Insurrection! Mob Shouts ‘Burn Down' Washington, D.C.

You ain’t seen nuthin yet.
That is EXACTLY what we have seen from you: Nothing. A bunch of tough talk and a bunch of sitting on your fat ass, rooting for others to be violent, so you can get your perverse jollies watching them on TV. And you and i both know we will continue to see nothing but the same from you: nothing.

At some point the people will see it for what it is and it will end in blood shed.
We did. And it did. We saw the cult try to stop the certification of the new President. We saw 140 Capitol police injured by the cult. It was on TV.
1612898351840.png

Yes, because saying it is just as bad as Trumpettes.

I know you stupid Moon Bats are uneducated and low information but do you even know that for several months the ANTIFA and BLM assholes burned, rioted, looted, murdered, destroyed and attacked the government? The filthy Democrats supported them and even in some cases put up bail money to get them out of jail.

Oh, it was ANTIFA so it’s OK.
Non news worthy.
Nothing to see here, move along!

what the hell kind of OP is this?

When did this occur, what is it that occurred, what is the context of this?

Honestly, this is typical Trumpist crap. Just throwing crap at the wall.

I so hate the ignorance intrinsic in Trumpism.

Democrats supported them and even in some cases put up bail money to get them out of jail.

link please (from a real news source, not wingnut speculation and lies)
thanks

What is the matter Moon Bat, didn't CNN or MSNBC tell you how the Democrat filth was kissing the ass of the BLM and ANTIFA terrorists? We know you Libtard scum are all uneducated and you just proved how low information you are.

Democrats supported them and even in some cases put up bail money to get them out of jail.

thanks

What is the matter Moon Bat, didn't CNN or MSNBC tell you how the Democrat filth was kissing the ass of the BLM and ANTIFA terrorists? We know you Libtard scum are all uneducated and you just proved how low information you are.

a typical Trumpist post
deplorable

peace

thanks

a typical Trumpist post
deplorable

peace

Typical stupid uneducated Moon Bat ignoring all the destruction the Left have done to this country.

Non news worthy.

Did they storm the Capitol? Did they try to overturn a free and fair election?..No?
Oh well, you're right. Non newsworthy. I'll move along.

How would entering the capital illegally overturn the election? :cuckoo:

A crime is a crime. The motivations of the criminal is irrelevent. The truth is, every single democrat riot has been FAR more destructive than this minor incident that you hypocrites pretend was the end of the world.

Go fuck yourself, hypocrite douche.

Non news worthy.

what the hell kind of OP is this?

When did this occur, what is it that occurred, what is the context of this?

Honestly, this is typical Trumpist crap. Just throwing crap at the wall.

I so hate the ignorance intrinsic in Trumpism.

I find it common that Leftards are both ignorant of facts like you and can’t understand how to use hyperlinks.

Given the high emotions and passion of those condemning the "insurrectionists", one would think Democrats, liberals and leftists have a solid general conviction against unlawful protests, invasion of property and violence. Yet, for months these people said precisely shit about those sniveling punks looting, burning, assaulting people and destroying property and even went so far as to enable them. They sat back and allowed these douchebags to occupy an entire section of a major city, said nothing when they assaulted people or ran them out of the area without authorization and made the area look like a ghetto with all the graffiti and garbage.

I'm sorry but, even though I agree with you that the Capital riot and trespassing of the Capital building should never have happened, all your breast beating and yawping protestations ring hollow. You are doing precisely what you hate most about Christian conservatives and evangelicals: Failing to apply your morals and principals to your own group and when you do apply them, it is only against people you hate and you use them as a weapon. In short, hypocrisy of the the most egregious kind.

Non news worthy.

Did they storm the Capitol? Did they try to overturn a free and fair election?..No?
Oh well, you're right. Non newsworthy. I'll move along.

Vandals scare you now? LOL

Snowflake...they didn't storm it with tanks and planes.

Nice attempt at fluffing. :auiqs.jpg:That was a lot of angry white people. Who needs tanks and planes when you have the sheer numbers versus the outmanned forces that were onsite that day? They didn't just vandalize Congressional offices, smear feces on walls, and desecrate the halls of the Capitol with chants of "Hang em!", waving the flag of traitors, or wearing the paraphernalia of white supremacists, militia members, or other such mensas like the Oath Keepers. They were there collectively to violently overturn a free and fair election. By force if necessary. To reinstall the man who they believed was going to deliver their country back to them. To restore the racial and social hierarchy these people believed needed to be done.

Forum List

Back