Insurrection act 1807?

Shawnee_b

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2019
South Central KY

Some GOP lawmakers and civil groups say Trump should invoke the 1807 Insurrection Act.

The Act is different from martial law, where some civil liberties under the constitution may be suspended.

The law permits the president to send in the military to suppress a domestic rebellion if the
insurrection has made “it impracticable to enforce the laws of the U.S. by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings.”

In bold underlined. Is it not impractical to use the courts? Evidence is there, for whatever reason "judicial system" won't hear it.

Is it insurrection to steal an election? Homey thinks so.

Some GOP lawmakers and civil groups say Trump should invoke the 1807 Insurrection Act.

The Act is different from martial law, where some civil liberties under the constitution may be suspended.

The law permits the president to send in the military to suppress a domestic rebellion if the
insurrection has made “it impracticable to enforce the laws of the U.S. by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings.”

In bold underlined. Is it not impractical to use the courts? Evidence is there, for whatever reason "judicial system" won't hear it.

That would tie together nicely with his 2018 foreign interference provision executive order. Yet another thing I hope he does.

Or he can just leave on 1/20/2021 because he lost the election.
Indulging in these fantasies isn't healthy. :)

Dream on home-toy

God I hate the democrats NOW. And their propaganda arm, the media and the race riots and this STUPID needless lockdown. This borders on insanity. Biden is a nice guy enough, and he's been through hell and I can relate to him on that on a human level unlike Trump. Trump is a weasel. But the democrats (and their liberal propaganda machine) are promoting anti white anti police anti American anti Cop shit. I have no idea who's side the Democrats are on here anymore. George Floyd died of a drug overdose. Nick Sandman was a victim of black racists. Bubba Wallace 'noose? Jessie Smollet? You can cry wolf so many times. But the media and democrats, they seem oblivious and feed off that. Racism is bad. But so lying and exaggerating and race mongering. The media feeds on this crap.

Dream on home-toy
Moonglow, I have grown far too tired of your stupidity and trolling. Have a nice fucking life on the streets of San Fran, Seattle or some other liberal hell hole!

Evidence is there, for whatever reason "judicial system" won't hear it.

Easiest question all night.

"Whatever reason" is that evidence is NOT there. The premise is unsupported, ergo the conclusion disintegrates.

That'll be $816.48

Moonglow, I have grown far too tired of your stupidity and trolling. Have a nice fucking life on the streets of San Fran, Seattle or some other liberal hell hole!

Good job Admiral, what a nuisance he is. I don't like ignore feature but that one is on it permanent (but then he likes that, it's his troll internet game). I have an ad blocker but it doesn't stop his stupid troll ranting about nothing at all.

God I hate the democrats NOW. And their propaganda arm, the media and the race riots and this STUPID needless lockdown. This borders on insanity. Biden is a nice guy enough, and he's been through hell and I can relate to him on that on a human level unlike Trump. Trump is a weasel. But the democrats (and their liberal propaganda machine) are promoting anti white anti police anti American anti Cop shit.

Yuh huh.

Link?

aaaaaaaaaand CUE crickets.

"Whatever reason" is that evidence is NOT there. The premise is unsupported, ergo the conclusion disintegrates.

That'll be $816.48

Buuuuubbt before I send you the $816.48 I'd like to know more. Seems the evidence IS THERE and courts just won't go there. Threatened position from their backers, feds, whatever. I don't get it.

EVERYONE deserves their day in court and a fair trial. What's wrong with just listening to what they have? If it's shit, dissmiss it but DON'T DISSMISS WITHOUT HEARING IT.

That'll be $816.48

Buuuuubbt before I send you the $816.48 I'd like to know more. Seems the evidence IS THERE and courts just won't go there. Threatened position from their backers, feds, whatever. I don't get it.

EVERYONE deserves their day in court and a fair trial. What's wrong with just listening to what they have? If it's shit, dissmiss it but DON'T DISSMISS WITHOUT HEARING IT.

They dismissed all those --- what is it, sixty? ---- suits BECAUSE there was nothing there TO hear.

Rooty kept going in front of judges and admitting whatever suit they were bringing "was not about fraud".
We hope their next question was, "then why are you here?".

That's another $46.72. This is readily available info you coulda looked up.

You can pay me in a nice telescoping antenna tower. In green.

None of this has occurred, though. The courts have functioned and there has been no "domestic rebellion." The most that can be said is that trump has some very bad lawyers.

trump has raised some $200 million, which should be enough to buy some airtime to present his witnesses to the public if he thinks that they were not allowed to speak in the courts.

Or he can just leave on 1/20/2021 because he lost the election.
Indulging in these fantasies isn't healthy. :)
He didn't lose the election.

Pretty sure that he won.....

Does he stay and fight or wait for the dems to abuse their power as they are already talking about to try to destroy him and his family like they did Flynn?

Trump should stay and fight------------------f the dems and their voter fraud and planned destruction of everyone else.

Last edited:
They dismissed all those --- what is it, sixty? ---- suits BECAUSE there was nothing there TO hear.

Rooty kept going in front of judges and admitting whatever suit they were bringing "was not about fraud".
We hope their next question was, "then why are you here?".

That's another $46.72. This is readily available info you coulda looked up.

You can pay me in a nice telescoping antenna tower. In green.

I don't know, think there is more to what courts hear or not. Justice system is serious flawed.

Neighbor cut my 160 year old sugar maple down. Can't do that in KY, revised statutes provide for it $$$. Went to the county lawyer and told him the statute, he said "not to my knowledge" IT'S WRITTEN LAW That's even worse, stopped before a court ever sees it. Just one small example. Courts hear WHAT THEY WANT TO, irregardless of valid or not.

Oh yes, a nice telescoping antenna! I did have a traditional old style tower, traded it off when I left Maine. Now, maybe today or tomorrow I will be in my new place. Radio room already set aside, I'll need a new antenna. Prob means a new transciever too :) I may string a dipole this time and see, one of them has 5 different lengths coax, never tried one. My tentec scout has 3 modules, 20,40,80 I think. May upgrade to an fancier tentec.

Forum List

Back