Interesting: Righties are not upset about Jared Kushner & Staff using a Private Server

No worries, the guys in prison are keeping Trumps bed nice and warm.

For?

trump-prison-trust-me-no-one-does-jail-better-than-17825283.png

Feels good to say even though it will never happen...

As was pointed out many times having a private e-mail account was not what got Hillary in trouble it was having her on server in her home sending and receiving classified information on it and deleting 30,000 e-mails. If the Trumps are doing the same thing there should be a full investigation into it if not this just typical partisan politics.

Just curious, do you know where the server was located for Kushner's private emails? Was it his own?

No I don't as I said if he set up his own private server and is sending and receiving classified info this should be investigated if not it seems much ado about nothing.

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

Why should we be? Kushner is a very minor player, not like an Attorney General or Secretary of State. We know there was tons of major stuff in Hillary's server and that it was hacked by our enemies. So far, I don't have any idea what was in Kushner's little computer other than pizza orders to Papa Johns.

WON'T IT BE FUNNY if Mueller reveals that the Russians DID hack our election and it DID affect the outcome, but the offending data didn't come from anything Trump did but came from HILLARY'S OWN SERVER and she DID IT TO HERSELF!!!! :mm::spinner::mm:

Hillary's server was not hacked...The DNC was..

Actually, it wasn't. Seth Rich turned over the damning evidence to Assange, who then released it through wikileaks. Had the dnc server actually been hacked they would have turned it over to the FBI to find out who did the job, and how.

They didn't.

CASE CLOSED.

Once you bring up Rich's name, you're done.
You're over the rainbow in the land of make believe. A conspiracy nut.

Is he emailing classified information to foreign powers who donate to various organizations he runs?

He was emailing staff in the white house , and I am sure it was not about recipes and jokes...

So no on the foreign powers. And an I don't know on classified information. And no on the donors.

So again why should I be outraged yet?

Btw if he has done anything illegal, feel free to charge him

Again we don't know what /where the emails were from so why are you defending this behavior ? So what if it is not illegal , does this administration do the " Don't do what I say ,not what I do " over and over again while people keep defending them..

We know it wasn't about the NFL at all, Trump was trying to deflect from this story..he does that over and over again too..

So what if its not illegal?

Isn't that kind of the whole point. The reason Hillary was put through the wringer is because she had an illegal server, illegally sending unsecure classified intelligence, deleted emails, etc.

If what she did was legal, there would have been nothing important about the story.

If Kushner hasn't done anything illegal with his server and the server isn't illegal why should we be upset with it? If you think outrage over illegal activities and not over legally ones is hypocrisy or some sort of double standard you are just stupid and God help you because He is the only one who can.

Is he emailing classified information to foreign powers who donate to various organizations he runs?

He was emailing staff in the white house , and I am sure it was not about recipes and jokes...

So no on the foreign powers. And an I don't know on classified information. And no on the donors.

So again why should I be outraged yet?

Btw if he has done anything illegal, feel free to charge him

Again we don't know what /where the emails were from so why are you defending this behavior ? So what if it is not illegal , does this administration do the " Don't do what I say ,not what I do " over and over again while people keep defending them..

We know it wasn't about the NFL at all, Trump was trying to deflect from this story..he does that over and over again too..

So what if its not illegal?

Isn't that kind of the whole point. The reason Hillary was put through the wringer is because she had an illegal server, illegally sending unsecure classified intelligence, deleted emails, etc.

If what she did was legal, there would have been nothing important about the story.

If Kushner hasn't done anything illegal with his server and the server isn't illegal why should we be upset with it? If you think outrage over illegal activities and not over legally ones is hypocrisy or some sort of double standard you are just stupid and God help you because He is the only one who can.

Avatar have you ever studied Law and Ethic's ?

What is a moral Ethic: involves demonstrating respect for key moral principles that include honesty, fairness, equality, dignity, diversity and individual rights.

Setting up a private email server while his father-in-law was screaming lock her up and tweeting fake news to win the election is morally and ethically dysfunctional.

He continued to use this email after being sworn into his position. taking the oath of office.

again this administration continues to be exposed of unethical behavior along with excusing behaviors they attacked others for..

Is that behavior ok with you?

I've been spitting bullets over it and today I'm running on a number of boards and comment sections and other conservatives are pissed off as well. Please don't generalize. To me it's outrageous whatever side of the aisle you come from.

I want some heads to roll. I'm consistent in my outrage on this.

Nothing wrong was done so what has your panties in a twist?

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

I call it: First excuse Fake News

The Brazenness of Trump's White House Staff Using Private Email

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”

Your headline is a flat out LIE. Why? You know it's wrong why do it?

He had a private email account, not private server hidden from the government for whatever nefarious use deemed necessary by the Clinton Cabal.

What's more, as required by law, and ignored by the Clinton's, all the emails sent by Mr. Kushner were saved.

Terribly desperate effort on your behalf.

Try looking it up duffus...

President Donald J. Trump’s son-in-law and official White House adviser, Jared Kushner, used a private email server — set up after the election — to conduct White House business, according to a new report in Politico.

Liar!

Here is the actual headline from YOUR far left Progressive source.

Kushner used private email to conduct White House business
The senior adviser set up the account after the election. Other West Wing officials have also used private email accounts for official business.

Kushner used private email to conduct White House business

Why should we be? Kushner is a very minor player, not like an Attorney General or Secretary of State. We know there was tons of major stuff in Hillary's server and that it was hacked by our enemies. So far, I don't have any idea what was in Kushner's little computer other than pizza orders to Papa Johns.

WON'T IT BE FUNNY if Mueller reveals that the Russians DID hack our election and it DID affect the outcome, but the offending data didn't come from anything Trump did but came from HILLARY'S OWN SERVER and she DID IT TO HERSELF!!!! :mm::spinner::mm:

Hillary's server was not hacked...The DNC was..

Actually, it wasn't. Seth Rich turned over the damning evidence to Assange, who then released it through wikileaks. Had the dnc server actually been hacked they would have turned it over to the FBI to find out who did the job, and how.

They didn't.

CASE CLOSED.

Once you bring up Rich's name, you're done.
You're over the rainbow in the land of make believe. A conspiracy nut.

And yet the facts match the theory. Add to that the fact that Assange says that the dnc files came from Rich and it is you who are over the rainbow.

Hillary's server was not hacked....

Of course it was. The IC determined a long time ago that they figure there were five countries in on it.
The amazing amount of crap you idiots believe and now Trump to o. Change the God damn Channel.

The amazing mental contortions you hater dupes must put yourselves through to be able to ignore the actual facts in the case are amazing.

Hillary Clinton’s Email Was Probably Hacked, Experts Say

Hillary Clinton’s Email Was Probably Hacked, Experts Say

LOCK THEM UP!

LOCK THEM UP!!!

LOCK THEM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agree...

just like they locked up Hillary

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
noun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
"his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing;

hope you paid attention.
hope you paid attention.

about as much attention as you paid to my sarcasm.

sure sure.... 'cept you STILL want her locked up despite the fact that she was let off the hook due to ALL the circumstances.
let off the hook

perfect way to put it...

"let off the hook"

lol... you really got to learn when someone is mocking *you*.

it can only help.

Forum List

Back