Iran did much to create ISIS, let's just let Satan eat its own

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Iran seemed to take much pleasure in doing all it could to thwart American efforts in Iraq. While U.S. policy was flawed, sometimes extremely flawed, having our soldiers killed and maimed by roadside bombs with 'made in Iran' stamped on the side, yes literally, and fighters either directly trained by or directly coming from Iran did not help. Iran did much to insure that a very anti-Sunni government would be in control of Iraq. Now ISIS has risen, a creature of Iran's own making. And as no good deed should go unpunished, ISIS will slaughter its way back to its creator. Satan will eat its own. A question for the U.S.; should we really give a damn?

It seems to me that IRAN unleashed the "LET"S RETURN TO THE OLD TIME RELIGION" craze in the 1970s and that morphed into the ARAB SPRING depravity in the Middle east and even drove ---Pakistani and Balkan muslims up the wall of
muzzie insanity

It seems to me that IRAN unleashed the "LET"S RETURN TO THE OLD TIME RELIGION" craze in the 1970s and that morphed into the ARAB SPRING depravity in the Middle east and even drove ---Pakistani and Balkan muslims up the wall of
muzzie insanity
Why should the western medias have cheered IRANs arab spring?

muzzie insanity

Iran did not have an "arab spring"-------arabs did. Iranians despise arabs------I know that fact because Iranians told me. Iranians had a "return to the old time religion movement"------I know that because Iranians told me-----way back in the late 60s The idiot who seemed to decide to cheer that
"return to the old time religion" movement was IDIOT CARTER. ---it resulted in his being downed after one
term

muzzie insanity
I do not know if you believe in God but he is real and so is Satan. If you can find a single Muslim who disagrees with any of this please send him/her my way. I would honestly like a discussion, which I am not going to get unfortunately.

In my 1611 Bible in the book of Job it is stated that the other translation of Satan is 'adversary'. I think it no one would disagree that because I am not a Muslim and any true Muslim wants to kill me. And me, who would not like to be killed, find him/her an adversary. Satan gets stronger the more one separates themselves from God. Satan is growing stronger and stronger as the Muslim community gets stronger and stronger. Satan is real and Satan is getting stronger. This is not a "return to the old time religion", this is what Islam is, an end game. Satan's end game.

The problem arises that the ungodly can not defeat Satan's faithful, just as the ungodly can not defeat God's faithful. No one defeats God. He has the trump. As long as people deny the power of Satan, or that there even is a Satan, his followers will win. This is how Iran is able to play America for a fool. And, yes, they are playing us for a fool. We are starting to fight their war for them. The one they started through killing and maiming American soldiers. America has not even started to come to grasps with what ISIS is. Imagine Yasar Arafat on steroids, minus the Noble Peace Prize.

So back to the question at hand; do we fight Iran's war for them since ISIS is so bad? No. Why? Because Iran can not win. The Shias followed Ali rather than following the more direct wishes of Satan. Satan could not care less whose name is on the door. Therefore Satan is on the side of the Sunnis. And Satan plays to win, unlike us who are just working away, waiting for the next economic crash, after which many will convert is Islam and they will value religion over state... (Getting the picture here? If not don't wait for the movie. Read the book.)

muzzie insanity
What do you think 'Arab Spring' means? Or were you just pointing out the odd use of the term by irosie91?

muzzie insanity

Iran did not have an "arab spring"-------arabs did. Iranians despise arabs------I know that fact because Iranians told me. Iranians had a "return to the old time religion movement"------I know that because Iranians told me-----way back in the late 60s The idiot who seemed to decide to cheer that
"return to the old time religion" movement was IDIOT CARTER. ---it resulted in his being downed after one
term
You really need to find a new set of Iranians to get your 'Iranian point of view' from. :confused-84:

muzzie insanity

You are probably right, IRosie. My husband was conversing with an Armenian friend this weekend who said he didn't come over here from Turkey until he was 15 years old. He used to have friends of all religions while living in Turkey so he can't understand what is happening there now. My husband told him it all started with the revolution in Iran, and the friend said that's probably true. Meanwhile, they are still running away from Iran. Must be the pits to live there. In one store I go to, all the cashiers seems to be Iranians now. I have asked these young women if they were born here, and they all say they were born in Iran. They have come over here in the last two to five years. The only time you see Iranian Muslims going back to Iran is for a visit to see the relatives still left there.

muzzie insanity

You are probably right, IRosie. My husband was conversing with an Armenian friend this weekend who said he didn't come over here from Turkey until he was 15 years old. He used to have friends of all religions while living in Turkey so he can't understand what is happening there now. My husband told him it all started with the revolution in Iran, and the friend said that's probably true. Meanwhile, they are still running away from Iran. Must be the pits to live there. In one store I go to, all the cashiers seems to be Iranians now. I have asked these young women if they were born here, and they all say they were born in Iran. They have come over here in the last two to five years. The only time you see Iranian Muslims going back to Iran is for a visit to see the relatives still left there.

I am still confident that Iran will "get over it"------but that is actually how I felt about it in the late 1970s. Back then
I predicted----"about five years"-------that would be about 30 years
ago by now

muzzie insanity
What do you think 'Arab Spring' means? Or were you just pointing out the odd use of the term by irosie91?

I did not invent the term "arab spring" In fact I do not know who invented it. It was used to describe the resurgence in
arab nationalism and muslim religious fervor that picked up momentum in Tunisia in 2011 and then spread thruout the arab world and even had an impact in non arab, muslim countries which has progressed to the insanity of "the caliphate"

I have no clear idea as to what Captain Blei means when he refers to "western medias "cheering" iran's "arab spring"

II certainly did not cheer back then in the 1970s when the filth of islamicism raised its ugly head

muzzie insanity

term
You really need to find a new set of Iranians to get your 'Iranian point of view' from. :confused-84:

why? my informants were very accurate

muzzie insanity

term

why? my informants were very accurate
Meant to reply to this sooner. I think we were talking past each other there. For the most part we are on the same page.

Forum List

Back