a matter of time before we learn how bad the corruption was within the obama administration. :)

EXCLUSIVE: Congressional investigators tell Fox News that Tuesday’s seven-hour interrogation of Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe contained numerous conflicts with the testimony of previous witnesses, prompting the Republican majority staff of the House Intelligence Committee to decide to issue fresh subpoenas next week on Justice Department and FBI personnel.
McCabe draws blank on Democrats’ funding of Trump dossier, new subpoenas planned

As I’ve said before, it’s just a matter of time before we learn how bad the corruption was within the obama administration. :)

When there's evidence that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election, talk to me.

When there's evidence that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election, talk to me.
What makes you think I would want to waste my time talking with you? You’ve already shown yourself to be an idiot.

What makes you think I would want to waste my time talking with you? You’ve already shown us that you’re an idiot.

By asking for evidence to back the claim that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging evidence against Hillary in the weeks before the election?

Its astonishing how much hostility one faces when simply asking for proof of the allegations being made in the OP.

Why are you back?

You've been destroyed repeatedly.....yet....more 'is not, issss nooootttt!!!"

Yup....is.

Because the same simple question that's stumped you cold is still stumping you:

Where is the proof that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election?

Spam something for us, hon. As you've clearly got jack shit.

The OP said it:

"The fix was in! Now they're busted."

And so are you.

Be sure to come back so I can outline it yet again, you dunce.

The OP never backed up the batshit accusation that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election.

Its the title of the thread, hun. And you can't back that shit up.

Its been 8 pages now. And all we've ever gotten from you is sniveling excuses for why you failed. And bizarre word salad involving everyone from Michael Flynn to the Bolsheviks.

Keep running, PC.

Now only did the OP prove his point, but, as a bonus....we've revealed what a lying low-life and Democrat boot-licker you are.

Both endeavors were fun!

Especially kicking you around.

Now......write soon, y'hear!

If the OP 'proved' that McCabe and Strzok concealed evidence damaging to Hillary weeks before the election, then it will be remarkably easy for you to show that proof to us.

Laughing........but you can't, can you? The only thing that changes, PC....is which sniveling excuses you'll use for why you can't back that batshit conspiracy up.

Spam something for us. Its what you're good for.

Time for you to learn new words.

1. Impartial

2. Prejudicial

Now....be sure to slither on back when you've learned the meanings.

The fix was in! Now they're busted.

tumblr_m9t31sX4ER1qgcra2o1_500.gif

INSURANCE POLICY: FBI’s McCabe and Strzok Concealed Damaging Hillary Clinton Evidence For Weeks Just Before the Election
All investigated nothing found, silly brainwashed functional moron

I can fix your post: Mueller investigation found nothing.
But...the Mueller team has been indubitably found to be corrupt.

Probably why it appeals to you, huh?

Laughing.....that's why Mueller has 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas. Because he found 'nothing', huh?

And his investigation isn't over yet. Flynn flipped. Manafort is crumbling.

And you've still got jack shit to back up the nonsense claim that McCabe and Strzok 'concealed damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election'.

Keep running, hun.

There are zero indictments pertaining to any Russian collusion.

True?

Laughing.....that's why Mueller has 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas. Because he found 'nothing', huh?

And you've still got jack shit to back up the nonsense claim that McCabe and Strzok 'concealed damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election'.

Keep running, hun.

True?

Laughing.....a desperate subject change *again*? You're stuck, PC.

You can't show us the slightest evidence of McCabe or Strzok concealing damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election. So you are scrambling to talk about anything else. Trump, Flynn, Bolsheiviks, Trotsky, the Japanese, the Russians, even the Salem Witch Trials (again, I'm not making this up, folks. She actually tried to change the topic to the Salem Witch Trials).

Anything but the *actual* topic of the thread. And your spectacular failure to back the bullshit conspiracy that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging Hillary evidence before the election with any actual proof.

Keep running.

Keep running, hun.

True?

You can't show us the slightest evidence of McCabe or Strzok concealing damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election. So you are scrambling to talk about anything else. Trump, Flynn, Bolsheiviks, Trotsky, the Japanese, the Russians, even the Salem Witch Trials (again, I'm not making this up, folks. She actually tried to change the topic to the Salem Witch Trials).

Anything but the *actual* topic of the thread. And your spectacular failure to back the bullshit conspiracy that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging Hillary evidence before the election with any actual proof.

Keep running.

OK....time for your quiz:

Explain the meaning of
1. Impartial

2. Prejudicial

Take your time.

Hate to have to have you simply collecting those free buffet coupons or frequent flier miles for trips to the last seat in the dumb row.

