Intimidation of the press: Buttigieg took a picture of a female reporter who was asking him questions about the train derailment in Ohio

600x200

Well she isn't hard to look at. ;)

She's in public - he wouldn't need permission. Still weird.

Asked, I would have said "No, why, do you want to show my picture to your boyfriend or the FBI?"

Or maybe, "Sure, you can take a picture of my ass you smug asshole. What about the people of East Palestine who would like to take some personal time off too but now have a house they can't live in, and can't even sell it and move because no one would buy it now?" Then bent over and mooned him.

600x200

Well she isn't hard to look at. ;)
Hmmmm. Normally, I would just agree/thanks on that comment, as it is exactly something, like something either one of us would say, and could be a factor, and yes, she looks Hot. In this case, we can be pretty sure, she is not his type, to want a picture of. Makes me wonder if Marvin, might not be right. If so, definitely a tacky move of Pete to want a picture.

Asked, I would have said "No, why, do you want to show my picture to your boyfriend or the FBI?"

Or maybe, "Sure, you can take a picture of my ass you smug asshole. What about the people of East Palestine who would like to take some personal time off too but now have a house they can't live in, and can't even sell it and move because no one would buy it now?" Then bent over and mooned him.
LOL

if that happened, that person would be thrown into the slammer with the protesters of J6

Yep, when you got nothing, these are the types of NOTHINGBURGER threads you create
Garrison_360x200%20%281%29.jpg.jpeg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS

Hmmmm. Normally, I would just agree/thanks on that comment, as it is exactly something, like something either one of us would say, and could be a factor, and yes, she looks Hot. In this case, we can be pretty sure, she is not his type, to want a picture of. Makes me wonder if Marvin, might not be right. If so, definitely a tacky move of Pete to want a picture.
Bit of a butterface but the body seems built for comfort. ;)

Why would a senior government official take a picture of a reporter trying to do her job? This smacks of intimidation, and the kind of threats against the press that are typical of authoritarian regimes like Biden's. He didn't answer any of her questions, btw.

How long until Merritless Gestapoland declares people who ask politicians questions are Domestic Terrorists?

Forum List

Back