All investigated nothing found, silly brainwashed functional moron

Keep running, hun.

True?

Keep running.

Explain the meaning of
1. Impartial

2. Prejudicial

Take your time.

Hate to have to have you simply collecting those free buffet coupons or frequent flier miles for trips to the last seat in the dumb row.

Laughing......and yet another awkward, desperate attempt at a subject change? Color me shocked.

Either show us the evidence that McCabe and Strzok concealed evidence damaging to Hillary weeks before the election, or admit that you have nothing to back up that bullshit conspiracy theory.

Keep running.

Keep running, hun.

True?

Keep running.

Explain the meaning of
1. Impartial

2. Prejudicial

Take your time.

Laughing......and yet another awkward, desperate attempt at a subject change? Color me shocked.

Either show us the evidence that McCabe and Strzok concealed evidence damaging to Hillary weeks before the election, or admit that you have nothing to back up that bullshit conspiracy theory.

Keep running.

Oh, nooooozzzzz.....!!!

You couldn't define even two words??????

You must be a Liberal, trained to accept what your masters tell you and only that, huh?

OK.....I'll give you another chance:

Explain the meaning of
1. Impartial

2. Prejudicial

Take your time.

Keep running, hun.

True?

Keep running.

Explain the meaning of
1. Impartial

2. Prejudicial

Take your time.

Keep running.

Oh, nooooozzzzz.....!!!

You must be a Liberal, trained to accept what your masters tell you and only that, huh?

Explain the meaning of
1. Impartial

2. Prejudicial

Take your time.

Laughing.....anything but the actual accusations of the thread, huh?

Show us the proof that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election.

Keep running, hun. We both know you've got jack shit. Which is why you're again desperately trying to change the topic.

True?

Keep running.

Explain the meaning of
1. Impartial

2. Prejudicial

Take your time.

Keep running.

Oh, nooooozzzzz.....!!!

Explain the meaning of
1. Impartial

2. Prejudicial

Take your time.

Show us the proof that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election.

Keep running, hun. We both know you've got jack shit. Which is why you're again desperately trying to change the topic.

OK.....time for your test.

Apply these terms to the Mueller investigation:

1. Impartial

2. Prejudicial

OK>.......go!!!

Keep running.

Explain the meaning of
1. Impartial

2. Prejudicial

Take your time.

Keep running.

Oh, nooooozzzzz.....!!!

Explain the meaning of
1. Impartial

2. Prejudicial

Take your time.

1. Impartial

2. Prejudicial

OK>.......go!!!

Yawning.....

Keep running, hun. You're desperate to change the topic. And I just won't let you.

Explain the meaning of
1. Impartial

2. Prejudicial

Take your time.

Keep running.

Oh, nooooozzzzz.....!!!

Explain the meaning of
1. Impartial

2. Prejudicial

Take your time.

1. Impartial

2. Prejudicial

OK>.......go!!!

Yawning.....

Keep running, hun. You're desperate to change the topic. And I just won't let you.

Ooooo......so sorry... now you've failed at both vocabulary and at ethics.

You might want to look up 'ethics,' too.

Keep running.

Oh, nooooozzzzz.....!!!

Explain the meaning of
1. Impartial

2. Prejudicial

Take your time.

1. Impartial

2. Prejudicial

OK>.......go!!!

Yawning.....

Laughing.....you may want to look up 'evidence'.

As when I ask you for evidence that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election.......

.....you always slink away with your tail tucked between your legs, desperately trying to flee to any other topic.

Good luck with that!

Oh, nooooozzzzz.....!!!

Explain the meaning of
1. Impartial

2. Prejudicial

Take your time.

1. Impartial

2. Prejudicial

OK>.......go!!!

Yawning.....

As when I ask you for evidence that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election.......

.....you always slink away with your tail tucked between your legs, desperately trying to flee to any other topic.

Good luck with that!

How about we leave it to readers to determine who is the failure?

1. Impartial

2. Prejudicial

OK>.......go!!!

Yawning.....

Good luck with that!

Nah, PC....you'll just leave.

As you know you can't back the bullshit claim that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election. Its been 10 pages of laughable, comic failure. And that laughter will follow you right out the door when you run.

Bye, Felicia!

1. Impartial

2. Prejudicial

OK>.......go!!!

Yawning.....

Good luck with that!

Nah, PC....you'll just leave.

As you know you can't back the bullshit claim that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election. Its been 10 pages of laughable, comic failure. And that laughter will follow you right out the door when you run.

Bye, Felicia!

I said

Soooo.....why are you so worried????

Forum List

Back